My Destiny Ch. 01 Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
arrow013
arrow013
13 Followers

This was enough to set her off and she wrapped her arms around me and we continued a deep passionate probing kiss. My hands started to explore her perfect body which was firm and tanned from her years of working the farm. I broke the kiss and found her nipples which I gave my full attention. She came alive with desire and need.

I walked her back to my bed and pushed her down before joining her. I kissed and explored her body not wanting to miss a single spot. My touch and attention made her senses peak taking her to the edge of her erotic cliff. As I moved down past her belly button I began to smell her aroma which set me on fire. She was intoxicating and when I made my way to her moist lips I slipped my tongue between them and licked from her base to her tender clit. As she exploded with her first climax I noticed a movement to my side, and saw Bella, semi naked her fingers deep in her obviously wet and alive pussy, her face contained a look of total lust.

This site only set me to increase my efforts on Hannah's mound. She had her eyes shut so wasn't aware that her daughter was present. I gave Bella a wave and when I moved away from Hannahs vagina back to her needy breasts Bella took my hint and moved forward to take my place. Bella dove into her mothers mound like a woman possess. She has a special technic with her lips and tongue that never fail to arouse me, and it seemed her mother was no different. I let Bella enjoy her mothers juices for a little while before I made my presence known again by latching onto her breasts and nipples. Our combined efforts were enough to push Hannah over the edge and she let out a sharp scream as her body shook with her earth shattering climax. Bella took her juices full in the mouth and tried to swallow as much as she could. I let go of her nipples and moved up to give her a passionate loving kiss.

As she came down from her high and her eyes regained their focus, her mind finally detected that I had not been alone with our love making. She sat up with a start to realise her daughter was between her thighs savouring her juices. Bella sensed the sudden movements and looked into her mother's face before diving back into her endeavours of ensuring none of her mums juices were wasted. I pushed her back to the pillow and continued my kisses and post sex embrace. I am sure she was very conflicted but at that moment she was content and satisfied.

When Bella finished she joined us on the bed and kissed her mother as she usually did me. No words were needed we were all satisfied and content. We lay like this for quite a while before we stirred and got up to dress and finish our work. I helped Hannah remove the lingerie before putting it into her bag for later that night. I knew that later Bella and her mum would be having a talk about what had occurred but at that moment we were all happy in the afterglow of our love. No embarrassment and definitely no shame.

After we finished the move and cleaned up our old room, Hannah joined Annie and us for lunch. As usual this was when mail was delivered. When the call was made Bella jumped up to go check if we had received any while Annie Hannah and me chattered. Bella ran back to our table waving a letter at me. I had received a few letters and cards even one from my parents but it was the formal looking letter that Bella had separated that caught my full attention. The envelope was formal and embossed with the emblem of the world photographic society. My friends went quiet and waited as I opened the letter and read the contents, not once but three times before the message sunk in. My images had been judged and out of the nine I had submitted two had won first of their category while a further three had gained a distinction. One of the winning images was my black and white portrait of my three friends naked in an intimate embrace sitting by the pool. The other was of Bella swimming up through the bubbles, her back was arched eyes shut and her hair flowing behind her. The distinctions covered both images from my erotic and covered collections.

The letter concluded with details of the exhibition of my works first in Paris before they move around to world for display in various art galleries. My shocked silence made my friends start to worry before I looked up and smiled. I handed Annie the letter who read it out loud. My friends who were sitting close to us heard the news and the whole room seemed to explode with cheers and congratulations. The head mistress who was also enjoying lunch with the students came over to find out what had occurred and when she read the letter (which fortunately didn't have the details of the exact images) was particularly pleased and for the first time ever I saw her smile.

When the din died down and we could hear ourselves talk again, I made a point of highlighting that the world was about to see my three beautiful friends in their full naked glory. When this thought hit them all three blushed bright red, they were gorgeous and more than a little inviting.

That evening the school was open for our end of year concert and public display of our art and achievements of the year. It was an opportunity for the students and staff to get dressed up and celebrate the year. Me and Bella wore matching green gowns which hugged our bodies highlighting our curves. My red hair was brushed straight and had grown past my shoulder blades. I wore a small amount of lip stick but didn't bother or need to go over board with more makeup. Under my gown I wore a special paired set of bra and panties which Bella had not seen before.

We looked absolutely amazing and when we walked into the hall we heard a few comments from some of the gathered men. We were met first by Julie who was my invited guest who looked amazing in a full length red dress her beauty had been highlighted by the attention of her hairdresser. Michael, Annie, Ryan and Hannah arrived together and if we stopped the crowd talking it was nothing on my four friends. There are not enough adjectives to describe their elegance and beauty. Michael and Ryan had scrubbed up and wore suits and ties. They both followed my instructions and had a couple of days beard growth which just added to their appeal. Hannah and Annie though were drop dead gorgeous they wore matching white gowns that left no curve hidden.. Like Bella and myself they were not makeup fans preferring instead to allow their natural looks to shine through.

I kissed and embraced all five of my friends before along with Bella ensured they had a drink and then gave them a guided tour of the displays and art. We had to wait our turn to get close the my images due to the crowd that seemed to grow in front of them. The head mistress noticed me and unintentionally embarrassed us by announcing that I was the artist and my friends were the models. Her announcement gained a round of applause and comments about the work.

I became separated from my friends by one of the patrons of the school. We spoke briefly about the works and when I told him about my success in Paris he congratulated me on my success and gave me his business card and asked me to join him for lunch the following day.

Eventually we regrouped and made our way to the concert hall for the start of the evening's festivities. The music and singing was combined with the annual awards. I was called to the stage to receive an award for the sportswomen of the year before taking my place at the piano for a solo of Canon rock, which got a huge applause from the crowd. My second trip to the stage was to receive a dux award for my academics, again just before my next solo. This time I took the crowd to the interval break with a rousing Boogie Woogie piano score. The head mistress' plan for a dignified and controlled program went out the window as the crown stood up and started moving to the beat. The atmosphere was amazing I felt so alive and proud of who I had become. I finished with a bow and received in return a round of applause that near shook the windows.

The rest of the evening was amazing. Both Bella and myself made several trips to the stage for awards and participation in the orchestra music groups. The whole event was like a drug high. My friends were so proud of me, as were my peers and teachers who were not surprised at my achievements given my unwavering work ethics and desire to be the best person I could.

Before we separated for the evening we arranged for us all to have dinner the following evening before we started our holiday plans. I told Julie that I intended to pay for the evening with the credit card that my father had issued. She approved with a smile and embrace.

The boys tried to avoid me in the goodbyes but I reminded them we had an appointment in the morning, 0600 sharp at the pool. Both looked at each other and blushed before Annie told me they will be there on time, towel and swimmers in hand.

As I lay next to Bella naked and exhausted her sleepy head pressed into my breasts I could help but marvel at what a fantastic evening it had been. All the people I held close to my heart had shared our achievements as a family I had never felt so much joy in my life. I fell asleep happy.

My lover was not happy when I slipped out of her arms early the following morning. She wanted to watch the photo shoot but I had forbidden any spectators. I wanted my two reluctant models to relax and have fun while I worked with them. I had been given a two hour window for the shoot and I intended to make the most of it.

The boys arrived on time dressed in track suits and very nervous about what was planned. They did hesitate when I told them to ditch the tracksuits giving me a full view of their respective man hoods. I had already seen Michael naked but Ryan was something else He had a very hard chiselled body from years of hard work and the outline of his cock showed me he was very well endowed. I got right to the photos and pretty soon they were getting into the shoot and following my instruction to a tee.

When I had finished my basic plan I asked them if they would be interested in following the lead of the ladies and trying some nude shots. Ryan tried to say no by saying I would be embarrassed with their nudity to which I undid my track suit top exposing my naked and aroused breasts. This was enough for them to both go instantly hard. Both their cocks sprung out of their swimming briefs as their eyes stay fixed on my semi naked form. As I had locked the door prior to starting I had no hesitation in stripping off the remaining bits of my clothes to give them a full view of my body.

This was enough for their modesty to evaporate and strip. Ryans cock was amazing, about 7 inches in length and while not a thick as Michaels it had a substantial girth. Both my models had shaved bare which just highlighted their form and their desirable sex. I was nearly mesmerised with desire but focused on the task at hand.

Despite some luke warm protests I managed to get some rather erotic images of them in close contact. Be best and most daring was I had them face to face, one hand on each other's shoulder the other gently holding each other's cocks. I felt this was the limit of their courage so called it quits after this shot.

They headed to the shower while I packed my gear, I was very happy with how things went. But instead of going to the females to change I followed the guys into the men's room. They turned as they saw me, still naked except for a towel. They had just showered and were just starting to dress when I dropped my towel and walked up to them. I kissed Michael first then Ryan before kneeling down to take Michaels now very hard cock into my mouth.

This was the second time I had done this and the thrill was no less intense. I sucked him for a few moments before I moved to Ryan and took him in the same way. Both men were has hard as rocks and were producing copious amounts of pre cum which I enjoyed licking and savouring with my tongue. I went from one to the other sucking licking and fondling their balls. My inexperience didn't get in the way of me bringing them to the edge. Michael shot his load first, filling my mouth with several shoots of come, I tried to swallow his load but couldn't stop some running down the sides of my mouth. After he was done I moved to finish Ryan, he was so close I could feel his body tense as I took him deep into my throat where he let go. He shot so much cum I gagged and had to pull back which was rewarded with a rope of cum across my face.

Both men slumped down on the seat spent from my unexpected actions. I kissed both giving them a taste of their combined nectar before grabbing my towel and hitting the shower.. They were both sitting where I left them legs spread like they were letting their semi hard cocks cool down. I put on a little display with getting dress, before I left the room telling them to hurry along before the pool staff arrived.

The rest of the morning was spent packing and wrapping up they school year, before we headed to town for some final shopping. I arranged with Bella and Hannah to meet up after I finished my lunch with Mr Phillips whom I had met the previous evening.

The restaurant I had been invited to was very up market, the sort of place my father would take his business associates to. I felt a little uncomfortable as the concierge looked me up and down before checking my name against the bookings. His whole persona changed when he saw who my host was and he personally escorted me to the table.

Mr Phillips stood on my arrival and introduced me to his wife Sophie, as we sat he asked me to drop the formalities and call him Steven. They were an amazing and fun couple and they kept the conversation light and flowing. Over our meal Steven bought up the topic of my photography and took out a lap top and opened a page showing my images as they were displayed in Paris.

Sophie complimented me on my skills and asked me about my models and how they felt with the nude shots. They had recognised them the previous evening and worked out that we were all quiet close. When Sophie asked about my family she detected the change in my confidence but listened to the well versed version of my family dynamics. She patted my hand letting me know she felt my pain with the discussion. The topic was quickly changed back to my photography when Steven asked about my future intentions. I told them about the mornings photos, their surprise turned to laughter when I described the embarrassment of my topics.

Steven then put me on the spot by asking me if I would be interested in doing some more private and exotic works. I was speechless with the offer, I told him I didn't think I had enough skills but Sophie chipped in and told me that they are making the offer because they had total confidence in my ability. When I asked them what I had in mind they told me that they would like to commission some erotic images of them and depending on the outcome they were sure some of their closest friends would also pay to have me use them as models in similar shoots. Steven told me that he would pay for my services, which I declined for them but if I did more than I was sure we could work out a small fee for my time. I told them that I would be leaving town in the morning for the holidays to which they told me they would also be heading overseas for some business and holidays a in a few days and they were hoping I would consider the week before school commences as a suitable time.

With this I accepted the offer and off handedly mentioned that I had better upgrade my camera as the one I had was a little dated and not up to the quality I wanted to achieve. Sophie seemed very knowledgeable with cameras and lens and we had a nice conversation about bodies and brand preferences. The conversation was nearly as exciting as girl talk or for that matter sex talk. When we finished Steven took over the conversation asking me about my sport showing real interest in my flying. He asked if I considered learning to fly powered to which I told him that was going to be my next challenge.

While we spoke about possible flight schools and his own experiences, Sophie made a phone call. I heard her direct the person on the other end to go buy the camera I had desired and have it delivered to my school that afternoon. I was shocked and looking between Steven and Sophie, I tried to protest. Steven shut down my protests and asked me to accept it as a gift from them as recognition for my achievements to date and our future works. This gesture moved me to tears and I just hugged them in thanks.

I meet up with Bella and Hannah for some last minute shopping before we all had our hair done and we treated ourselves to a full Brazilian wax. Hannah had never had one before and we enjoyed a laugh at her expense when she came out of the booth and described what had happened. They finished the shopping by taking me to the RM Williams shop to show me the latest styles of country wear. An hour later I left with nice boots tan straight legs pants and a nice western styled shirt. I finished my ensemble with my very own Akubra hat.

When we returned to the dormitory, I found a message on my door informing me of a parcel delivery. I was so excited that the promised camera had arrived and after I dumped my shopping in my room I ran to the front office to pick it up. I was expecting sign for a reasonable sized box but what was waiting for me was a mountain of canon boxes with a single Christmas wrapped present sitting on top.

I had to make two trips with the packages, the second Bella gave me a hands after she protested about having to put clothes back on. After all the items were sitting back in a pile on the floor in front of my bed and Bella, now dressed only in a loose cotton top was sitting cross legged from me on the bed. I opened the note that was attached to the Christmas wrapped box.

Beth,

The camera your desired was no longer available , so in line with your desire for excellence we bought you the top of the range model and some lens to suit.

We hope you enjoy this small gift from us and we look forward to working with you in the near future.

All our best wishes

Sophie and Steven.

P.S You are nothing like your father.

While the gift was breath taking the last line of the note added fire to the confusion around this very generous gift. I am sure Sophie was expecting my call as she picked up on the second ring. I thanked them from the bottom of my heart and promised that I would make sure I was competent when it came time for our photo shoot. When I asked about the final part of the note, Sophie just told me They knew my parents and would tell me the story one day.

My confusion about the note was pushed to the back of my mind as I sorted through what turned out to be a brand new full set of lenses bags and tripods. But the camera itself was breath taking, it was the absolute best of the Canon range, an amazing example of technology and quality. Never in my wildest dreams did I ever think I would own such a magnificent camera set up.

In between making love to my girlfriend and getting ready for dinner I sorted through the lenes and equipment and selected a few general use lenses that I would take on holidays so I could learn about the new body and its settings. I made sure to include a lens suitable for portrait work so if the opportunity arose I could get some more shots of Bella and her family.

We caught a taxi to Annie and Michaels place from where we would all head out to the restaurant. When we arrived I saw a glider trailer in their front yard. I had previously seen it parked alongside Lindsay and Jimmy's hanger out at the gliding club. This peaked my curiosity but then remembered Michael was the head of maintenance for the club and regularly did repairs and annual inspections.

arrow013
arrow013
13 Followers