My Destruction

Story Info
Fet slut CurvyMrs goes that one step too far.
1.1k words
4.22
7.8k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CurvyMrs
CurvyMrs
52 Followers

My (very real) owner asked me to write my deepest, darkest, most perverse sexual situation fantasy. I would very much welcome your comments.

So here goes. And remember - In fantasy lies many truths:

It was just another cold November morning. I set out on the same route as usual, predictable as ever, the architect of my downfall.

I feel a short, sharp hit on my head. Two guys dressed in balaclavas signal that I should remain silent if I know what is good for me. I see the waiting van. They put something over my mouth and then nothing. Silence prevails.

I awaken and am instantly aware of my predicament. I am shrouded in darkness, blindfolded and aware of many voices in the room. My arms are in cuffs by my sides, attached with a chain behind my back. I can feel a tight collar fitted around my neck. I quickly realise that I am in a latex suit. The latex feels like a second skin, yet there is something else. They deliberately cut the suit to fully expose my open asshole, cunt, and tits. Where am I? Who are these people? Why am I here? Naturally, I cannot speak. The ball gag sees to that.

Suddenly, someone removes the blindfold and thrusts a mirror directly in front of my face, but I look different. The collar on my neck says emblazoned with the word 'WHORE'. My lips are more pronounced with a deep red lipstick. The rest of my makeup is bold and brassy. They have coloured my hair a golden blonde.

The latex is entirely transparent, showing off my whole body. My pierced nipples are standing out proudly for all to see. And then the entity holding the mirror diverts it to my lower regions to show me the coup de grâce, my newly pierced cunt lips with a tattoo just above, proclaiming me a 'FREE USE SLUT'.

I begin to take in my bearings. It is a large room with red and white walls with mirrors interspersed. There is equipment around me, sexual equipment of every kind. I am clearly in a sex club and or dungeon. There are areas with leather and every sort of BDSM implement on display, including hoods, whips, canes, dildos and more. The people watching are a mix of friends, familiar and the unknown, but all seem to recognise me.

The person in front of me is beautiful, a voluptuous woman in her 40s exuding confidence, with sweeping dark hair and dressed in leather. Her look is intense and foreboding. A finger comes to my lips.

"Shut it bitch! Don't even think of speaking."

"Your friends and followers on Fetlife think you need a bit of a lesson, just to ensure you don't forget what you are. Your owner agreed... so that is why I am here. And why tonight, you filthy whore? You are going to be our entertainment. Welcome to your public ruination!"

Around me, the room has begun to fill. The next hour proceeds to be the tenderisation of my body, much to the enjoyment of the watching crowd. Tit, ass, thighs and cunt publicly and expertly beaten by this goddess in leather. An upright displayed mess of sweat, pain, and tears. A finger once again approaches my lips. Yet, this time it's my swollen, pierced lower lips getting the attention.

"Aww, did that hurt, bitch? Does the slave girl want some pleasure?... well, tough. Time to get you on your back. We know that's where you're useful"

Suddenly and without warning, the contraption they had attached me to rotated backwards, and I heard the heels of my tormentor walk around. And then darkness. Sweet, warm, wet, wonderful, darkness. Her warm, wet cunt sat on my face, using me and unconcerned by my efforts to breathe. My only requirement was to lick. Nothing more. Nothing less.

I could hear the faint sound of footsteps approaching from all angles. The only words I could make out were male.

"Remember your new tattoo, you are free to use honey. Enjoy it"

Hands, tongues and more ventured everywhere, literally everywhere. And just then, a first cock thrust deep into my cunt. No lubricant. it isn't necessary for a whore.

After 10 mins of eating pussy, the goddess on my face got off literally and figuratively and slapped my face hard.

"It's about our enjoyment, not yours" before spitting on my face.

All I could pitifully say was "Thank you"

By this stage, I had people all around me. A third guy was deep inside me, thrusting hard. My nipples were on fire, so very sensitive. Maybe they'd let me go soon 🤷🏻‍♀️. Maybe I didn't want them to.

After he had cum, they gave me a little water, then told me to bend over a leather bench and to keep my eyes forward and my mouth shut. "Time to stretch you out, girl" came a voice. "My team likes sweet white meat".

Before I knew it, a squad of 30 guys had set upon me. Fucking and pounding my unprotected holes in all ways. A pure assault taking any last resistance away from me.

Just when I thought it was over, I motioned to get up... only to swiftly hear the voice of my owner.

"Get back down there, you. One more to go."

Seconds later I felt something touch my ruined dripping gaped asshole and rub itself against my cum smothered cunthole before he thrust his massive cock deep in my ass. Feeling a pain like never before. It slammed my insides and must have been a least 4 inches wide and 10 inches long.

Grabbing me like a rag doll he swapped holes more than once. Tears flowed from my eyes as pain shot through me. But then the biggest orgasm I've ever had in a state of pain and ecstasy as this beast shot his load deep inside my cunt.

As he finishes, I finally drop to the floor.

Immediately I'm pulled swiftly onto my knees. I have my mouth open. My neck tilted back. Hands put upon my head.

"Okay, all. Let's show your friend her place, to ensure she knows it now"

On this person after person approaches, and says their Fetlife name before pissing, wanking or spitting on my face and tits. I had no idea how many. It seemed endless and I couldn't see for trying. I had accepted my fate.

"I'm a broken free use slave and slut"

"Good girl. " said the leather goddess.

"Remember that and this video won't go to your workplace"

With that, she winked, and the room emptied. I looked in the mirror through the cum glaze at my bedraggled, ruined, used body. Somehow, this felt like merely the beginning.

CurvyMrs
CurvyMrs
52 Followers