Tiff - Notes of a Submissive Whore

Story Info
Kelly becomes Tiffany and goes on the game.
2.6k words
4.51
8k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CurvyMrs
CurvyMrs
52 Followers

Sitting in front of my laptop with my cup of tea in hand. I checked my emails. Just the same old stuff. Fix that spreadsheet, pay that invoice, and remember the Johnson account is due in 2 days. Just another Monday, except it's not. He will arrive in an hour.

8 days earlier

I slumped back in my chair as my mind drifted away

This had been coming for a long time. It’s how many things start really. Merely a suggestion dropped and left lingering in the air. Floated during a young surge of passion. “You’d make someone a magnificent whore”. At the time, I dismissed it immediately and didn’t respond. But like the stricken words of a lawyer who has gone that step too far, once it’s been said, It’s out there, and its impact is undeniable. The words were imprinted in my subconscious. Unbeknownst to me, my journey had begun.

The conditioning of Wyn and others was possibly and most likely, at first, unintentional. Several steps were taken by myself, without thought and just everyday little things. My fascination and need for high heels, my love of lipstick, my desire to shop and to always have another dress, another handbag. A need to have but without ever quite having the means to make it happen.

I knew, deep inside, that regardless of my husband, my dominant, my submissive nature and any conditioning… something inside me wanted this. Despite my clear reluctance.

So here I am. Despite all the other things I have done. This is the one I genuinely never saw coming. This was my step too far. Was being the operative word.

Snapping myself out of my stupor, I pulled myself upright, pulling the travel desk onto myself and reached for the mouse. ‘Am I really doing this? Crossed my mind as I began to type.

First, I needed a name. After much debating between Beth, Cassie and Tiffany. I decided to go with my gut. Kelly became Tiffany. I was to become someone else. Or maybe I already was her and she was me.

83 mins of starting, stopping, checking, rechecking and cursing later. It was complete.

Submissive, curvy, innocent looking, educated and filthy. Limited availability but worth it, I assure you x

Mom, Weds, Thurs and Friday 12-2pm. Incalls only

New here. The one few suspect. Short and cutesy but filthy, submissive and very naughty. I enjoy older men and genuinely dominant men, of all shapes and sizes. I’m a woman who can provide the girlfriend experience, or be used and played with.

If you like your girls genuinely submissive, big-chested (34G) and filthy. Then I’m your lady, slut, degradee, baby girl or whatever you need me to be 💋

I do everything I say on my profile, and there are no hidden extras.

BOOKINGS

**Please note I prefer not to see anyone under 30 years old, and will give preference to those with positive ratings**

I have no upper age limit. I like older guys. Genuinely bi. I welcome female or couple bookings.

I reserve the right to respectfully decline a booking (making a booking is no guarantee I will accept). Yet, for those I do agree to meet… it will be memorable

I would appreciate it if any tribute (which is pre-set, non-negotiable and clear from my page) is dealt with when you arrive rather than creating the uncomfortable position of me needing to ask for it. Please treat our sessions with absolute discretion. In the same way, I guarantee yours.

Consent is given to any of the following:

"A" Levels, "A" Levels (at discretion), Anal Play, BDSM, BDSM (receiving), Bukkake, CIM, CIM (at discretion), Deep Throat, Domination, Domination (receiving), Double Penetration, Face Sitting, Facials, Female Ejaculation, Fetish, FFM 3Somes, Fingering/Finger Play, French Kissing, French Kissing (discretion), Gang Bangs, Hand Relief, Humiliation (receiving), MMF 3Somes, Moresomes, Oral, Oral Without (at discretion), Oral without, Protection, Penetration (Protected), Receiving Oral, Rimming, Rimming (giving), Rimming (receiving), Role Play & Fantasy, Spanking, Spanking (receiving), Strap On (receiving from a female), Striptease, Sub Games, Swallow, Swallow (at discretion), Toys, Uniforms

£70 for 30 mins, £130 for 1 hour, £180 for 1 hour and a half, £230 for 2 hours, all other times open to negotiation

Ratings, reviews and field reports are all very gratefully received 🙏🏻💋. Hopefully, you enjoy your time with me. I genuinely love to please as you may have guessed from my submissive background.

SAFETY

I work independently and will take no risks to my safety. I am regularly checked for my health and ask that, as a minimum, you are clean and well-presented.

Note: I will not meet anyone intoxicated with alcohol or illegal substances. You would be asked to leave. Also please only message if you are genuine. If I sense you are not in messages etc. Or just sexting or messaging for pointless reasons I will block you. I do not wish to be hounded, stalked or abused. Please remember this.

Sitting back, I took a large drink of water and removed my left hand from my knickers where it had been entrenched in my by now soaking pussy. Where it had been for much of the last hour. Gasping from a second blissful orgasm. I was in no fit state to be sensible.

I quickly completed the stages required to go live and added my passport picture as required (I had it to hand in advance as I had many times before when I ‘saw sense’). As soon as approval was gained, I added 3 pictures as required by the site, displayed in such ways as to attract a mans attention from the many out there younger and prettier than myself. I opted for (1) bent over in black lingerie with my ass spread towards the camera, (2) standing inside my front door in a pink pvc dress, (3) high heels, a tiny blue denim skirt and a cheap black crop top, taken outside in the back garden wearing a choker with SLUT emblazoned in bold letters on the centre of my neck.

I immediately clicked publish and thought no more of it. Tiffany was now oh so very real.

3 hours later I had finished my work and had an urge to look at the site. So many thoughts were rifling through my head. I’d probably take it down, no one would have noticed me, what was I even thinking. But I knew I had to look, I just had to. So, having made my way back online, I quickly flicked through my favourites and pulled up the website. The page looked professional. I looked at the real thing. Then my gaze was pulled to the top left. Much to my shock, I saw the number 12 lit above the correspondence tab. People were messaging me.

Hovering my cursor over the area I left clicked, and just like that, I was in.

* Henry596, subject: filthy thoughts
* Colin the Dom, subject: Friday 6pm
* Jim Bones, subject: available today?
* GFX483, subject: Mmm. Yes Mrs

This is a taste of what I was met with. Of those first 12, I honestly think 8 hadn’t read my profile and either were asking for things that were out of the range of what I’d agreed to on my profile list or asking me to meet them at times to suit themselves, and not according to my availability. All 8 were swiftly responded to as deserved, politely but clearly. Only 1 of those first 12 stood out. A 61-year-old guy called Pete wanted to meet but was nervous about it and hoped I would be an understanding girl for him as to his shyness. He sounded perfect. If I was going to do this (and I still was not sure I was) I needed a gentle induction. I had a brief chat with him and within 2 mins I understood his ask and agreed to meet him for 30 mins a week tomorrow. Today was Sunday. It would be a Monday whilst I was on prolonged lunch from the day Job. Working from home had to have some perks.

The situation once again hit me. I had just agreed to sell myself for £70 to a stranger in my own house, whilst my husband (who didn’t even know I had gone this far, yet) was at work. I was 8 days and one last step from becoming a lady of the night, an escort, a prostitute. Yes, the big one. Kelly Collins was was becoming a whore. Well Tiffany was, I thought.

The days passed quickly, my husband at first was delighted but then sceptical as he kept saying “You’ll never go through with it“. Work sped along as frankly, my mind was elsewhere. Who knows how I stayed employed that week. Many more messages bounced around but no more concrete bookings. It was now Saturday, just 2 days to go. When I saw his message.

“Hello again Tiffany. I’m hoping we are still on for 12 noon on Monday. Please confirm and send your address details. When we meet I would like your hair down and you to ideally be in youthful, girly but slutty clothing. I will leave make-up up to you. I’d like oral and regular sex, anything else we can discuss on the day. I’ll wait to hear from you. Pete”

Professionally as possible I responded in the affirmative and gave my details. Now it was real, no man I had met in the BDSM world previously had told me how I would have my hair, and exactly how I was to dress. I felt strangely turned on. The submissive in me has awoken. It took me back to my first experience as a hotwife. I fingered myself again and was pretty much useless that entire evening.

Sunday passed almost without event until 9pm that evening. Without great difficulty, I had persuaded Wyn to get involved in my webpage to help me out, on the understanding it would help me be more organised, safer and more likely to go through with meets. All of a sudden, Wyn beckoned me from the study.

“Oi Kelly. I’ve said yes to a chap called Simon for Monday at 1pm, hope that’s ok. He’s a bit dom, but just wants 3-hole sex for an hour, you good with that hun?”

Swallowing hard, barely finding my voice, I replied “Yes, I guess I can”. With that, our evening concluded without further fuss.

Finally, Monday came. Sitting in front of my laptop with my cup of tea in hand. I checked my emails. Just the same old stuff. Fix that spreadsheet, pay that invoice, and remember the Johnson account is due in 2 days. Just another Monday, except it's not. He will arrive in an hour.

After negotiating a few last tasks, at 11:45, I left my desk and ventured to the bathroom mirror. My legs were trembling. No exaggerating, I was a nervous mess. I decided to go with just red lipstick. I was as quick as I could and slid on a little skirt and a tight pink crop top only just covering my large breasts. I wore my hair down in 2 quickly put-together ponytails. Adding the final touch of my pink heels I sat on the bed. 2 minutes to go.

Remember Wyn’s advice I thought to myself. Be safe, text him after, get the money early, don’t negotiate, give them what they want, and enjoy it. Nothing was in order. My brain was scrambled and before I could… KNOCK, KNOCK went the door. My heart skipped a beat, this was it. I hoped it was not the Amazon delivery guys with me dressed like this.

I invited Pete in and through the kitchen. He was ordinary-looking, polo shirt and jeans, and a little bit of a beard. He swapped niceties and before I could even think of it he produced 4 notes, 3 £20’s and a £10 and placed them on the cupboard next to the cooker.

“I trust that’s in order Tiffany, it’s a delight to finally meet you. This week has dragged”

I tried to appear confident and nodded at first before saying “Yes, of course, shall we head upstairs”

“I love your outfit” he cooed as I walked up the stairs

“Yes has me looking a little younger, hope you like” I responded having reached the bedroom

“I absolutely do little lady, not how about you show daddy that sweet pussy”

With that, I was guided onto the side of the bed (my husband's side at that) and my legs were gently but with clear intent parted wide. Immediately he could see I was wearing no underwear and smiled at me before proceeding to slap my pussy lips. “bad girl” he exclaimed.

At that I was pulled off the bed and shoved to my knees, this time not so gently. Before words could leave my mouth his old short but bulbous cock was out of his pants and thrust into my mouth. Silencing any thoughts I had of still being virtuous and innocent. Right now I was nothing but a whore and I was going to get used for money. Right now my only focus was this cock. Not gagging and making this man happy.

He fucked my mouth and throat for 10 mins which to me had felt like 20. This was not lovemaking, this was not kink play, this was sex for money. Nothing more or less.
Feeling himself getting excited and peeking at his own watch Pete took further control. “Okay now let’s see if you are as new at this as I suspect, bend over so I can fuck your pussy, hopefully, your cunt is not too tight now,” he said with a chuckle.

I bent over and spread my legs. I hadn’t had time to process anything, and I didn’t hear either. He was on the clock. Within seconds he had slipped on the condom and was inside me from behind. Clearly not a breast man he just wanted what he came for and rhythmically worked his way deep inside me. Minutes later his speed much increased and me moaning like a dog at the bombardment he began to surge and I knew that he was close. I thought he might pull out but no such chance. He came right then and there in the condom in my by now very wet but overall disappointed pussy. Here was my first lesson as a sex worker. My orgasm was no longer the priority. As long as he cums, that’s what matters.

Pulling out he sat me down beside him on the bed. Kissed me on the lips and said “Thanks so much for that, you did really well for a new girl, you will be popular”. I didn’t know whether to laugh, thank him or cry. With that, we moved downstairs. After a few more pleasantries and a quick grope between my legs, he left. That was it. No drama, no fuss. I was now a prostitute. Tiffany was real and if Pete had his way, would soon have a reputation.

10 mins later Just as I was settling down with another cuppa a thought hit me. Shit, Simon will be here soon. Where’s Wyn's note, as I scrambled around, pulling it from my pocket.

Simon, 38yrs, in shape, wants you dressed cheaply but in fishnet tights, preferably high heels. Wants pussy, oral and anal.

Fortunately, I had fishnets to hand in my drawers and took a ripped denim mini skirt and a small vinyl crop top. I was nearly good to go. I messed up my hair. Grabbed my white 6-inch pumps from the cupboard and looked at the clock. No time to worry about my ass. Hopefully, he will be gentle.

The door knocked a little more gently this time. I gulped and made my way down the hallway.

(Part 2 will follow if the interest is there. CurvyMrs💋)

CurvyMrs
CurvyMrs
52 Followers