My Diary: Entry 03 - Floodgate

Story Info
Cuckquean confession.
1.6k words
4.66
4.5k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey!

It's Emma.

I'm shaking!

Luke has been very quiet with me lately, avoiding me, giving me disgusted looks, that sorta thing. We happened to be in the kitchen together this morning. I was actually making myself dinner after coming in from a night-shift, and he was getting some coffee to wake him up. There I was, chopping stuff up, and he comes up behind me, spins me around, and gives me the most intense kiss. It fucking hurt my teeth. It was hard. It was awkward, and shocked the hell out of me!

I was left hardly able to breathe, just melting in front of him. Then, as soon as he did it, he left, without saying a word, and, I was left breathless; I mean literally breathless. It must've been a good minute or so before I inhaled again.

It felt so good. I just wanted to get some sex after all this time. It's been weeks now of me not being able to fully get myself off, and no-one wanting to help me out down there. Even right then, during the kiss, I could've cum so fucking hard!

Much of my life recently has been torture. I've hardly been able to think straight. It's affecting my work too, but, thankfully I'm on the night-shift, which is quieter anyway, and I'm just using tiredness as an excuse to get by. If anyone knew how I'm really feeling... I would be a laughingstock...

Much of my day after the kiss was trying to sleep, to little avail but the lightest of dozes, aware, and holding the blanket over my eyes to block the filtered sunlight through the blinds from my eyes. All the while, I was trying not to wank myself off, with the horniness just constantly raw and screaming out for me to do anything.

I just wanted to sleep...

I heard Luke come in after he finished work, and I was hardly rested at all, but I got up when I heard a girlish giggle I heard before. He brought home his little slut friend he fucked last time.

She was like, "Hi! Oh, so you're awake this time?"

And, I told her, "I've been trying to sleep all day, but just can't get off.

"Anyway, what should I call you, besides Cunt?"

She laughed my dig off in her stride, and said, "Louisa. Don't wear it out like everything else."

What was that supposed to mean?

"What's that supposed to mean?"

She answered, "What I mean is, 'You're kinda boring, and make everything old, and you're not really any fun.' That's why I'm here, because I'm giving Luke what you can't."

I couldn't believe what I heard, but I believed the laughter afterwards, meant to make me feel bad, but I just felt it was over me, cleansing, relaxing, soothing...

Louisa stopped laughing, "O-kaaay," responding to my obvious lewdness as my eyes glazed over, and my mouth widened. She didn't look in any way interested in me at all, but, I was so ready to do anything with her in that moment.

Luke pushed her onto the bed, and was spanking her, and uncovering her features, methodically undressing her while she was on all-fours. He never acted this way with me. While he was doing his thing, Louisa was looking pretty awkward with her head near me, trying to look away, getting swept up in her rising lust, and having her eye caught by mine.

I was utterly transfixed by how young and sexy she is, which I'm sure she thought the opposite of me, but, for the second time, I was enraptured by her. Here I was, tucked beneath my blanket in my pyjamas, while a hot young teen was having her body thoroughly examined by my boyfriend, and I was very much enjoying it.

Louisa asked, "What you smiling for?"

I just laughed so nervously, and felt my face get hot and red, which was a welcome change to down there getting that way, so I just shrugged it off, "Oh, nothing. I'm just, uh... yeah..."

Louisa was giving me the strangest look, and called me out, "You're liking this?"

I wanted the ground to swallow me up, and I also didn't want it to. I was awkward and aroused. I was embarrassed to tears, but I took a deep breath, and just got it out, "I'm just so horny right now because of all this."

Louisa said in the most mean voice, "You're not meant to like this! You're meant to be hurt, and crying, and pleading like a poor puppy! I'm here because I'm what Luke wants, and we want you to know it! You can't ever have him, ever again; not while he's with me!"

I genuinely started crying, actual tears and everything, but not from hate or fear; well, okay, maybe a bit of that because she was kinda scary saying that stuff in my face. I was just so tired and horny, and I just needed a good time. Her being a bully just felt like the best thing ever. Flashes of memories from school bullies came to mind, and that's likely where I got these feelings from.

Louisa looked into my eyes and said, "Stop doing that!"

It was then I realised I was rubbing myself off underneath my blanket, and apparently she noticed. I stopped and put up my hands so she could see. In that moment, Luke flipped her onto her back, and her head landed on my lap. She said, "Ooooh, this is comfortable."

There was no way I would be doing anything down there now...

All I could do was watch as Luke mounted Louisa, fucking her in missionary. He rocked the bed with her, and her head really uncomfortably rammed into my belly, compressing my organs, and jolting my fat and bones. I wasn't feeling horny anymore, which was a relief, as the pain and discomfort overrode those sensations.

Louisa glanced a look at me, and promised, "I'm gonna make you clean me up," daring Luke to, "Get me real messy!"

Luke pounded that pussy in ways I've never seen, giving every bit of energy he had. It was making her cum, which she was really unbearably loud about, but, even more unbearable was the hard digging of her head craning back, feeling a bowling ball being pressed into my belly. It hurt so much!

Louisa was pulled off me as she was pulled by her hair, and she was dragged down onto the bed lying cross-ways next to Luke, and he sprayed her with his cum, glazing her body from her breasts to her pussy, and she ordered me to, "Clean it up! Come on!"

She talked to me like how you would a dog, and I obeyed, just desperate to do anything to please them. I knelt down, bent over, and really got my tongue in there, and my nose which I wiped with a swipe of my hand. I took the time to clean every bit, and I swallowed it all, which I'm no stranger too, but kinda felt new being so long since we did that. It was exciting!

After I did get it all up, I was surprised to hear Louisa say, "Don't stop," asking me to carry on licking her. Apparently she liked having my tongue explore her body.

I flashed my eyes up at hers, and I swear I saw some pity on her face, and she sighed, "I guess you've been a good girl." She didn't look happy or impressed about it, and had no enthusiasm as she beckoned Luke to whisper into his ear.

Luke rolled his eyes as if being asked to do a chore he really didn't want to do, and she egged him on with a very stern look. He came around and got under the blanket with me as I lay with him, not really knowing what to expect as his fingers tickled and teased me down there.

Louisa watched, and licked her fingers before touching herself, letting me know, "I'm only offering him to do this as a courtesy, because I'm nice, but don't you get any ideas about us being all pal-ly. Luke is mine! I just want you to have one last go around with him before I take him forever."

I couldn't care less in that moment, but I regret it now, calling out, "Yes... Yes... Oh, fuck yes... I want that... I want it... Yes..."

Luke eased of with his fingers, pulled them out, and slapped my pussy. I felt it crash through my privates, and he did it again, tingling me, and tingling me, and as I filled my lungs and let it out, I unleashed a huge gush which shocked me, as I'd never done anything like that in my life. I was so scared! I thought I was pissing myself, panting, "No! No! No!"

Louisa, like the bed, was utterly soaked, and all she said was, "Well, never say never," winked, and left with Luke in tow.

I must be mad, because I laughed in hysterics until I collapsed asleep, and woke up more rested than I've felt in ages. The bed was still soggy, so I let the mattress air off, and changed the sheets, then, it caught up to me; would I ever see Luke again?

I had to come and write it down immediately while it was still fresh in my mind.

Louisa really is a cunt, it seems, but, I like how she makes me feel.

Anyway, back to work now.

Night xx