My Diary: Entry 04 - Coming Home

Story Info
Cuckquean confession.
1.6k words
4.25
4k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi!

It's Emma.

If I thought I was embarrassed before, I don't even know what I was thinking, because I am now painfully aware what real embarrassment is. He has truly destroyed me this time. I can't go back from this...

What have I done?!

After everything that's been happening with Luke and I, and with Louisa, I was sure my relationship with him was over. Not wanting to be faced with that everyday in the flat, I decided to take it upon myself to move out, and give them the space to be a couple on their own. I thought that was very big and mature of me!

I obviously didn't have anywhere else to go, so I slinked back to live at home with my tail between my legs. Mom lives on her own since Dad passed, so, I thought I would be doing her a favour of giving her some company, and do chores for her, and nice stuff like that.

It wasn't long though until this mad episode with Luke caught up with me, and he came in with his charm and smiles, making me look like a fool. You see, I told Mom I was no longer with him, and he comes in saying I'm not in the best frame of mind, and I'm imagining it, and that he still wants me home; in our shitty little flat.

Mom ate it all up. She believed this wanker over her own daughter, which made me feel so genuinely upset and disheartened. I just went to my room for a bit to unpack my things, and cool off. I was not looking for a fight. I just wanted everything to be over, so I can move on with my life.

When I came out of my room, Luke was still there, chatting with Mom on the settee, sipping wine, and having a right old natter about me. I watched from the side, and listened. They didn't notice me, but I heard Luke complimenting Mom, and making a move on her. She was shy about it, but she didn't object, and she didn't refuse. I was appalled!

Still oblivious to my presence, Luke ushered Mom to her bedroom upstairs, and I followed, against my better judgment. I wanted to do or say something to interrupt and stop this, but I couldn't think of the right way to do it. They're consenting adults after all, and if this is what they want, we're having our troubles, but, it's still fucking weird. We're technically still engaged, right?!

As I peeked around the doorframe of Mom's room, I saw much more of her than I wanted, but I didn't shy away or turn back, and watched as my fiance went down on her as she lay back, going along with this. She rose up to take her blouse off, now naked as they've been shedding her clothes all through the house, and she noticed me silhouetted in the door, and recoiled, "Oh, Emma! Have some decency, would you?"

Luke leered at me, making my blood run cold and hot all at once, scared and aroused by him. He sat up with Mom, and turned her head to his, indulging in a kiss, and while they did, his fingers crept down to tease her below, in plain view of me looking on.

I let my feelings get the better of me. With what I've been through recently, I didn't think anything of what I did, as I found myself at the foot of the bed where they sat, replacing Luke's fingers with mine. My heart was beating so fast and irregularly that it was like a jackhammer, and I almost sicked-up. My head felt faint, and I almost lost balance.

It was when Luke was fondling Mom's bare breasts, she realised something wasn't right, and turned to see me knuckles-deep in her. She gasped, "Emma? What're you doing? How dare you? Stop that! Stop that, right now?"

I obeyed, and Luke looked darkly at me, daring me to go on, so I sat beside Mom, and I held her cheek as I dove in for a kiss. She pulled away, resisting, "No! No, Emma, we are not doing this! What has gotten into you? I don't want to do this!"

I saw the shame and disappointment in her eyes, and I would've stopped, but Luke said to her, "I told you. She's sick in the head. She doesn't stop until she gets what she wants. She loves you, as she loves me, in her way. I'm sorry you were caught up in this. I've tried to make her decent, and failed as her fiance."

Mom asked Luke, "Is this what you've been living with? Such vile behaviour! It's unbecoming. I'm disappointed."

I had to speak up, raised voice from the hurt inside, "That's a lie! It's not true, at all! He's manipulating you!"

Mom shouted at me, "How dare you come in here like you have just now, and try to say Luke's in the wrong when he's been nothing but a gentleman! I want you out, Emma. You're not welcome here."

I truly felt lost, and deeply upset, effectively homeless, and Luke knew it as I heard him shuffle over Mom to whisper in my ear, "You stay a while, and join us, and you can come back with me. I don't want to see you out on the street now."

I was trembling with fear, and saw fear in Mom's eyes. What do I do? What could I do? I've dug myself deep in shit, and I don't have anywhere else to go. Luke can completely fuck me by forcing my hand to do more things with her, then go back on his word, and I'd still be with nothing. Is he that mean? After all, what do I have to lose? I'm already out of Mom's house, so...

Mom just kept on saying, 'no,' as I leant over her, and kissed her, very slight at first, then getting myself into it, feeling her lips vibrate on mine as she continued to deny this. She begged Luke, "Tell her. Do something, please?"

Luke rubbed my shoulders, pushing me closer, holding a deep massage around my neck muscles, and slowly pulled me away from Mom. He feigned concern, and told me, "Sit in the corner there at the dresser, and watch us... if you have to," before replacing me to kiss Mom.

I could walk out right now, but I would be truly fucked, and without a home, so I did the only thing I could, and sat at the dresser on the stool, leaning on the wood with my arm as I watched my fiance with who I thought would be his future Mother-in-law, and I wondered how long he's wanted to do this with her?

Mom kept herself occupied with Luke, and seemed to pretend I wasn't there. Luke wasn't so concerned, obviously looking back at me, making sure I was taking everything in, just as Mom was taking everything in.

Luke said to me, "You must be wanting to enjoy this; fully?"

I knew what he was hinting, and he knew I would have to play along, otherwise he would leave me out on the street with fuck all. I stripped down, and leant back on the stool, shoulders nestled against the wall, with my side on the dresser, and I rubbed myself. I was so hot from how wrong it all was, doing this to him doing my Mom, but I wasn't given a choice, right?

Luke said to Mom, "Look at Emma. She has no shame doing that for you. She hardly ever did that for me. I deserve better than her, don't you think?"

Mom craned her head up to see me, and she winced, "Emma! Why are you doing this? Why is this happening... I don't... I don't... No, Emma... Why?"

I was ready to burst into tears. Luke lifted Mom's leg, getting himself deeper inside her so I could see clearly, and he said softly, "Tell her how much you like it, Emma," wickedly smiling like the Devil himself.

As the tears poured from my eyes, I cried, "Oh... Oh, yes... Oh, fuck Mom good... That's it... That's what I like to see... Mom, I feel so good... Mom makes me feel so, so good... I love how Mom makes me feel... Fuck me..."

Luke loved hearing those words, and he lunged out of Mom's vagina, and leapt at her head to coat her face with his cum. He sat at her side, and offered to me, "You should clean her up. It's the least you can do for your Mom, right?"

I hurried over and licked up Luke's ejaculate from Mom's face, whispering sincerely, "I'm sorry."

Mom looked to her side at Luke as I continued to clean her, and she turned back to me to whisper back, "I'm sorry, Emma," squeezing my arms as pulling me closer for a brief hug before letting me go. She said to Luke, "You two should get home, if that's what you're doing. I need a nightcap, and then bed. See yourselves out," nodding slightly at me with a fixed stare.

Luke grabbed my clothes, and frogmarched me from the bedroom, leading me from the house, and told me, "You're such a bad girl. I can't believe you actually did that. You're not going anywhere; especially now you've burned this bridge."

I couldn't argue with that.

I just got myself off to my Mom having sex!

What will Luke get me to do next?

Night xx