My Diary: Entry 05 - Outgoing

Story Info
Cuckquean confession.
973 words
3.95
3k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi!

It's Emma.

Today was very much an experience. I was so naughty; I've never entertained those things before, and, I really don't want to do them again because I'm so scared of the come back.

Here goes...

I was getting myself ready for work this afternoon, and Luke just kept stalling me. I was telling him I can't mess around because I can't afford to lose my job, but he insisted. He kept me from leaving all the way until Louisa arrived. I was already way past the time I would normally leave for work, with less than ten minutes before I should arrive. They had me phone-in sick to work, even though I was fine, "Yeah, I can't make it today," sniffing to try and sell it, which Luke and Louisa found funny.

"You're leaving us short on short-notice. Next time, you should give us at least two hours before your shift."

"Got it. I'm sorry," I said to my manager before putting the phone down. I might've got away with that one, but it didn't feel like it.

Louisa told me, "Wow! That was fun to watch. Good girl!," laughing at my expense as she does.

Luke said to me, "Now that you're free, you can come out with us."

Naively, I asked, "What, like a date?"

Louisa's laugh became more forced, and Luke made himself clear, "No, I mean you come outside with us. We have some fun things we would like to do with you."

I got the feeling that they wouldn't be doing that much, and I would be subject to whatever they had planned, but, who was I to say no at this point...

The three of us went out to the local park: lots of open grass, bordering trees and bushes, benches, fenced off around it's perimeter; it's a popular place to go through throughout the day. We were stood by the fence, looking into the park, with thick foliage at our backs.

Louisa dared me, "We want you to play here. That's what you do at the park: play!"

Acting clueless, I asked, "Play what?"

Louisa leant to my ear to whisper, "You play with your pussy."

Shocked, I expressly said, "No! No. I'm not doing that here. Look at how many people there are!"

Louisa was quick to say, "Oh, they don't care. They're doing their own things, and so should you."

I felt insane for even entertaining this, but hoped to speak reason, "And, if I don't do it?"

Louisa got out her phone, aimed with the camera in my direction, and suggested, "I'm sure the lovely people at your work would like to see why you let them down at the last minute."

I couldn't believe it, but then I also could believe it. She would expose me to everyone without any conscience. "Okay, okay," as I unzipped the fly of my work trousers, and I slid my hand in. I felt the fabric of my pants, and my incontinence pad through them, and I worked my hand against my skin under the pants, neatly nestled nicely.

I nervously watched the people pass the path in-front of us, all seemingly oblivious, absorbed in phones, tablets, newspapers, bopping away to the sounds from their headphones. I felt emboldened, but frightfully cautious.

It wasn't long before a dogwalker came by, and their dog fetched a ball that landed near us. My hand stopped still, hoping to not attract attention, and it's owner knelt down to pet his dog, glancing a disgusted look at me, telling me, "Have some shame! Kids play here," quickly ushering his dog along with him as they left.

I was so embarrassed, but I felt Luke and Louisa looking at me without even looking at them, so I continued with myself.

Louisa proposed, "I want to see more!"

I trembled with absolute terror hearing this.

Louisa said to me, "Pull your bottoms down, and have a seat. Wouldn't want you collapsing when things get good," giggling softly, looking around like a naughty schoolgirl.

I did as she asked, sitting with my back against the fence, and my trousers and pants around my ankles. I sat with my knees pressed together, but spread my legs as wide as I could in the constraints after seeing the dirty look from Louisa.

Luke looked around as a watch-out, and he quickly turned to usher us up, urgently saying, "Police are coming." Sure, enough there were a couple of officers patrolling the park, and heading our way, so I scrambled to my feet, fixing my clothes, and Louisa and Luke ran with me away from the park.

The police had chased after us, calling to us around the corner from the park, "Hey! Is this yours?," holding my incontinence pad in hand.

My heart was thick in my throat, and I struggled to get a word out, but Louisa explained, "Oh, thanks. She was caught short, Old Pissy Pants, here. Sorry, Officers."

I took the pad back, and the officer said, "I don't see you've done anything wrong, although you were acting suspicious, so consider this a warning. Behave."

After the officers went their way, I told Luke and Louisa, "I could've been done for indecent exposure back there! I don't think we should be doing that again."

Louisa just said, "Relax. I got you out of it. After all, how would I get you to do more crazy things if you're behind bars?

"Anyway, I'm soaked. That was so much fun! Let's go behind the bins down there, and fuck," leading Luke with her down the alley.

I followed, and I watched, hungry for the touch of his cock, but knowing I should keep my hands to myself, so I did. The novelty of this hasn't worn off for me.

Night xx