My Diary: Entry 07 - ...With Feeling

Story Info
Cuckquean confession.
1.1k words
4.05
3.2k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi!

It's Emma!

Louisa just had me all to herself on the bed!

It was so hot!

I felt all disgusting and sweaty, worried she would hate that, but I didn't put her off!

Louisa was teasing by breasts with her lips, asking, "What did you see in him?"

I thought back at all the time I spent with Luke, and admitted, "I don't know...

"We were just there, like, maybe around your age, and, we were already introduced. We had mutual friends, so we were around even if we never did anything, and, it just sorta happened. It was just easy, I guess?

"He was sweet, and I really wasn't going to say no to him. We did have a laugh, believe it or not, and he did treat me well enough that I liked it. If I really think about it, it's probably that we were told we'd be good together rather than feeling it. He committed to it when he proposed... That was a lifetime ago now...

"Ah! Anyway, um... He, uh... Ooof, got down on one knee one New Year, and he, ah! Hehe, he made this big thing about it, and all our friends and family cheered, and, I didn't want to let anyone down. This was it for me, ow!"

Louisa nipped down on one of my nipples, and said, "You settled? Without ever knowing what you wanted, or what you liked?"

I had really never thought about it...

I said, "That's how it was in all the stories I knew. It was just people thrown together, and they make it work. Who was I to question anything? As far as I knew, that was what true love was all about."

Louisa laughed, "Haha, true love!"

I blushed, "I'm sorry. I admit, I was clueless!"

Louisa patted my chest as she moved south, "Calm yourself. I want the blood down here, not flushing your face, hmm," letting her tongue go on a little wander.

I was getting all flustered. Things were getting really fuzzy in my mind, "I guess I never ever would question my relationship with him if you hadn't intervened, mm... but, hm, I guess I never thought to ask myself if I like guys, or girls, or anything like that, oooh... It's all, mmm... I don't know anything, ooooh!"

Louisa's breath came hot on my labia, and I felt all melty as I heard her say, "I know...

"I know you more intimately than you ever will...

"I'm looking at you down here, and you've never made an effort for anyone...

"It never crossed your mind...

"The more time I spent with you, the more I got a sense that that's what really turns me on...

"That's why I got rid of him."

I had to ask, "How did things start with you?"

Louisa sat back, nice and straight, and let her fingers worm their way into me, and she answered, "It was just flirting. I just started work at his place, and, I was bored until he came on to me. He came out with all these mean ideas of having an affair, and wanting to hurt you, and, that stopped me being bored.

"I'm not a love story. I'm just the bitch who was in the wrong place at the wrong time, wanting to be anywhere else, doing anything else!"

I felt her fingernails carving up near my cervix as she lunged up for a kiss on my cheek, flashing her long lashes in front of my eyes. I felt completely at her mercy!

She said, "I've only ever had the pleasure of being with boys, and, I've always had to make my own fun. They're all so shit in bed! Even all those ones with the big dicks, ha! I think they're actually the worst, you know? Like, They're done just as fast as anyone else, but then you get the bullshit bravado in the back just nagging away, 'Oh, I've been with hundreds of chicks! I can go all night! You should've seen me over the weekend,' like, no, just fuck off. I'm not impressed. all the other bimbos might be, but I'm really not.

"So, with Luke, it was more this older guy, looking for something casual and fun, and that's what I wanted... until it became boring, and he ain't nothing... You were half the reason I stuck around, you know?"

I was feeling really hot, but not enough to take me over the edge just yet, so I just nodded my head. It was just me straining my head forward and headbutting the pillow, which probably looked pathetic from Louisa's angle, but she told me, "Now he's out of the picture, and while you hole me up here, we're going to get so many guys all up in here, and you can watch, and all those things you like to do, hmm?"

I felt so used at that point, but I just breathed, "Yeah..."

Louisa continued, "We should really shop around. I've been eyeing up a few guys at the hotel. I hung around there, hoping to be picked up, and, I did this morning actually. He was hung! And, I rode that stallion for a hot minute before he blasted it onto my back... oh, you liked the sound of that, didn't you!

"I flirted with some guys on a stag do, and followed them up to their room, and I did a little dance, and got them all to get off on my face. I wanted so much to bring their cum home for you to lick off, but I wasn't getting past the lobby like that, let alone out on the street. It was such a shame because it went down quite nice... Oh!"

I was a wet wreck right there on the bed, all tensing up around her fingers inside me, and I couldn't catch my breath!

It was then that she whispered into my ear, "They paid me..."

I creamed so much I thought it felt like a lotion dispenser, all white as she licked her fingers off, and she giggled as she confessed, "Yeah, I've made a nice little extra dough, and I'm gonna treat myself with it. I earned it, after all..."

I wanted to argue, so badly, because without Luke's income, I was struggling so much to keep the rent settled for this place, but, as ever, I was powerless to resist.

Louisa shoved me off the bed, saying, "Don't you have some place to be?," as she curled up like a cat for a nap.

I did have work to get to, but I had to get this down while it was fresh!

I'm off now...

Night xx