My Diary: Entry 09 - Girl in a Cage

Story Info
Cuckquean confession.
1.3k words
3.55
4.9k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi!

It's Emma.

I'm so stiff and sore, I've never felt anything like it in my life...

Louisa is brutal!

After I lost my job, Louisa thought it would be a good idea to have me attend the hotel with her she normally goes to. She said she gets quite a bit of attention, and I was in no position to argue, so I went along... against my better judgment, I might add.

She showed me a room she uses, supplied free-of-charge by someone on reception she was rather flirty with. The room was quite spacious and lavish, and definitely five-star, meaning much more than either of us can afford combined. It certainly beats my flat, but that doesn't say much.

I noticed there was a cage off to the side, and I had to ask, didn't I, "Oh, you've got a dog?"

Louisa assured me she doesn't have a dog, nor any pets of any description, except...

Obviously, I ended up in the cage, but not before stripping down and having my clothes thrown unceremoniously from the window. I wanted to argue, but I was preoccupied with occupying these cramped steel bars, cold and hard, and the flat metal of the roof was too low for me to sit comfortably, and I didn't have the space to lie down either. I felt hopeless...

Louisa did say, "You stay, and be a good girl, and if you are good, I might even let you stretch yourself out for a bit."

I struggled to face her, saying, "I didn't think this would be so small. Please, let me out?"

Louisa mocked me, "Ha! You're funny... Now, I've got some errands to run, and I'll be back soon, mwah," blowing a kiss through the bars before she left.

I just cried... Minutes felt like hours... Hours felt like days... I was burning so hot in my muscles, and my bones were sore as if they were exposed, and I only had myself to blame. Why do I listen to Louisa, going along with all of this? I must be pretty desperate to go through this. I'm not built for this, and I'm not enjoying being crammed into this blasted box!

When Louisa came back, I was whimpering and whining like a beat dog, and she ignored me as she showed in some men; they were all eager, and barely noticed my predicament as they were fully focused on Louisa. She wasted no time getting down on the floor in the middle of the room, grasping and suckling on their cocks like there's no tomorrow.

I shook the cage, pleading, "Let me out? Let me out! Please?"

One of the men crouched down by the cage, checking me out as he said, "Aww, she's got herself a pet here! Want me to shut her up?"

Louisa demanded, "She's extra!"

The interested man shrugged, "Of course. I need to have my way, and I'll make sure she's worth it."

Louisa got up from her circle of cocks, and I heard her jangling keys as she unlocked my cage. I barely had chance to shift as thick, callused hands hauled me out, lifting me through the air, and throwing me on the bed. The softness of the sheets came as no comfort, and the stiffness of the bars on my skin were still felt, even in my bones. I was curled up, finding it hurt to try to straighten myself out, opting to remain curled up like a hedgehog.

The man who was interested in me forced himself on me in such a fierce way that he scared me, and he slapped me senseless, holding me down and rearranging me underneath him as he stretched me out. Shocks of agonising pain jolted through me like I was being electrocuted. That all came as a relief thinking back as he rammed his huge juggernaut of a cock inside me; I thought it was his arm!

Other men joined us on the bed, jerking themselves off, jeering, "She's liking that! Fucking bitch! Listening to her crying, so annoying. Bitch needs to be shut up," having my mouth stuffed with one cock, and then two as they jostled to cram them in.

I felt so many hands holding me down, I had no idea how many there were, but there were a lot, I know that!

I did hear one of the guys shout, "This bitch sucks, but is she gonna give herself up for us, or we taking it?"

Louisa could be heard telling them the deal, "I do whatever the fuck I like... and, you won't be left wanting..."

There were raucous cheers from the men, and, calling above the din, Louisa made her voice known, "It will cost considerably more. You pay for what you get!"

Sounds of zippers and fluttering money bills filled the room, and I was abandoned on the bed. I turned over, still sobbing, and I watched as Louisa was lifted up by a couple of guys, and lowered onto their cocks. It was wild, and I'd never seen sex like that! I watched, with myself twitching from being used, and left to my own devices. I was compelled to coax myself to the beating rhythm of this, with nothing left in my head but needing to finish.

As I write this, looking back, I am so mad. I'm unbearably and hopelessly lost in how Louisa makes me feel. Obviously, I would do anything for her. I'm losing everything I have to be with her: my fiance, my family, my job, and quite possibly a home. I've absolutely lost my inhibitions, and, going cross-eyed as I watched Louisa surrender herself to a hotel room filled with horny hunks is as low as I've ever known myself, but is it bad that I enjoyed it?

Echoing around the room were her erotic evocations, and the men shouting things like:

"Take that, bitch!"

"That cunt on the bed can't get enough!"

"Her ass squeezes me good, I might pop a vein!"

"Bitch squeals even with a mouthful of meat!"

"Hope you've got room for dessert, cuz you're gonna be cream-filled!"

It was obscene!

Louisa was plonked on the end of the bed, and her head whacked against my chest, being ridden so hard up against me I thought she was going to go through and leave me splattered all up the wall behind us above the bed! She still encouraged them, "Come one, come all! Last orders! Time to leave something we'll remember you by... Oh, fuck yes... Ha, ha, hahahaha!"

All I remember was my eyes getting blasted with the men's salty spray, and desperately wiping to try to ungunk them. Easier said than done, I tell you!

When I could see again, Louisa was counting up all the money they'd left behind.

A small fortune!

I said, "Wow! That was worth it. We could pay off the flat for a whole year with that!"

Louisa tossed a few notes my way, and I asked, "What's this?"

She shrugged, "Your cut."

I could've laughed, but my sense of humour had been fucked out of my brain, "What do you mean, my cut? What's all that?"

She told me, "This is what I have earned. Be lucky you got anything at all."

I pushed, "Are you gonna support us with that?"

Louisa laughed, "Okay... Whatever..."

I was fuming, "That doesn't sound very reassuring!"

Louisa looked far more serious than I've ever seen, "What I do with my money is my business! Keep that mouth of yours shut, and you might be lucky enough to enjoy my scraps!"

I could've cried, but my eyes, like everything else, were too sore, "We're going to be homeless without that money."

Louisa shook her head, "No... You're going to be homeless," and she forced the biggest, smarmiest smile she could.

Am I homeless?

Is this all I am now?

A pet?

Night xx