My Diary: Entry 14 - Share Alike

Story Info
Cuckquean confession.
1.4k words
4.4
2.2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi!

It's Emma.

I won't be forgetting that in a hurry!

Mom and I have been having fun getting dates on the app (She's been getting way more than me!), and she's really been enjoying herself. I've been keeping an eye on her! She's always so sure and confident, whoever she's with. I don't know how she does it. I'm always a bag of nerves with my dates.

What I didn't expect was for Mom to be scouting dates for me from the guys she's been getting! That wasn't something I was prepared for. She double-booked a couple of guys for tonight, and told me beforehand that she asked them what they think of me. The one guy, Gary, didn't seem interested, but the other one, Hamid, was apparently very excited to get to know me. Mom was also keen to assure me that she, 'hadn't sampled the goods yet,' which didn't make it any less weird, but I had no other plans, so I was in!

Gary and Hamid arrived pretty much together, and when I was introduced, I was impressed. Both men are very hunky, and muscular, and I could hardly think straight...

We sat down as the four of us, sipping on wine, and nibbling on pizza, sharing a few details about who we are and what we like, breaking the ice before we got into things (and we got into things!)

Gary was wasting no time getting off with Mom, tasting her tastebuds with his tongue as he penetrated her mouth. I rather brazenly gawked at them as they kissed, and Hamid wanted to know, "You like that, huh?"

I felt so embarrassed I'm sure my face was bright red. I put my glass down, and sat back, rubbing my face in my hands. It wasn't long after that I felt Hamid crawling up on top of me, rubbing me with his callused hands, rough to the touch, but electric. I opened my hands to see Hamid hovering above me, and I pulled him in for a deep kiss...

While I was enjoying Hamid, I heard Mom enjoying Gary maybe a little too much for the couch, turning to look at the pair of them. What I saw was Gary holding Mom's knickers aside to grant his other hand entry, filling her with his fingers. I turned away, embarrassed, and slowly looked back, seeing I caught Mom's gaze, and I had to snap my head away again in hot shame!

Everything was feeling really awkward, and I was so flustered I didn't dare do anything because I didn't know how to act with Mom so close by, so I pushed Hamid off me, telling him, "Sorry. I need a moment."

Hamid looked deflated, "You don't like me?," brandishing an impressive erection.

I didn't know where to look as I said, "It's not you, it's me."

Hamid looked very disappointed, but hopped across to join Mom and Gary, who were both very receptive of Gary. I forgot that Mom matched with both of these men, but I was surprised to see Gary's openness to sharing her with Hamid. They got on together really well.

I watched as Mom took Hamid's erection in hand, and they adjusted so that she could suck him off, while Gary entered her down below. I felt really awkward, but I was willing to bet Mom forgot I was even there, and I doubt the guys cared. It was really hot to see though, so I braved my embarrassment, and took things into my own hands, resting back on the couch cushion, hoisting a leg up over the back, and settling in comfortably...

I saw Mom switch between looking at Gary and Hamid, and her eyes seemed to wander my way, but she quickly focused on either of the two men. It really was scaring me the deeper I got into it, because I was afraid of what she would say about this, but I felt compelled to see this through. I didn't want to miss a beat...

Gary was screwing Mom very deep, and Hamid was getting very tense. Hamid seemed to shoot inside Mom's mouth, and she swallowed in big gulps before he collapsed on the seat cushion. Mom held her legs up, inviting Gary deeper into her, and it wasn't long before he slipped back, and slapped his cock on her belly, spraying her entire front with his silky liquid. Hamid ran his fingers in some, feeding it to Mom, and Gary turned to me to suggest, "You gonna clean her up, or what?"

I felt so tense hearing that I almost came, shocked and scared in an intoxicating mix, and I couldn't possibly refuse. I leapt at the task, not wanting to displease our guest. I wanted to show everyone a good time, so I licked, and I licked, and I ran my tongue all over Mom to make sure I wasn't missing anything...

As I licked around Mom's breasts, she cradled the back of my head in her hands, pulling at me to get off her, holding me in the crook of her arm. As I lay next to her, she held me under my chin, inviting, "She shouldn't be left out."

I felt super weird, really hoping for the guys to say they'd had enough so I could disappear into my room to calm myself down, but Hamid was too much of a gentleman. He showed me his vigour, which was so satisfying (or, it would've been if I didn't feel so stiff in Mom's arms). As he thrusted, I could feel Mom's naked breast jiggle against my ear, and I knew I was super hot and red, all over my face and into my chest!

Gary curled up with Mom, giving her a hot kiss, swirling their tongues around and around in a way that distracted me from my fun as I couldn't figure out what those tongues were doing; they just seemed to go round and round, and I wondered why they didn't become twisted. I've never done that, so I wouldn't know.

Hamid made things even more awkward for me as he said, "Mommy takes good care of you."

I really was well beyond the limit of any time I've ever been embarrassed. I couldn't take it anymore!

Hamid also said, "I love watching you all red like that. Makes it feel really dirty."

He wasn't lying as he soon after emptied a huge load into me that felt like a water balloon being shoved into my womb; it was that thick and viscous. I really needed a moment to catch my breath, and as I tried to calm myself...

...I must've passed out, because I came too on my bed in the dark. I got up, and asked, "Mom?"

I found her in her room, and she woke up as I came in, "Oh, you're awake," sitting up and inviting me to sit with her.

I asked, "What happened?"

Mom explained, "You were spark out after what happened with Hamid, so he carried you up to bed, and I saw them both out. I explained to them that you really needed it, and I'd make sure you were fine."

I was kinda hoping to hear I'd dreamt the whole thing, so I asked to be sure, "That actually happened?"

Mom put on her understanding mother look, "Emma, look. You're a grown woman, now, and I understand that, so I don't mind being more open about, 'men,' or anything like that. I know it's weird; believe me, I know it's weird, but, we should be able to have double dates like that. I want to know you're getting what you need, and having fun. Not too much fun, because I don't want us to be doing anything, but I think it'll be more convenient for everyone if we don't have to sequester ourselves to entertain. What do you think?"

I was so confused in how I was feeling: excited, scared, overwhelmed; if I wasn't careful, I'd be passing out again. I just said, "Okay..."

Mom smiled, "You don't sound or look very sure?"

I shied away from her hand as she stroked my hair, and I really felt tested, like anything I say or do would be wrong, so I just sat there like a wide-eyed statue.

Mom then said, "I had fun, and I know you did. You got rather carried away, and I'm not entirely comfortable with that, but I'm happy to leave you to your needs, as long as you leave me to mine! Still, we can have lots of fun together, I'm sure. I have too many guys matching with me, so I can introduce you. Would you like that?"

I nervously nodded, and ran back to my room like a scared cat. As I curled up on my bed, I faintly heard Mom having a little titter to herself.

Anyway,

Night xx