My Diary: Entry 16 - Scraps

Story Info
Cuckquean confession.
1.1k words
3.75
2.8k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi!

It's Emma...

I'm not sure, but I think someone is jealous of me, and wants me to know it!!

Allow me to catch you up...

I kept in touch with Franco and Hershey, the guys with the bungalow where Mom and I had the gangbang not long ago, and Franco said I can be his side-bitch (whatever that means). So, I've been back there. Turns out their living situation is a bit different than I thought, because it's Franco and Hershey's place, being cousins, and Franco has a committed relationship with his, 'babe,' who I've become very familiar with.

Going back to the bungalow, I was greeted by Franco, who asked how Mom was, which I thought was sweet (she's okay, by the way). I took a seat in the communal area, perching on the edge of a couch, when this woman's voice boomed across the room, going straight through me, "So she's the one! Looks like a load of nothing to me. She's not even fit enough to have my table scraps, let alone you, Franco. I swear if she puts one toe out of line, I'm ending both of you; I fucking swear!

"I'm Shoni," she said, introducing herself to me, "and you'd better not forget it, bitch."

I loved the power dynamic that was instantly between us. She's all woman, and she's not afraid to assert herself, with her features bulging to break free from her clothes. Shoni looked big, but didn't look fat, if that makes sense, with smooth, rich skin glistening around gorgeous curves that aroused me...

Shoni marched right up to me, giving me a bitch-slap as she said, "Bitch, are you hearing me?"

I felt my face redden, either from the slap or shyness, but I laughed, "Yes, Miss."

Shoni looked shocked, not expecting that response, and she immediately adopted a dominant role for me, playing her anger into something deeper. She leant down to me, her tits basically spilling free of her top, and she warned me, "Franco is for me, got that? And, Hershey can get fucked with his bitch-ass, but you're here to entertain Franco, right?"

I nodded to confirm.

"Wrong," Shoni clearly said, "You're here because I allow it, and I can throw you out onto the street where you belong, and I might even slap your skanky ass all up and down it too."

I looked more serious, seeing she was deadly so, waiting for what happens next.

Shoni took Franco by the hand to their bed, asking me to, "Follow along, then, since you're here."

I played along, following behind on all-fours like a dog, and got weird looks from them as they looked back at me along the way.

Franco was hung and hungry for a good time, and Shoni said, "You really like having her around, huh?" He groaned approvingly as he kissed her neck while undressing her, as he glanced a few looks my way as I perched on the end of the bed.

I seemed to be there to help him get it up. I didn't feel brave enough to ask about it, but that was the impression I got. I'm just happy to be here!

Franco and Shoni were incredibly hot together, indulging in deep kisses, and shedloads of foreplay that seemed to go on for hours. I was soaked through, staving off my own pleasure out of respect and fear of retribution from the woman of the house, but eventually I just had to undress and sit back, fondling myself to this sensual masterclass...

Shoni took notice, "You keep quiet over there, bitch! You can't enjoy yourself while I'm getting mine, but, don't worry, I'm making sure you get yours, and nothing more than you deserve."

I sat on my hands, to an approving eyebrow raise from Shoni, and I squirmed and swallowed my vocalisations as it all was becoming unbearable before they even got properly into it!

Franco was rather sensually rubbing himself between Shoni's legs, but turning to look at me every so often. I shyly caught his gaze a few times, and I think he really liked that. I know Shoni didn't, constantly holding his head to look back at her, looking so obviously annoyed by him.

His endowed erection slid into Shoni's pussy with long strokes, and she locked eyes with me, scowling all the time to let me know that she's the one to enjoy him, and not me. I drooled as I watched the sweet caresses, and hearing the heartfelt moans between them.

Eventually, she groaned with disapproval, saying to Franco, "Babe, can't you keep it up?," shoving him off her. She dragged him by the scruff of his neck my way, and thrust him into position so his flaccid cock flopped in front of my face. She told me to, "Get him hard again, bitch," grabbing my neck to force my mouth around him.

Franco grinded his hips into my face, and he slowly twitched with pulses of blood circulating to inflate him, as he announced, "See, she's good for me! I meant it, babe."

Shoni slapped Franco hard across the face, and his reeling almost shredded his cock on my teeth as I continued to work on him. She said, "Us! She's good for us, and only here because I allow it. I don't like it. I don't like her. I'm not even sure I like you anymore, but don't fucking try me," pulling Franco's renewed erection from my face, and holding it as she bends over to be fucked from behind.

Franco looks down on my face with relish as he fucks Shoni, and I sit looking up at him from beside her buttcheeks, feeling the force of them being slapped around by the rhythm of his rocking. I felt so dirty being here to be part of this, and was desperate to get some attention of my own...

Shoni was loving the feel of Franco, encouraging him with the sounds of her entire being, howling as he seemed to cum inside her, and she desperately ordered, "Get her down there! I'm so close!"

Franco pulled out, grabbed me by the hair, and smeared my face between Shoni's greasy, sweaty backside, made to mop up her pussy. I heard her enjoying herself a little too much, as she urged herself to the edge a few times before finally cumming, calling me a, "Fucking cumrag," before sitting up to face me.

Shoni unceremoniously said to me, "You fuck off home!"

I was drenched and made to wait for a turn that never came, and I loved it. I was shaking as I got dressed. I was shaking as I left. I was shaking all the way home. I was shaking when Mom asked, "Did you have a good time?," and I shook as I nodded, quick to go to my room to finally have a few moments to reflect on it, writing it all down here, so now I can finish off...

Night xx