She Prefers White 01

Story Info
My Wife Prefers White Guys.
1.8k words
4
12.1k
9

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 03/06/2024
Created 03/01/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello Everyone.

This is my new series called "She Prefers White"

Please give same love to this one as you have given to previous stories. I request you all to provide your valuable feedback.

My name is Vikrant. I am from India but I live in USA. I own a business here. I am thirty two years old. I am married to a beautiful Indian woman, Nikita, who is twenty eight years old. We maintain a expensive lifestyle and live in a huge mansion as I am one of the most successful business owner of the country with around thousands of people as my employees.

There is a vice president in my company named Robert who is thirty years old. I appointed him on my wife's recommendation as he is her old friend.

Nikita usually request me or sometimes argues with me to give Robert's a raise. I usually give Robert a rise as I don't want to make her sad.

Yesterday night, Nikita and me had an argument about her usual demand of Robert's raise. I was exhausted due to my high work pressure so I promised her to consider it in the morning so I can have a relaxing sleep.

Next morning, I got up early and horny. Watching my stunning wife, sleeping next to me pumped up my sexual desire.

I woke her up by getting my lips to hers and we shared a passionate kiss. After having foreplay for about ten minutes, I shove my erect dick into her pussy and started fucking her. Within a minute or two, I shoot my load into her pussy as I was extremely horny.

I went to the washroom to clean myself and have a bath to get ready for my office.

After my bath, I wore my official suit and went to the garage to get into one of my cars.

As I was about to enter my car, I saw Nikita running to me.

"What happened, baby?" I asked.

"I came here to remind you about Robert's raise," Nikita said.

"Why are you so concerned about Robert's raise?" I asked.

"It's just because he is a hard working and honest employee of our company so he deserves it," Nikita said.

"Okay, I will talk to Robert," I said.

"Thanks, babe," Nikita said and kissed my cheeks.

I get into my car and drove to my office. I reached my office in about thirty minutes.

I straight away headed to my cabin and started working on some important documents. I was so occupied with my work that I forgot to have a talk with Robert.

Today was a hectic day because I have to send some important documents to a client after cross checking them.

While working, My phone buzzed. It was call from Nikita. I picked it up.

"What are you doing, love," Nikita asked.

"Babe, I am very much occupied. Is there any thing important?" I asked.

"I just wanted to ask that did you had a word with Robert?" Nikita asked.

"Babe, I will talk to him later. I am very busy right now," I said irritated.

"Ok love, bye," Nikita said and hanged up the call.

I got back to my work and finished my work in around two hours.

After finishing my work, I told my office boy to summon Robert in my cabin.

After around ten minutes, Robert knocked my door.

"Come in," I said.

"You called me, Sir?" Robert ask.

"Yes, have a seat," I said.

Robert sits on the chair.

"Robert, I am giving you a twenty percent raise as you are one of the best and old employee of my company," I said.

"Thank you so much, sir," Robert said.

"I have cross checked these documents. Send them to New York's client and you personally follow up with them. I want my best man to take the lead as I really want this deal to happen," I said.

"Sure, Thank you so much sir," Robert said and picked up the files and left my cabin.

As, I was done with my major work, I decided to reach home early and spend some quality time with Nikita.

I called her but her number was busy. I tired her number after every ten minutes for an hour but her phone was constantly busy so I thought to reach home early and surprise her.

I left my office and get into my car for my home. I purchased Nikita's favourite wine and a rose bouquet for her on my way home.

I reached home and get inside the house.

I placed the bouquet and wine on my house entrance table and walked towards the living room.

As I entered the living room, I was completely shocked watching Nikita's activity.

Nikita was sitting on the sofa wearing a blue dress with no panty. She had shoved a dildo vibrator in her pussy, fucking herself and moaning loudly.

"What the fuck is happening?" I asked.

Nikita doesn't respond as she was at the edge of her orgasm. In a minute or two, She let out a loud moan and releases her cummed on her vibrator whereas I stand there clueless and watched her having an orgasm.

"Babe, what were you doing?" I asked.

"I was having just an orgasm," Nikita said.

"I fucked you in the morning and you are still horny," I said.

"Fucked! Really, You cummed in a minute, Vikrant," Nikita said bashing my male ego.

"I thought you also cummed in the morning," I said.

"Honestly Vikrant, You were never able to made me cum. I always had to put efforts again by myself to make myself cum," Nikita said.

My ego were bashed and her statement boils my blood.

"If I am so bad in bed, Let's have a divorce so you can have a man who can make you cum," I said thinking it as a effective statement to bring Nikita on her knees begging me to not to leave her.

"Honestly, I was thinking the same from a very long time. I am very happy about your decision," Nikita said.

"What?" I asked.

"Yes, Vikrant. I really can't fake it anymore," Nikita said.

"I said it in a bad mood. I didn't mean it, baby," I said touching her thighs.

"But I mean it, Vikrant," Nikita said removing my hand from her thighs.

I can't even think of losing Nikita. She is a perfect example of stunning beauty and intelligence. All my friends envy me for having a wife like Nikita.

"But, babe, I provide you everything you desire. A lavish house, branded clothing and jewellery with expensive cars with tons of money and what not," I said.

"I know that, Vikrant but that's not enough for me. I fell no sexual pleasure while you fucks me as you have a very average size dick with a stamina of a child," Nikita said.

"Please, don't do this. I will improve myself. I promise that," I said.

I am sorry Vikrant but now my decision is final. I was really thinking about how to talk to you about this but today you made it very easier for me," Nikita said.

My mind went blank hearing Nikita.

I was out of words for that moment. I can't speak anything so I got on my knees and grabbed her heels and said, "Please baby, give me one more chance. I promise that I will improve,"

"I know that, You are a week submissive man," Nikita said.

My face were flushed with embarrassment.

"Its not like that, babe," I said.

"I know you very well, Vikrant. You are a weak submissive guy who tries to cover his submission with his financial achievements," Nikita said.

Deep down, I admitted that she was right but I tired to protest and said "Baby, believe me. I can easily be the man of the house,"

"Yeah, right. Getting on your knees and begging you wife to not to leave you and you think you can be the man of the house," Nikita said and laughed.

I feel humiliated so much that I bows my head in shame. I got up to stand.

Nikita interrupted me and said, "Be on your knees. I liked this view,"

"No, I will stand and talk to you like a real man," I said.

"If you have this discussion with me, being on your knees, I might reconsider your proposal of not divorcing you," Nikita said.

"Okay, babe," I said still kneeling in front of her.

"What can you do to make this marriage work?" Nikita asked.

"Anything, you say. Please don't leave me. I really love you," I said.

"I will give you two options," Nikita said.

"Okay, what are they?" I asked.

"First is we will file a divorce and I find a real white man to marry me who can really satisfy me," Nikita said.

"I will not go with this option at any cost. I will go with your second option, no matter what it is," I said.

"First, listen about it carefully," Nikita said.

"Ok, tell me," I said.

"See, I don't find any pleasure, having sex with you so you can be my cuckold slave husband who will follow my every order without questioning them," Nikita said.

"No, please. This is so unethical," I said.

"I have given you two options and you can have any one of them. There is no other option, you have," Nikita said.

"But, babe," I said.

Nikita interrupted me and said "No ifs and buts, Vikrant. My option are clear. Either call any of your divorce lawyer friend or kiss my feet and accept your submission,"

"Babe," I said.

"Vikrant, If one time, I get a reply other than your choice of options. I will call one of my lawyer friend and he will send you the divorce papers immediately," Nikita said.

It took me around twenty to thirty seconds to get over my senses. With no option left, I finally bends down and planted kisses to both of her feet and said, "I will be your slave, Mistress,"

"Good choice, slut," Nikita said.

"Go and undress yourself. It's time to collar you and mark you as my property, Mistress Nikita said.

"Yes Mistress," I said and walked to the bedroom.

I removed my shoes and every piece of cloth, I was wearing followed by my underwear and walked to the living room to Nikita.

I immediately gets on my knees next to her.

"Turn around," Mistress said.

"Yes Mistress," I said and immediately turned around.

Mistress get a dog collar attached with a leashes and fixed it on my neck. She pulled me and made me kneeled next to her.

"Start worshipping my heels," Mistress said.

I immediately bows down and started kissing her feet followed by licking them.

I licked them for good ten to twelve minutes and sucked her heels like a lollipop.

"Enough," Mistress said.

"Get ready for bigger surprises, slave," Mistress said patting my hairs like a dog owners pat their dogs.

"Yes Mistress," I said.

To be continued.