My Diary: Entry 20 - Competition

Story Info
Cuckquean confession.
888 words
2
1.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi!

It's Emma.

Whew!

There's two competitors: me, and Jane; and there's one prize: Hershey. May the best woman win...

I was in the kitchen quite a bit, whipping up a batch of brownies (because they're easy to make, and who doesn't love brownies) so Hershey can have something sweet to nibble on when he needs it. Turns out that Jane was ahead of me on this, bringing in a homemade coffee and walnut cake, coated in crushed pistachios, and topped with pecans. Apparently, they'd been discussing desserts, and that would be perfect.

Fine...

Next, I decided I would host a dinner with Hershey. I really wanted to go all out, so I did a whole candlelit dinner, preparing three courses for us: soup, vegetable chilli, and Jane's cake, all served by Franco so I could relax and enjoy it in the moment. Hershey thought it was incredibly sweet of me to go to the effort to make that happen, and Jane couldn't possibly match up, but she did go to the game with him, filling up on nachos, but I'm the clear winner this round.

Result!

With the kitchen rounds done, we came together to go head-to-head in the bedroom. First major test was vying for Hershey's attention, each doing a striptease. I was so stiff and awkward, I didn't have a clue what I was doing, but Jane was so hot as she flaunted her figure that she was getting me going down there. Her posture was incredible with an arched back and rolling shoulders, and she showed off her breasts pertness delicately. She squatted deep, pushing out her bum, which isn't her best feature, but she gave the impression of having a much more exciting backside than you would normally see from her. Just generally, Jane danced and teased with poise to perfection.

I'm not backing down...

Next, we got on our knees, servicing Hershey's cock at the same time. He has plenty to go between us, so we put all that to good use. We massaged his length with our mouths, staring daggers at each other as we took turns to show our affection before plunging deep down his length to see who could go further before gagging. We made sure not to neglect his ballbag, handling the neat package tenderly. Really though, I have to consider this one a draw...

We then had a gentleman's agreement of sorts to not go on top, opting to lie down to be taken by Hershey as he chooses, in either doggy or missionary. He started with favouring Jane, leaving me cold on the bed for a long time as I watched. It was all I could do which was to watch his huge figure fucking the petite frame of Jane with passion and fire. I was genuinely giving up at that point, conceding to her that she is obviously who he wants most...

Thing is, Hershey turned his humungous vigour on me to hammer home some of the most intense sex I will likely ever have with anyone for my entire life.

It was incredible!

He fucked me doggy, and hunched over to lick the back of my neck and shoulders as he drove himself inside me down there. Then, he sat upright, pulling my arms to arch my back as he continued to impale me, knocking the wind from me with each thrust. His hands rubbed my body from my hips, up my sides to cup my breasts with a hard squeeze, then my neck was held firmly. I could feel my arteries bulging hot on his palm, so I knew he felt me too; hot and breathless in his hand.

Jane got a taste of the cuck life, sitting at the side, and lending a hand to herself that she could search for her satisfaction, hungry for Hershey to come back, but he ended up finishing on my back. Clean-up duty was hers, diving at the chance to mop up after Hershey, but leaving a sour taste in her mouth as she felt spare to proceedings, as she later expressed. Bitch, I'm counting that as a win!

Jane was pretty adamant that she was keen to be cucked in that moment, desperate to keep herself in the running for best girl, so she would tell you that that was a draw. It was nice to be fucked raw to make another woman jealous, but it was up to Hershey to decide the winner, and he was content with both of us after, so it appeared to be a dead heat, apparently even overall.

Hershey was having the best time with two horny women throwing themselves at him to compete for his affection, and the ultimate winner is him. How could I take that away from him?

For me, it still hurt, and felt like a betrayal, that I'm sharing this man after spending all this time with him, hoping to be his one and only girl, only now being half of his attention. As much fun as it was, I wanted more, so I decided to have some time to myself to think about it back at home with Mom. As I write this, I don't know what the future holds for me at the bungalow, but I hold out hope...

Anyway,

Night xx