My Diary: Entry 21 - Motherly Love

Story Info
Cuckquean confession.
1.5k words
0000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi!

It's Emma.

That was unexpected!

So, I'm currently back home regularly with Mom, and, imagine my surprise to come downstairs one morning to see Mom introducing Louisa to me.

Yes, that Louisa!

I told her, "I already know. She's the one that did all that stuff with me and Luke."

Mom looked really embarrassed and ashamed with herself for her naivety, "I'm so sorry, Emma. I had no idea who she was."

Louisa chimed in, "I really didn't expect this, I have to say."

Mom quickly stepped in to say to her, "I can't be having you around my daughter I'm afraid, after all you've put her through. No one treats my daughter that way and gets away with it."

Louisa assessed Mom's words, "Is that a threat?"

Mom warned her, "A real mother would do anything for her child, even grown-up."

Louisa folded her arms defensively, admitting, "I have a son. He was taken from me because I was too young when I had him... I really had no choice..."

Mom smirked boldly, "Like I said, 'A real mother would do anything for her child.' You're no mother, so don't pretend you know what it takes; to put someone else's life before your own, to look after them, to provide for them, to sacrifice, to nurture, and continue to do so even when they're old enough to know better. You're irresponsible and selfish, Louisa, and your son is better off without you."

Louisa was overcome with a surge of emotion, showing a vulnerability I'd never seen from her. She was genuinely breaking down in tears before our eyes, falling weak as she loses her strength to stand. After a moment, she settles down enough to say, "You're right... The only thing I have is my body, and I fucking well use it to get me by... I just want to be able to afford to live comfortably, maybe take my son back from the system, and get to know him..."

I just wanted to shut myself off in my room and shut down, but I was compelled to listen to Louisa, and started to feel the swell of sympathy in me, and I hated that.

Mom wasn't buying it, "That's not my problem, and it certainly isn't Emma's, so you can fuck off."

Louisa wiped her face on her sleeve, asking, "I guess our date's off?"

Mom looked ready to slap her, showing her the door, "Mooch off someone else, you conniving cunt."

I really enjoyed that last part, watching Louisa leave like some final closure to our time together. It felt cathartic!

I apologised to Mom after Louisa left, "Sorry if I ruined your plans for today. I guess you were looking for some company?"

Mom sat me down in the lounge with her, "I have you for company.

"How's things with Hershey? Have you heard anything? Have you messaged? What's happening? You are trying to get him back, right? He won't just come back to you, you know?"

Mom's concern was cute, making me feel warm and wanted, "I'm letting things go. I had a good thing at the bungalow, but it's time for new things, and new people, and someone must want what I have to offer..."

Mom joked, "A hot mom with her own house?"

I blushed, "I'm trying! I swear!"

Mom leaned closer, "What you need to do is take what you want, with no apologies. You can play forgiveness later."

I was impulsive and foolish, taking Mom's words as an invitation. I kissed her, gingerly pecking at her lipstick-laden lips. She didn't stop me. She didn't pull away. She didn't speak against it. I was boiling inside from the fear that I was doing something wrong, burning hot and red everywhere. I could feel steam billowing from my body, and tears welled in my eyes. My heart caught in strong squeezes that seemed to buckle it, and my lungs seemed unable to fill fully, constantly deflated.

I eventually said, "I'm sorry," shying away from Mom.

Mom stroked my hair, and said, "It's not something I condone for us, to be so close. Do you have a thing for your mommy?"

I squealed from embarrassment, unable to voice any words.

Mom snuggled up with me, and told me, "I understand I'm a very attractive woman, so I'm flattered to have such attention, but I can't reconcile that with myself. I'm happy to have dates with you, with other people, I must emphasise, as we have done, but I'm strictly off-limits, you naughty girl."

There was something irresistible and alluring about Mom that just pulled me in, like gravity, but she's determined to keep me at arms length, and I appreciate that, because she knows best, and it's best for both our sanities that we don't indulge in each other further. It still didn't help that I was horny as fuck in that moment, though!

Mom noticed my plight, and she shocked me as she suggested we watch porn together, "How's this? How about this? Or, this? Maybe this one?"

She seemed to revel in my squirming as she fucked with my mind putting on a step-mother step-daughter roleplay, echoing the tension I felt between us as I watched the scenario on-screen playing out as the characters played with each other. Mom snuggled up closer to me than before, so relaxed, where I was completely stiff, and struggling to even breathe.

I was being held nice and tight, and she stroked with that motherly way which always seems to hit the spot in places you didn't even know you could feel, with one particular spot down below crying out for attention. I was sure she wouldn't mind me getting off, but I was way too scared to, feeling tested.

Mom was not so shy, "Oh, fuck, this is a good bit," starting to whisk away at her lady parts. She almost acted as if I wasn't even there. Her breathing shallowed, and she sunk deeper into the couch cushions beside me.

I tried looking at her out of the corner of my eye, to gauge how to act at this time, and she caught me, giving a cheeky wink and a flash of smile. I could tell she was enjoying this little mindfuck, knowing how uncomfortable I was, with this little virtual cucking she's created.

Mom taunted, "Gone all shy again, have you? What happened to the girl who was getting off with her mommy, huh? Where's that naughty girl got too, eh, Emma?"

Her eyes were cooking my insides like they were laser beams. I was so embarrassed, and I didn't dare look her way. This was a sick way of putting me in my place, but I really felt I deserved it, otherwise I might've left to go to my room, or out somewhere, or something. Instead, I was having my own internal moments mentally inserting myself into the porn in-front of me.

I was frightfully aware of how closely Mom was watching me, waiting for me to break, so I made eye-contact, moaning, "What? Stop that? I'm already blushing..."

Mom said, "You really are cute when you're embarrassed, Emma."

I was absolutely sure her compliment was another trap. I was wishing I could go back and take back that kiss, but mostly I was loving this. The only thing stopping me from going further with this was the fear of being put out on the street with nowhere to go. I wasn't ready to risk it.

The rest of the day was very much like this, with Mom edging every now and again, and enjoying my discomfort. When she eventually finished, she said, "You try so hard. You're a good girl, Emma."

Those were words I did not need to hear from Mom like this!

I don't know what to do with myself after this!

I'm not even sure I actually want Mom in that way, but I just get carried away in it all...

In the end, I know Mom is protecting me by emphasising that it's forbidden between us, but it also kinda makes it so much worse. Why does all of this make me want her even more, and why is she toying with me like this? Surely she is aware of how it makes me feel, and this is some twisted punishment. To be teased and tantalised to such an extreme is so cruel, to be the one person I can't be with...

Mom cooked for me after, smiling in that way when you're keeping a secret but she knows exactly what it is, but you think she doesn't know, but she allows you to believe it. She watched me eat, and even eating filled me with such anxiety, like I could be doing it wrong. I was being looked after by her as she always does, but things feel very different now.

After dinner, Mom suggested I go and, 'freshen up,' in the shower, so I went and got that showerhead into all those creases of my crotch, washing it all out of my system. I felt much better after the first orgasm, but I kept going for a second, and that was so blissful. Finally, I was able to relax into the evening, spending some much needed normal time with Mom.

I love how she loves me...

Night xx