My Diary Pt. 03

Story Info
A wife’s journey into submission.
997 words
4.41
5.8k
4

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/25/2023
Created 11/17/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Afternoon

We showered separately and I dressed in a simple denim skirt and white blouse with some small heels. After a light lunch we set off to the the sex shop recommend. Jim told me he had been speaking to M about the requirements and showed me a list (now I know why he was so horny). He said I was to make the purchases myself and discuss the details in full. I felt myself blush at the thought of the discussion required.

The shop was quite small and obviously discrete but not without the usual creepy men browsing furtively. Jim went to the counter and spoke to the assistant while I looked around. I was surprised to see several other women with partners. One of them was probably an escort with her client but the others seemed to be regular couples. I was particularly curious about one such couple in the bondage section, and watched them for a minute or two. She was being led to choose various articles of, looking carefully at floggers and canes, and even trying on the collars and bracelets.

I sensed that this did not bode well for my chance to be discrete and after a few minutes Jim called me over to the counter. Very quickly it was clear that I was expected and a couple of female assistants were summoned to help me with the clothes. As instructed I asked for a basque in black with suspender hooks and something in a similar style but in wetlook vinyl or leather.

The first they brought was a rather attractive full length corset style made of silk and satin. It was mainly black but had pink embroidered panels. It was something I could imagine wearing for a sexy date or possibly even over a dress at a Halloween party. However the second assistant brought something that was a lot less subtle made of a garish shiny red fabric. Both laced at the back but the second was a pure fetish dream with an open platform front. Jim was very keen on both and I was escorted to the changing room to check sizes. After some help, and a few adjustments, I was loaned some heels and stockings to check the overall look.

Before I could stop them the assistants pulled back the curtain to reveal me to the rest of the shop. Needless to say the other shoppers took great interest and Jim was delighted to lead me out to show me off. One of the owners suggested a photo for the "wall of fame" as he called it. Jim was very keen on this and took a couple of spares for the record. The second outfit was just too much and in fact Jim had to drag me out. I have never felt so humiliated. Standing there like a slut while they commented. Jim even suggested a few poses for the wall of fame and also passed a couple of pictures with our telephone number to the other couples there.

After changing back I was keen to get finished and quickly progressed through the list. I picked a few nipple rings and clips, a small flogger and a toy whip, two short skirts and two blouses. Finally we went to the underwear display and I picked out a range of thongs and bras. Jim made sure I checked the details and sizes meticulously, delighting in my obvious discomfort.

Finally I came to the part I was dreading. Jim led me up to the counter and asked me to explain my requirement for several butt toys. Jim told me to describe my problem keeping the plug in place. The assistant asked me about sizes and experience and produced several examples. After a lengthy and quite loud discussion he prescribed a training set which included several sizes and a clip-on harness designed to retain the plug in position. Jim also picked out a particularly large one plug which is apparently used for discipline, and a jeweled rose bud for everyday wear.

At last we leave and walk to the car with the assistant carrying our bags. When we reach the car it is clear he wants a tip and I nudge Jim. He makes a show of checking his pockets and says 'sorry no cash, why don't you get this one since I bought everything else' I point out I am hardly likely to have any cash given what I'm wearing, and in any case I left my bag at home. Jim is not impressed and suggests I take care of it in kind. Suddenly it hits me why the assistant has been so 'helpful'.

Jim ushers him into the backseat and shows him some of the photos he took this morning and encourages him to take a load off' while I freshen up my makeup in the front seat. I hear them while they chat about the scenes being planned for the film. "Sounds great, he says. We've supplied a few girls with equipment for Mr M and they all came out really hot.

Once I have my makeup down Jim steps out and invites me to get in the back. On his command I assume the position on the floor with my hands behind my head and mouth slightly open. When the assistant unzips his cock is heavy and dripping with precum. And so reluctantly, for the second time today I'm on my knees with a sore bottom and with a cock in my mouth. He grabs my tits as I suck and twists my nipples and I struggle as he demands I take him down my throat. Clearly he is very hot from the display in the shop and soon pumps a copious load down my throat. When I gag and pull back he dumps a heavy load in my face. Unbelievably Jim apologises to him for me not finishing properly and they agree I owe him next time.