My Diary Pt. 02

Story Info
A wife's journey to submission continues.
1.5k words
4.26
14.6k
6

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/25/2023
Created 11/17/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wednesday

I Couldn't sleep much last night thinking about the day ahead with a combination of nerves and excitement. Jim seemed to be out cold but around 6 I was awake and feeling horny. I rolled onto my back and began stroking myself. With two fingers I teased my clit until it was hard and hot and felt the familiar wetness of my cunt. After a few minutes I quietly was edging myself and trying to control my climax.

Unfortunately I wasn't quiet enough and Jim woke and realised immediately what I was doing. I was spent but he was sporting his morning glory and insisted he needed relief. I lay on my side and took his cock gently in my fingertips and rubbed a dribble of precum over the head. He moaned with pleasure as I began to wrap my hands very lightly around the shaft, barely touching him. Having already satisfied myself I was in no hurry. In fact I was enjoying teasing him as he squirmed in my hand trying to get a little extra friction. I laughed as he groaned in frustration and twitched with excitement.

Suddenly I realised I'd taken it too far. He was desperate for relief and he snapped "bitch!" as he grabbed my hand and rolled me onto my back. Before I could react he rolled over me and brought my arms above my head and pinned my wrists together in one hand. In a quick movement with his free hand he pulled my nightdress up over my head and trapped my arms. In the few seconds I struggled to get free he snatched a belt from my robe and fixed my hands back to the head of the bed. With my arms fixed and his weight on me there was nothing I could do as he adjusted himself and began to slide his cock over my exposed breasts.

After a few minutes enjoying himself, squeezing them together and sliding in the soft wet channel it created I knew what was coming next. With each thrust the tip of his cock edged closer to my face until I could feel the heat off him and smell his musty scent. He knows that I find oral a bit humiliating and it is not something I normally do voluntarily. However when he dominates me I find it quite exciting. Anyway there was no way I could resist, especially as he moved forward and pinned my shoulders with his shins. His cock was rock hard and as he pressed forward he began to brush it against my face. At the same time he reached behind and twisted my nipples with his fingers, something which I find very exciting despite that they sometimes get a little sore afterwards. As he pushed down into my face I dutifully took him in my mouth.

With each thrust he pushed deeper until I began to gag. I tried hard to control my reflex but as I choked and spluttered it only seemed to urge him on. Despite myself, in a few minutes I was straining to meet his thrusts and urging him to cum in my mouth. Encouraged and excited he speeded up then pulled back and stroked against my face and lips. As he started to cum I pushed forward and managed to get the tip into my mouth as he exploded. Two full loads went in my mouth and as I struggled to swallow he pulled back and finished with 3 more strong jets in my face and hair.

I lay back gasping as he slid off my chest and reached to the bedside table for the 10" vibrator. Without pausing he slipped it deep into my cunt and switched it on. "play with it" he commanded. I was so hot I hardly noticed him reaching into the drawer again and bringing out the camera. But I was in no mood to stop anyway when he started to shoot close ups and long shots from various angles. As I came he zoomed into my face. " There's a few for Mr M" he declared.

Midday

Jim called just before lunch to say he's on his way home and to be "ready". It seems he's taking the rest of the day and tomorrow morning to prepare for the next meeting. I've just showered, done my makeup and am waiting in my gown. I Can't resist playing with my new vibrator again. It's amazing how quickly it gets me going. In a couple of minutes I'm dripping and decide to run a little video for Jim. I set up the camera in the lounge, arrange the lights and put on my most sexy voice and pouting into the camera I whisper. "this is for you jim" Then I lay back on the couch and pull the gown to the side as my legs fall open. I slid the vibrator up and down my slit and purr. "I can feel myself getting wetter as I stroke my clit. I want to feel you lick me and then have you fuck me. Would you do that Jim'' Then I slide the vibrator down and slip it deep into my cunt and leave it there while I drop the gown off my shoulders and start playing with my nipples. I email Jim the video and shower and await his return.

Unsurprisingly Jim is incredibly horny when he gets back. He grabs me at the door and has my gown off before the door has closed. He's delighted to find me naked and follows me into the lounge giving my behind a slap. I feeling pretty excited myself so we got straight down to it straight away with my new video running on the TV. After watching for a few minutes he pulls me over and begins fingering me. After a while he got a bit carried away and then tried to get a finger into my bottom. I was feeling pretty hot by then and opened my legs wide. As we rolled onto the floor he slid his rock hard cock into my cunt then rolled me on top and had me hold my bum cheeks wide apart as he expertly probed my arse with his fingers as I strained to meet his thrusts. I felt so open and wanton and thrilled him with some dirty talk as I imagined and described to him what I might look like from behind. He immediately took the hint and rolled me round so I was exposed to the camera for the second time today.

He hit the record on the remote and also found the vibrator I had used earlier and presented it for me to use on myself. I really got into it this time and even took the vibrator into my mouth like a cock. As we got hotter he told me to run the vibrator down my arse and get it really wet. "Now push it into your arse and turn it on" he growled into my ear. I was shocked of course. No way that I was going to do that without a fight. He sensed my hesitation and reached round to grab both my hands and the toy. As I squirmed to get away he steered my own hands to push the vibrator into my bottom. I couldn't easily resist from my position and soon it was deep into me and I could feel it vibrating through my vagina and onto his cock. I could well imagine how it looked to the camera and felt sure this "firm session" as he put it, would feature in our web sharing. I felt embarrassed but couldn't help cumming hard as he pinned my stretched body from below.

When we finished he rolled me over onto my front over a cushion with my back to the camera and then sat astride my back as he stroked the toy over my bum. He told me he was a bit disappointed that I had resisted the anal at first and decided this an area I need to work on. He then produced a warm gel lubricant and applied it liberally to my cleft. I felt the heat intensely around my anus as he began to slip the vibrator in a little and then twist it. When he switched on again I started to struggle as the sensations blew me away. I felt an orgasm close and slid my hand under my clit.

Suddenly I felt myself being opened up as he pushed in to the hilt. He was really enjoying himself now with me exposed so lewdly in front of the camera. I could feel the vibrator begin to slip out when he let go and he commanded me to hold it in. But try as I might I could not and as I came he began to spank me each time it slipped. I came so hard it was incredible. But he was not finished with me yet and told me to face the camera while he presented my toy for me to lick and suck clean. The taste and smell, mixed with his spunk was strong. It was easily the most filthy thing I'd ever done. I could only imagine how depraved it looked on camera but I felt a frisson of excitement anticipating what further challenges I might face in the next week.