My Diary Pt. 04 - The Studio Shoot

Story Info
My first visit to the studio to start my film diary.
2.5k words
4.57
2.3k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thursday morning.

What a night! It's as if my husband has been taken over by a D/s demon. But somehow the heat is sucking me in. I look at the film and photos on my phone and see the excitement in my own eyes as I submit to one humiliating ordeal after another. First he used the bondage straps to fix me over the back of a chair and then slid my panties down before testing the whole range of whips and paddles we'd bought earlier. Each one gave a unique sensation until he was satisfied that my behind was stinging and red all over.

After repositioning me on the chair with my hands tied back he pulled my blouse open and pushed my bra down to expose my breasts. Then came the nipple clips and chains as he led me into further degradation. Finally came the anal training with the screw in plug. Once the plug was inserted it just took a twist to take it in further. Jim found that if I went down on my elbows and knees he could screw the plug while fucking me in the cunt. As the plug stretched me out I was gasping as each thrust from Jim seemed to go deeper. When I felt his cock jolt I started cumming so hard I thought I might faint as he pumped his spunk into me.

Before we went to sleep he removed the screw plug and slipped in one of the trainer plugs and adjusted the straps. I was a little sore by then but finally drifted off to sleep.

Finally woken up at about 0930 by Jim. First thing he did was to check my plug was in place and then we got up for breakfast. It wasn't very comfortable sitting with the plug in so Jim kindly allowed me to remove it for a few hours while we prepared for the trip to the studio.

The Studio

We arrived a little late and everyone else was already there and seemed to be busy. We found Mr M and he introduced the camera crew a sound man, and the other actors. He explained that he would take the lead role but had 3 other men + 2 women for supporting roles. A few rushed scripts had been prepared from the information Jim had supplied.

We watched for a while until Mr M returned to explain how the day would proceed. He explained that the storyline introduction would be filmed in the studio, as would most of the one on one scenes. However the bigger scenes, involving the full cast would mostly be shot on location. Some of these he described as private "closed door" venues but others would be open to the public. Closed door venues could include clubs that he hired, bars, or even shops such as the one we visited yesterday.

The core players would be the actors I met today. However the open scenes would be real, and in addition to the team would almost certainly include other amateur participants. This was vital to achieve the absolute realism that this film required. M explained that I should think of it as a video diary. Using film techniques to get an excellent result. He also explained that although the rest of the team were professional actors and had film experience they were also genuine participants in the 'fetish scene'. They would be performing their own ideas and improvising whenever they felt it appropriate. As you would expect this tends to happen in the open and group scenes. In fact he sees the plot as more of a guide, and main feature, or scene plan rather than a strict script. The idea is to mix the genuine, spontaneous action with the planned scenes to produce a seamless result.

After a short break he returned to run through the storyline and script. It seemed so strange to be reading and discussing such intimate acts in such a 'matter of fact' way. Some of the dialogue looked absurd in cold written form along with the scene notes. Jim loved this of course, and was delighted to contribute details of our recent activities to add realism. What was previously private between us was being transformed and presented to the world.

Throughout the meeting a secretary edited the script and made notes for a series of storyboards. These would be used to guide the scenes and as prompts as needed.

I suppose it was naive of me to assume my concerns and embarrassment would be taken into account. In fact it seems that the things I found most difficult to talk about interested M the most, and he asked me to elaborate each intimate detail. After about an hour we had completed the script review and time for private rehearsal for everyone to practice and prepare. He recommended that I practice off-set to condition myself fully to accommodate anything I found particularly difficult. Jim was delighted to see the notes included some extensive oral and assured M that we would practice long and hard before that afternoon shoot.

The first shoot.

Around 3pm a makeup artist arrived at the door. She could see the sorry state of my face and explained she needed to prepare me properly.

I went to her room and she asked me to strip so she could check for any blemishes and marks. She thought I might need to trim round my pussy but after consulting M he decided to leave it for a later 'shaving scene'. Oils were applied all over to give my skin a nice glow. My face was made up fairly lightly in keeping with the amateur scene we were recreating. Lastly I was given some personal lubricant to apply. M took great interest in watching me do this and then instructed me to lie back on the couch with my legs apart so he could use a small brush on my pussy lips. He then selected some french knickers and bra from my bag which he asked me to wear.

I was then given a fairly plain wrap style bathrobe with a simple belt and taken through to the studio. I was quite surprised to see the number of people around, some of whom did not seem to have a role in the filming. It included security guys, caterers, and even a courier that had dropped off some packages. Apparently this is quite common when there is a new girl in the scene. M was acting and directing of course and ran through the details of the initial scene for the crew. He took the main role, acting, in effect as my husband and master. The set up was the day that Jim found me at home watching a porno Dvd. When everyone was ready my gown was removed and I lay down in my french knickers and bra on the bed. I could feel myself blushing and not just from the heat from the lights!

After a sound check M called action. The camera man moved around taking in the scene until he came to rest on my face from the side. M gave me a sign to begin touching myself. This took several takes as I could not keep from looking around and showing my embarrassment. Clearly I was not a born actress!. Finally he hit on a solution to this as part of the scene. After a few takes of me fumbling around he burst into camera as if catching me. As I jumped to grab my robe he slapped me hard across the buttocks. And as I tried to move away he caught my arm, spinning me round and spanking me three more times.

I knew then that we had switched into real mode when he demanded I masterbate in front of him. He gave specific instructions and used a small handheld video camera as he pretended to film me. Meanwhile the real cameraman and crew captured every detail while the script assistant flashed up cue cards to guide me through the scene.

Following her instruction I lay back and let my thighs part so that my cunt could be seen through the folds of my knickers. He then instructed me to pull the crotch to one side and touch myself while he filmed close up as the real cameraman tracked a few feet behind. I could see Jim in the background getting into it as M recreated the scene where this whole story started. M seemed happy despite my poor acting.

There were occasional pauses to move lights and test camera angles while I held my position to ensure continuity. M said it was good to see me blushing with embarrassment, as it's something that hardened porn actors cannot do realistically. This was exactly the effect he wanted.

After a while he began to reach over and touch my nipples and then slid his hand to my cunt. He expertly worked two fingers into me while rubbing my clit with his thumb. As he did this he began to explain my new submissive role. I followed the script as best I could but with the attention to my clit and nipples it was hard to concentrate. I could see he was aroused and reached down to touch him. Slowly I slid down his zip and managed to get hold of his cock. He was very hard and quite big. After a few minutes he rolled me over onto my stomach and stood up. I heard his trousers drop and felt him move behind me. He commanded me to "assume position 4" and remembering what Jim had taught me I raised my hips to accommodate him.

He pulled my knickers to one side and pressed smoothly into my cunt and began a steady pumping that soon overwhelmed me and I came quite hard with a whimper. I felt his rhythm change as he was approaching his own climax and I expected him to cum in me. But at the last second he withdrew and commanded me to kneel on the floor. It was I recall part of the script that, in keeping with many porn films, he would use me orally for the climax. However he did not do this immediately and I was impressed by he self control as he moved to the side.

My humiliation was then compounded as the scene was prepared. The lights and cameras were moved again and the angles and sounds tested while I knelt waiting, with my hands behind my back. The makeup assistant approached and bade me to keep still while she reglossed my lips and tidied my hair. The wardrobe assistant followed directions from M and adjusted my robe, pulling it down from my shoulders and then pulling a bra strap down to expose one breast. She then parted my robe at the waist to show my thighs and remains of my underwear. When she was finished she stood back and there was some further discussion of the final sequence.

M explained he would approach from the side initially and how I was to allow him to run his cock across my lips and face while they filmed from the front. Then the camera would be moved to the side as he approached from the front. He told me to remain in position and let him control the pace until he was ready for the money shot. At that time he would withdraw and cum into my open mouth and over my face and at all times I should be looking at him. The embarrassment, in front of so many people was so acute I could feel my cheeks flush and I almost protested but then resigned myself to the final part of the scene.

While I waited under the lights two girls began to fellate M until he was fully erect again and ready to continue. As he moved into shot from the right and slid his rigid cock over my lips I could smell the precum and tasted him lightly with my tongue. I could feel my makeup begin to smear as he pressed onto my cheek and over my face. I realised that this was why they had re-applied the gloss so thickly. The idea was to defile me completely. Finally he approached me from the front so slowly that I could hardly breath and gagged as he continued to press to the back of my throat.

But he did not withdraw until he was ready. This was repeated several times until they were satisfied with the shot. By now I was aching to get off my knees but I knew I would not be spared until the shot was finished. At last M declared he was ready and with a few strokes he began to spurt into my mouth and over my face. I couldn't believe how hard he came. By the time he finished I had his spunk in my eyes, over my cheeks, my hair. It was dripping off my chin and it felt like I had a cupful in my mouth, which I had to hold for several minutes while the final angles were checked and some still shots taken. Inevitably the fade out shot was me trying to swallow his bitter semen while the camera captured my grimace and obvious discomfort.

Only then was I given a towel to clean myself up and to my surprise most people quickly set about their tasks as if I wasn't there. M explained that this was normal for professional crew though sometimes, there was a post-scene 'party' In that case the professional porn star and the fluffers would retire to a quiet area to service the crew.

Jim seemed to be in no hurry to leave and while I was discussing the scenes for the next few days a couple of the set crew approached him. I could see they were referring to me. Jim was nodding laughing as they chatted and after some minutes they left together with a 3rd guy. I collected my things to leave but when Jim came over he said that the guys had asked for a private party in the lounge behind the set and that I should try some of the gear we brought with us.

He picked out one of the basques for me to wear and M called the makeup lady over. While she was repairing my face M was speaking to the two fluffers when Jim interrupted and suggested he let the other girls go. And so I was led to the lounge alone to meet the crew again. And while Jim and M watched I performed like a cheap whore, kneeling before each one of them in turn and sucking them to climax until I had swallowed 3 more loads. Finally when we left M gave Jim the plans for the next scenes and rehearsals and I realised this was just the beginning of our adventure