All Comments on 'My Disability'

by IJS0904

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
NewOldGuy77NewOldGuy77about 2 years ago

Refreshing! 5 stars.

OdiouserOdiouserabout 2 years ago

Very well written, but a complete flop as an LW story.

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoabout 2 years ago

There was no reason he he couldn’t look after himself, take plenty of excercise and eat a healthy diet to improve his lifestyle. Just a whiny pathetic idiot who just kept feeling sorry for himself.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The BTB and LW fanatics will wreak havoc, but the scenario is probably closer to truth than most people think. I gave it a 3.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuabout 2 years ago

I gave this a 4* because it is something new.

But I am not keen of a sequel on this one.

As it is a route going to a willing cuckold.

/

But why did the MC have to refrain from getting his wife some sexual gratification?

When he could have just used his tongue and fingers, or an strapped dildo?

If he loved and appreciated her that much, he'd do something sans sharing her with other men.

/

Nice work IJS0904

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Potentially a very sweet story, but WTF is wrong with authors here? Don't write a story with an alleged "problem" that is a non-problem. There have been penile implants for roughly 50 years now. An implant completely fixes the problem. This impotence theme comes up again and again. Don't authors read? I scored this well because of the effort, but having this bit of imbecility appear again and again is annoying.

Regguy69Regguy69about 2 years ago

Sometimes we can torture ourselves with fear and doubt. This guy convinced himself his wife needed a stiff dick. She went along with him, but finally put a stop to his madness. Communication is vital to a successful marriage. Thankfully, she took charge and they still have a relationship to enjoy.

A Loving Wife, saves the day.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Beth is totally right calling you dense; however she should have tried to realize that you were falling into the deep of depression after your battle and inquired what was driving the hardest part; mainly what was driving away from her loving help.

Many men have similar issues that cause that deep depression and ED. However, many of them have needed their wives deeply connected to them to prevent them from being part of the 22a day statistics.

As far as surviving ED goes some of them have bigger than high blood pressure, or depression to have caused theirs. Theirs was caused by losing than a kidney or fighting cancer (as bad as that is), theirs is losing major parts of their bodies with severe injuries in other areas: months to years of rehabilitation, when they or their wife will even know if survival is possible.

Thinking about sending wife to another man for sex to be happy is never on their minds; they know there are things to be happy about just being alive together and the ability to provide intimacy can be done with many more personal care then pushing them away.

FireFox59FireFox59about 2 years ago

I would seriously fuck up Bill and his mother. Those two would end up wishing they had never been born. The mother-in-law is going to catch some shit also for going along with it. That's the squel I want to see. Yeah, I've got a big problem with assholes going after married women.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You should have just had the MC off himself when you turned him into a pathetic little cuck that wants his wife to fuck other men and let's her go out on a date with some asshole. Hell, you couldn't even give the poor chump a name in the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Statistically, women have more orgasms while having their pussy eaten, than while being fucked. A man’s got to do what a man’s got to do!

Tls2753aTls2753aabout 2 years ago

You don’t often read about the mental and emotional effects from cancer, its treatments, and ED. This was well written.

other2other1other2other1about 2 years ago

I enjoyed this, know it could go in several directions. The character of Beth is painted beautifully and awkwardly. The pain of the MC is obvious and his turmoil well described.

He’s willing to be a cuck for his wife’s relief, but hates the idea. Its left at a good place before the story can go down a few different paths and it lingers on the mind.

Well done!

26thNC26thNCalmost 2 years ago

Good story about a loving wife. Odiouser would have been happy only if she had brought the other man home and made her husband watch. Happily, you didn’t go that way.

wflash3670wflash3670almost 2 years ago

Amazing and loving woman. Not many like that out there

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It is disingenuous to suggest that this couple couldn't figure out, or didn't already know, that oral sex is a great way for a man to please a woman.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Very good, I had a problem with impotence a couple of years back due to a viral infection that nearly killed me, I experienced nearly every thing you described including my wife going on a date with a colleague, it nearly killed me, knowing she was out with another man, she didn't sleep with him, but they had oral sex in his car, she told me and I just walked off, over time I have recovered, I am back to full strength, our sex life is good but our relationship will never be the same.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIJS0904@IJS0904
You will find that nearly all, but not all, of my stories have a common denominator. I want my characters to be joyful in life. I want them to be happy. If stretching sexual boundaries does that for them, it is fine with me. It's just sex, after all.