My Doctors Visit

Story Info
Thoroughly fucked by the doc and nurse...
3.7k words
4.51
28.6k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I turned fifty-five this year.

There have been lots of changes in life; the kids are out of the house, my job situation is looking better at last - our financial stress is almost over. Things are looking up. My wife's menopause is ending; her libido has started to increase and now she wants to try new positions and talks about fantasies; maybe a threesome or another couple. And even though I'd lost some weight, dropped my blood pressure, lowered my cholesterol, and started working out, my dick wasn't getting as hard as it used to.

I am getting old, I thought.

I started to try everything I could think of to make it harder again; cock rings; I went commando, tried silk boxers, satin panties, dirty bookstores, thin jocks, a manzillian, and went through a huge range of porn. But my rock hard boner, the one I remember from my teenage years, the one I wanted her to be able to sit on and ride like a girl on a pony, just wasn't there. I got to thinking - it was time to go see the doc.

So last Friday early afternoon, I saw the doctor I've known for 10 years or so. I had a brief visit and chat and was out of his office in 30 minutes with a free trial of Cialis. 10 minutes later I picked up the prescription, dropped my first dosage, and went back to work and enjoyed a quite Friday afternoon. I left early, had beer at the farmers market, chilled, and strolled around, found a couple of nice grass fed steaks, fresh bell peppers, a local Oregon Fume Blanc and planned to grill for dinner and if my new pill worked, grill her for desert as well.

When I got home at seven-thirty she was in the kitchen, "How did it go at the doc's?" she asked. I said something like "It was professional". And started to unload the groceries, but she wanted more.

"Did he see your Manzillian?" She grinned. "What did he do? Did you get a prescription?"

She wanted the story. She wanted to me to share; just like she does when she goes on and on about the details of her day. She wanted to hear all about it. How sweet I thought to myself. So I decided to tell her the whole story, with just a little embellishment. So here's what I told her happened.

"Well, it took a little while, (I looked exacerbated), in fact, the appointment took forever. When it was done, I barely had time to get the groceries and wine. I didn't even get back to work. But they were very professional, or at least it started off that way.

The Doctor told me that there were two main causes for men my age to experience ED problems. One reason was physical and the other, psychological. They would have to do some tests and determine what issues I was facing and then prescribe a treatment that would be suitable." (That made sense to my wife. She sat on one of the bar stools in the kitchen and listened.)

"They fit me into to one of the last available exam room's, way at the end of one hall. A matronly nurse checked my vitals, height, weight, and blood pressure, pulse, stress and draw blood for a test, all that stuff, and then told me to strip, put on a gown and wait for the doc. I think they forgot about me. Finally the Doctor comes in at five PM. He said I was the last patient. He apologized for being late, but said that since almost everyone else in his office was leaving early, this would be a little better.

He read my chart and told me that my vitals looked good, that they would know the details of the blood tests in a few days, and then he asked me to stand up, so he could do a brief exam.

It was a little awkward wearing that short gown that opened in the back and barely covered my ass, but I turned with my back towards him, put my hands on the exam table and he proceed to check my balls and had me cough. He didn't say a word about the manzillian, but he rubbed his fingers and touched my balls for just a little longer than I expected.

The soft palms of his hands and his smooth fingers moved across my lower belly, above my dick, then up and down besides my balls, on the insides of my legs. He told me he was feeling for signs of discomfort or problems, or something else. I was afraid my woody was going to firm up a bit but he assured me that everything looked great. He gently grabbed my dick and stretched it out for inspection as he held it up, out and the around.

My wife was listening with surprise in her eyes. She grinned and teased me a little, "He grabbed your dick? I'll bet you were wishing it was a nurse doing the exam" she said.

I told her, "Well, it got more interesting. He made some notes and then told me he would check my prostate, and have his assistant help investigate the other causes of ED. It seemed very professional and comprehensive. He had me stand and lean over the exam bench again and he put on his rubber gloves. Then door opened and his assistant waked in. She must have been in her early thirties; nearly six foot tall, a slim red head with friendly freckles and a cute happy tom-boy smile. She walked in kind a bouncy, jovial way. She looked like the perfect nurse in a traditional white uniform, a sleeve that ended on her smooth arms between her elbows and wrist; a "v" neck showing a short silver choker chain with a little cross pendent on her chest; the button front straining just a bit to hold her full breasts, a white belt around her flat, firm waist, her hemline halfway between her knees and hip. Her long legs looked perfect in her white stockings and white tennis shoes.

The exam table I was leaning on was facing the far corner of the room. There was a stool in the corner and the nurse put her feet on it and hopped to sit casually on the counter facing me in a friendly way. I was bent over and lying forward on the table, standing with my feet spread for the doctor's exam, and looking forward. The nurse's knees were at my eye level.

My wife smiled imagining my embarrassment.

I told her I had to look up as she professionally introduced herself and started asking me questions about my age, job, and social interest, recording notes on the clip board she held. Behind me, the doctor spread my knees apart and from the corner of my eye, I could see as he applied a little jelly lubricant to his gloved fingers. He told me he would do a thorough exam while she did her investigation. He said he wanted me to relax as he gently lubricated my ass. Then, resting his palm with weight on my butt, with almost weightless pressure, he slid his long middle finger in my ass.

My wife opened her eyes wider with surprise and interest and I continued.

The nurse asked, "So when did I first noticed my ED issue?" and the doctor started rubbing his middle finger back and forth on my prostate. "Did it come on suddenly" she asked? I could start to feel my dick stir. The doctor told me to expect a bit more pressure. With both hands he gently stretched my cheeks apart as one big finger rhythmically tapped, explored and caressed my soft tissue.

"How long had I been married?" the nurse asked. It seemed like her knees opened and close just a bit. I thought I saw a glimpse of her panties. "Do different situations or different kinds of stimulation cause different strengths of erections?" She held her clip board and made notes as she talked. Her hands were near the top button on her blouse, near her necklace, one moment rubbing her neck, one moment moving elsewhere near her breast, one moment making a note with her pencil on the form in front of her.

"Wow, this does sound thorough" my wife said.

The doc added a second finger into my ass and seemed to use a twist and saw motion, side to side, back and forth and slightly in and out. His fingers smoothly glided over every bump and muscle in my ass. It felt so good, I told my wife, I couldn't help it. I arched my back and ground down a bit.

The nurse she asked "What kind of porn turns you on?" I thought about all the porn I liked: guys being fucked by their girlfriends with strap-on's; guys being dressed up in panties and stockings and encouraged to serve guest with their mouths and ass; girls and girls; two guys and a girl; a guy cleaning up a girl by licking her. I thought of the doctors fingers in my ass. I looked forward at her white legs, her knees opening and closing. I was trying so hard to be professional and proper. I didn't want them to know how turned on I was getting. I didn't want to share my porn habits with the nurse and just told her "I have a variety that works from time to time."

The doc added a little more lube and a then wiggled a third finger to my relaxing, wet ass. It felt so good and full. Almost instantly I could feel the steady drip of precum and tension starting to form at the tip of my dick. I wanted more. I pushed back and ground down a little harder on his hand.

I looked up and could see the nurse cross and uncross her legs. It seemed like the bottom buttons on her white uniform were undone. I could see her white stockings held up by white garter belts. I couldn't help looking up her skirt. Over the top of the garters was a pair of red, thin, lacey panties. She opened her knees, her hand on the top buttons of her blouse, she unbuttoned them one at a time. I knew her breasts were going to be braless. She was looking right in my eyes as she rubbed her thumb and forefinger over her brown nipple.

My wife was silent.

The doctor leaned forward and with his mouth close to my ear said "Now, I can really feel your prostate". I grunted. I could feel it too and I pushed back on his hand.

"It feels normal and healthy, but it is large." I could feel his fingers touch each side of my prostate and his breath on my ear. His fingers seemed fill my dick from the inside out. "Can you feel that", he asked, "in the back of your prostate, when I rub it lightly, does it hurt or feel good?" It feels really good I assured the doctor as I rocked on his hand trying to rub every inch of my ass.

The nurse raised moved her hand to caress her other breast, then brought her fingers to her mouth and sucked on them as she continued to look me in the eye.

"O my god" my wife said.

I told her how I was afraid my dick was going to getting hard. The next time I looked at the nurse, the rest of her blouse was unbuttoned. She looked at me direct in the eyes and said "So, looking at your charts it is clear that you are in good physical shape. Looking I can see your response to the prostate massage and stimulation shows your glands are producing a very healthy amount of fluid."

My dick oozed with wet with pure, clear cum. "But we are concerned that your member is still somewhat flaccid" she said. She dropped her right hand between her legs and started gently rubbing her pantied crotch. "Perhaps you are not getting the right stimulus either at home or here in the office."

She stepped down from the counter and slid her little stool over right in front of me and sat on it. With his hand still in my ass the doctor hand me stand up. The nurse reached for a nearby tube of lube and a thick black, elastic cock ring. She squirted a large dollop of lube in her hand and grabbed my lubed, shaved smooth balls and pushed them through the cock ring one at a time and then after pulling my dick to stretch it out, pushed, then pulled the tip of my dick under and through the ring. She grasped my balls in one hand, tugged them down, and pulled my growing semi in the other hand, slipping up and down the shaft; pulling me towards her until moving the cock ring till it was snug at the base of my balls and dick.

My doctor, standing up behind me, leaned me forward and started to work his fourth finger in and out of my now totally open ass. I spread my legs as far as comfortable and arched my back a bit.

"What we want to do", the nurse said, "is see how long it stays hard with the ring on. We'll see how different stimulus causes different reactions. Then, when we better understand, we can prescribe the right treatment". I could feel each of the doctors smooth four fingers in my ass rubbing my prostate and the tingling, stretching the muscles of my ass, gently milking my cum. "So tell me again" she said as she pulled and stretched my cock, "what really turns you on?"

Looking down at her sitting on the stool as she pulled my dick closer and closer to her soft brown freckled breasts, her hard nipples like little cigar butts so close to the tip of my wet dick, I admitted 'this does". This really does.

She stood, leaned over and grabbed my head with one hand and mashed my face between her breasts. With her other hand she continued to pull and milk my dick, rubbed her thumb over my wet spot, I felt harder than I had been in months. Behind me, with one hand, my doc moved all four of his fingers in my ass, pounding, retreating and advancing, like waves on a beach. With the other hand on the back of my neck, he pushed me forward and into her. The nurse forced my face from side to side between her breasts, first towards one nipple, than the other. I could feel the tide in my ass retreat as the doctor removed his fingers. I felt the emptiness and void when he left. I felt the cool air of the quiet room rush in. I was silently begging for more when his full hand filled me again, like another big wave rolling up.

The nurse moved to sit on the end of the examination table, facing me and held me as leaned into her while the doctor continued to massage my open ass. She kept my face planted on her chest. He asked if I liked his new assistant. He started to talk about what a good match they were.

I've known this doctor for years. He was great, sensitive and caring and single. He wasn't a "man's man" and his pants were always tailored, face always kind of smooth, his eyes were smokey and his bedside manner was always soft and insightful. We shared polite jokes of the time, and he always seemed really interested in me, my marriage, my body, sexuality and health. I'd wondered if he was gay or bi, and each time I saw him, the same question came back to me. But now here he was with most of his hand milking my prostate forcing my face into his nurse's chest. I knew his orientation didn't matter a bit. I just wanted the good feelings to continue. He said he didn't really get to know the talents and skills and abilities of his nurse until recently.

I wondered what he meant by saying 'talents' as I felt every finger of his in my ass. I was forced forward and she pushed my head lower from her breast to lick the stud of her pierced belly button. Her uniform was completely unbuttoned and with both of her hands on my head, she pushed me lower till my mouth was at her red, thin, lacey panties and as I saw her bulge, she spread her legs, slipped the waistband down and forced my mouth on her soft, full, cut dick. I easily took it all and fell into a blissful trance.

My doc pulled his fingers out and started to fill my ass up again with what knew was a long dildo. It felt like hard steel rod, covered with cool, smooth and soft rubber. It was cool on my ass, it felt electric on the walls of my ass, it felt like it touched me deep inside at the same time, like it tried to fill the inside of my penis.

My nurse put both of her hands on my ears and gently forced my mouth up and down on my dick. My doctor fucked me with the dildo. He reached around me with one hand and pulled on my still hard dick, held in the cock ring, rubbing the flowing stream of precum into my balls and thighs, and pushed the dildo deep inside me. The electric feeling on my prostate shot right to the tip of my dick.

My cock grew impossibly hard, red and purple veined with the ring restricting the blood flow. My nurse filled my mouth with her clean shaven, cut cock. It tasted of mint, dirty socks, salt water, earth and perfume. She pushed her fingers in my ears, pinched them, and pulled them raising and lowering my mouth on her cock till I would nearly gag with her dick in the back of my throat and then letting me just hold the tip of her head in my mouth.

While I sucked her dick, my doctor moved away from me, and took off his scrubs. I couldn't look up, but I could see from the corner of my eye him stepping into something, a jock or a harness. It was a harness. When he leaned his upper body back on me and thrust the dildo, attached to his harness back inside me, rubbing it towards the back of my ass. When he leaned his body forward and pumped, I could feel the dildo deep inside of me and his wet crotch rubbing my balls. The head of his dick felt like big lollypop rubbing up and down inside me, moving faster and faster towards deep satisfaction, but his wet crotch felt smooth and slippery. It was nothing like a dick and I realized, it wasn't. It was a smooth, wet cunt. My doc whispered in my ear, I'm a tom-boy. A FTM tranny if you will. I am going to fuck your ass till we both explode.

The precum from the nurse in my mouth kept flowing, filling my cheeks with a salty taste and coating my tongue. I sucked on her large knob, as it pushed and stretched my cheeks, and she pumped and pulled, grinded and grunted and he fucked me deep.

I was being ridden like a rocking horse. My dick was flowing like a little creek. I could not open my mouth wide enough to swallow as much of nurse's cock as I wanted. My ass wanted more from the doc behind me, harder and deeper and I pushed back and ground my mussels to clamp on her rubber dick each time she pulled back. Suddenly the three of us found a rhythm, pushing and pulling, sucking and squeezing, moaning and groaning and sweating and swearing, grinding harder and faster, getting closer and closer to that deep explosion we all wanted.

I started cuming when the doctor did, feeling her cock jerk with her orgasm. I swore I could feel the hot shots of her cum and jerking dick. Her wet pussy soaked and lubed and dripped all over my ass.

I kept cuming as I sucked my nurse's cock as far down my throat as I could and with my mouth on her pelvis, my tongue licking her balls, until I felt her start shooting.

I was still cuming when I pulled my mouth back to head of her dick, relaxing my mouth, and filling it with that sweet nectar, swirling it around my tongue and cheeks trying to make it last.

When my doctor pulled her dick out of my ass, leaving an empty, hungry void, she pushed back in filing me with comfort, I came again even harder.

She pulled out and pushed it in again and again for little while longer and I was still dripping like a fountain.

They took the cock ring off me, took turns sucking me and leaned me over the examination table to wipe my tender ass with a washcloth.

The doc pulled her scrubs back up around her waist, put her shoes back on and arranged the tie on her exam coat. She looked like the man I'd known for years.

The nurse slipped her red lace panties back up her smooth legs and over her soft dick, pulled the white stockings up and attached them to her garter belts. Her freckles and short hair gave her a look of pure innocence as she dressed again in the white uniform and brushed her hair.

They gave me a glass of water and helped me dress.

I told my wife that at the end none of us said much but they agreed that more tests were necessary and until our next appointment, they suggested a prescription for Cialis. They gave me a dosage to take right then and there and recommended that my wife and I set aside extra time for romance and play with my significant other.

My wife looked at me. Flushed. Amazed. Her blouse was unbuttoned. She looked down at my growing woody and said, "Well next time I'll have to go to the doctors with you just to make sure you are getting the full treatment. In the meantime, let's take this wine and cheese back to the bedroom and follow the doctor's orders."