My Dreams Pt. 05-06

Story Info
You 3,Step toward to the three ropes and strip.
1.2k words
4.42
2.6k
2
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A continued episode of my favourite theme of reoccurring dreams.

My Dreams Part 5 - slave girl sara

I had spent the night in the room of the house guest paying the debt for my mother. This made me late for my work in the kitchen.

Although I lay dazed, I looked up, "Thank you Sir," I lay back down until I was collected and delivered back home, both my parents had gone to work. I washed my face, put on my dress and went down to the kitchen.

"You decided to come to work at last girl, (she reached into her spoon drawer,) dress off and over your table, you know the rules."

We always had an option given to us by the house, but the second option was to pack your bags and move on! I gently removed my dress and bent over.

"Get dressed girl, you are excused the rest of the day."

She helped me up and put the dress over my head.

"Alice, watch the meat."

Cook took me by the arm and helped me to the bottom of the staircase.

"Thank you so much Miss." I went to unhook arms.

"Shhhh sara, I will take you home."

I was shocked on three counts. One, her linking up with me. Two, helping me up five flights of stairs. And finally and most shocking of all, she knew my name, after all this time, wow.

"So you were the person repaying a family debt, Annie`s daughter?"

"Yes Miss."

"Brave, brave girl."

Tears came on the third staircase, Miss stopped on the landing and ever so gently pulled me towards her and kissed my hair,

"Let it all out sweetie." And I did.

At last, we reached our door, Miss opened it and helped me in. She put the kettle on the stove and looked for a bowl.

"Can you get naked sara, some of those welts need bathing. Your mum keeps a tidy home sara."

I got undressed and cook bathed my bad welts. She must have spent nearly an hour with me and as she was leaving said;

"Rest tomorrow too, and when you come back on Saturday you will move to puddings."

She kissed my cheek and left me, I just got the door closed behind her when more tears followed and this time, not hurt tears.

Over the weeks, months and years that followed I was soon skilled in most of the kitchen tasks and was cook's number two. We got on like a surrogate mother and daughter. Absolutely no problems at all from me, I was as perfectly behaved as it would be possible to be. I did my work duties like every day was a new task and was never in a rush to get away after work. Same at home looking after my dad`s needs, plus helping mum out a little more. Spankings were still regular and painful and as I got older the thankyous were more involved and a pleasure for us all.

The house discipline over the years has not wilted at all and as new gentry and family members of the household have evolved, they now have little respect for below stairs, girls in particular. The old master of the house had passed a few years ago and his son took over and immediately introduced a punishment book. He also had his own set of rooms at the opposite side of the house to his family, including lounge, office, dressing room and bedroom.

It was well known he had an eye for a naked girl, and pretty young man come to that. They were always beaten and always abused for his pleasure, but who dare say anything, the result of a complaint would be the whole family out on its ear. Not exactly over sure of the absolute ins and outs of the new discipline working but this is the outline. Each house department head filled in a daily register on all the staff in their workforce who are given marks out of five for;

Attendance.

Obedience.

Listening.

Appearance.

Talking During Work.

As far as I understand it zero points if you are good and up to five for each category you fail. The head of department will also spank you for it and your total weekly points count equated to a strap or cane stripe, minimum five, naked and in public at the weekly tot up in the hall.

It was the height of Summer, one of the hottest ever and we were in the lake every single night, laughing, shouting, swearing, joking, spanking, fucking, you name it we were doing it and it was all free, fun and friendly.

It was Friday at six o`clock and we were all gathered in the hall, I knew for certain I was zero but knew two in our room had scores, one three the other four which meant each would get the minimum five strokes, when only five it was always cane stripes. I was not glad or happy but had wanted to see Louise naked, she lived two doors away and someone in her room was strapped or caned every night, I wanted to see if it was her.

He had finished his punishments and was finishing speaking. "And this week we have three candidates for a public whipping. It`s been a while since we had the ropes over the beams, and tonight as a treat I will leave them all up, blindfolded so anyone can come and give them a slap or play with their dangly bits," He laughed but he sure had everyone`s attention.

"The offence to earn so much of my valuable time was, (we all listened,) three nights last week they were heard cussing and seen fornicating by the lake in full view of my family's drawing room."

I could not breath, I felt dizzy, "So, Paul. Jack and, (oh please don't let it be me, please, please) sara."

"Step toward to the three ropes and strip."

He wrapped a scarf round our eyes, put our hands in a loop and we were hoisted onto tip toes. The boys got it before me, and they screamed and yelped like a whipped dog. I cried and sobbed just waiting. I was told afterwards the boys were humiliated even further as they were wanked by the housekeeper first so as not to gain any sexual pleasure from their flogging.

I felt his hand on by bottom and heard his footsteps going backwards. I had never been whipped or seen a whipping, would I be cut, would I bleed would I...

WHOOSH CRACK

"AGHHHHHHHHH,"

WHOOSH CRACK,

WHOOSH CRACK,

"Noooooooooooo."

WHOOSH CRACK,

WHOOSH CRACK,

I don't remember any more. When I woke the boys were being wanked again by some younger people and slapped. I was soaking so had obviously been fingered, then another two fingers were up me. I could do no more than wriggle to the beat of the poking and cum.

Soon it all went quiet and I heard the guys snoring, then footsteps. I was the target and he rubbed me gently from my neck, down to my cut and back up to my bottom. He had a good feel between my legs, and as he brushed my whipped lips my moan was unavoidable, and he knew he had me. He lowered me down, put his hand over my mouth and removed my blindfold whilst guiding me to my knees.

I rested my hands on my head and I looked up, it was my tormentor, the Master of the whole house. He opened his dressing gown and I saw in the flickering firelight his cock dangling between his legs. What was wrong with me, I tried to lean forward and lick it.