Jan's Evolution Ch. 01

Story Info
Read my previous series. Sister Jan opens up.
2k words
4.62
8.7k
19
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/22/2023
Created 11/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Arriving home after 10 days of fun and sun in Southern California was a welcome relief. As much as we had played and enjoyed great meals, golf, shopping, luxury and a variety of sex with a bunch of new friends, it was good to get back to familiar surroundings and the comforts of home.

Lucinda and Melinda were back from Mexico and had the house looking as clean as I can remember seeing it, ever. They were happy and relaxed and glad to be reunited with us. They helped us unpack and soon we were all naked and lounging like always. I called Sue to make sure that everything was ok at her house. She assured me that all was well.

Jan approached me in my office and gave me a big hug and a very intimate kiss. Perhaps as romantic as I can remember with her for some time.

"Rob I just want to thank you again for that wonderful vacation. You have a knack for making everything perfect for everyone around you. Our dinners out were all special and memorable. And the entertainment at home was like nothing I could have imagined. I must admit that I really enjoyed having Devon and Chad there. As much as I love being with Trish and all of the fun we have as a family, I did like having some young men around to fill me up. You're special of course and sex with you is just so natural now, I still fantasize and long for some different and extra male companionship. Maybe I'm just at that age where I wonder if I can still attract a younger stud for mutual pleasure."

I took it in and tried to assure her. "Jan you are a hottie. You have a great figure and a beautiful smile. You're healthy and fit, and I can speak from experience that you're a great sex partner. Don't ever question your abilities to attract other potential suitors." I hugged her again and shared another one of those kisses. My staff was planted between her warm nether lips and we both felt it growing. She reached down and gave it a loving squeeze.

"Well I guess that's as much proof as I need for the moment. Thanks brother."

We heard the sound of a motorcycle outside approaching the house. I assumed it was probably Andrew. He and Billy have both become Harley riders and that's their primary means of transportation around Sedona. Lucinda welcomed him at the front door, naked of course. Andrew has been a little shy about all of the nudity in our home, especially with his mom, but he's gradually accepting it. He even gave Lucinda a hug. And when he joined us in my den, he took a lustful look at his mother and then he gave her a tight hug too.

"Mom, I've really missed you. Did you have a good time?"

"Oh darling, it was delightful. It's always fun to visit other places and to cut loose a little."

"You mean you don't cut loose enough here?"

"It was just different."

Andrew paused for a moment and then said, "Mom, there's something I need to talk to you about."

"Sure honey, anything. Do you want to talk here, or should we go to my room?"

"Yes, your room."

Jan held out her hand and Andrew took it. Together they walked down the hallway to the privacy of Jan's suite. Once inside Jan shut the door. She reclined on her bed while Andrew sat in the dressing chair.

Andrew began nervously. "Mom, do you remember, before you went away and you were all having sex in the living room with those butt plugs? And Tracy undressed me and made me have sex with you?"

"I'll never forget that, my son."

"Well ever since then, while you were away, I can't stop thinking about it. I think about you when I'm guiding my Jeep tours. I go to bed every night with a hard on, and I masturbate longer and harder than I ever have before."

Jan spread her legs and exposed her bare birthing hole. She nonchalantly used her fingers to open it wider for her son's staring eyes. He shifted a little in his chair. Jan held her arms open.

"Come here honey. Would you like to undress with me?"

Andrew stood up and anxiously unbuttoned his pants and pulled his shirt over his head. Then he cautiously laid down with his maternal love.

"Andrew I'm so glad you told me that. I've been dreaming about you for longer than you know." She held her breast for him. "Suck on my nipple. I always loved when you did that as a baby. You're still my baby and you always will be."

"Mom you're so soft."

Jan reached down and cupped his scrotum and stroked his manhood.

"And my darling you're so hard! And big!"

She pulled him closer and held the tip of his penis at the entrance to her vagina. He pushed it in. Their copulation was more enthusiastic than that first time several weeks ago. Jan was wetter than normal. Andrew was relishing the pleasure that he'd been dreaming about for so long. This was his Mom, but he couldn't resist kissing her like a girlfriend. And she kissed back. He wanted to make this last forever, but in the fever of this new experience, he soon lost control and flooded her with his seed. She came quickly after feeling the warmth of her offspring in the place from whence he was born. They laid together quietly before Jan spoke.

"That was amazing! I love you so much and I want you to know that you will always be welcome in my arms and my heart and in my pussy. This is a new element in our family relationship, but I want it to last forever. I hope you feel that way too."

Andrew snuggled closer. "Oh yes Mom. My love."

"Do you know what I'd like to do now? I want you to take me for a ride on your bike. Let's take a shower and get dressed. Then we can go where ever you'd like to take me. I want to be out in the open with my young lover. And you can show off your Cougar Mom."

They slowly became disentangled and walked arm in arm into the bathroom and a hot shower. Jan was careful to bathe every inch of her son's muscular body, especially the most personal spots. Then she handed him the soap and encouraged him to do the same. He took twice as long. Slowly touching and stroking and relishing every part of his mother's soft and youthful body. She made certain that he had full access to the cracks and crevices and holes that few people ever see or touch. Andrew would have been happy to stay in the shower all day, but they were already over soaked.

They dried off. Jan put on a pair of her shortest denim cut offs and a low cut tank top. On their way out she let Trish know that they were going for a ride. We could tell by their smiles they knew what had happened.

Outside, Jan mounted the passenger seat on Andrew's Harley. The narrow seam on her shorts was already planted between her recently satisfied lips and looked inviting to Andrew. He kissed his mother once more and got on the bike. It rumbled and he gunned it a little. Jan put her arms around his waist and held tightly as they took off.

Jan felt exhilarated as they cruised out of town. She allowed her hands to slip down and into her son's crotch. Andrew accepted it gladly. He took her on his favorite ride up to the historic mining town of Jerome. It's a popular tourist destination, but also equally as popular with bikers because of the curves and challenges of the ride. He parked the bike in front of one of his favorite watering holes, next to a slew of other motorcycles.

Several heads turned and some of the folks who knew him greeted him by name when we entered the bar. But they were all focused on the hot blonde at his side. Her nipples were rock solid and showing through the white undershirt. They ordered drinks and looked around at the crowd. At least half of the crowd, especially the men, were looking back and wondering about the new girl with Andrew.

"Do you know that before you and Billy were born, I had my own motorcycle?"

"No Mom, you never told me that. What did you have?"

"It was an Indian and I rode with group of about ten other enthusiasts from Shaker. Your dad never wanted to have anything to do with it. I should have known then that we would have issues in the future."

"Are you happier now?"

"Yes, of course I am. But how about you? You and Billy naturally followed me when I moved here. But are you glad you made the move?" "

"I am now. Especially today, more than ever!"

"That makes me happy too honey." She leaned over and gave him a wet kiss. It didn't go unnoticed by others in the bar. Andrew swelled with pride at being part of a subtle public display of affection.

One of Andrew's friends walked over from his bar stool. He greeted his buddy but his eyes were all over Jan. He held his hand out, "My name's Tommy. Are you new around here? Andrew, does your Cougar have a name?"

Andrew was quiet but Jan winked and replied, "You can just call me Mom."

"Well Mom, it's a pleasure to meet you. I hope that Andrew will bring you around more often."

"Thanks Tommy. I hope he will too."

They finished their drinks and Andrew announced, "Time to ride on. See you later Tommy."

"You too, and bring Mom with you anytime."

When Jan stood up, Tommy couldn't help but admire her almost completely exposed pussy. He nodded back at Andrew. Others noticed as well. Andrew knew that they had everyone's attention as they walked back out on the street. His heart was pumping and his ego was sky high.

Jan kissed him again and asked, " Honey would you trust me to drive your bike back down to Sedona?"

How could he refuse? After what had been going on for the last couple of hours, he would have been happy to sign the title over to her. But he replied, "Are you sure? Do you have any questions?"

Jan answered with sarcasm, "It's like riding a bike, right?"

There were several of Andrew's friends who had gathered near the window and were watching them both as they prepared to ride. Andrew cautiously mounted the passenger seat; a place he had never sat before. The crowd watched in amazement as Jan spread her legs and mounted the front saddle. She fired up the engine and casually put it in gear and took off as smoothly as she used to some twenty years ago. Andrew put his arms around her waist. Jan pushed his hands down between her legs. He wondered how many people could see or notice as they rode out of town. Jan was a natural rider and Andrew was duly impressed. He noticed that the denim seam at the top of her legs was damp. No, it was wet.

Back at home they dismounted and Jan told her son, "I forgot how much I love that. Look at me. I had an orgasm as we were riding through Old Town Cottonwood." She spread her legs and revealed the cum dripping down her thighs. "If I got myself a bike, would you ride with me?"

"Gosh Mom, that would be like a dream come true."

"Do you think Billy would ride with us too?"

Andrew was silent for a moment. "Do you think he would figure out what's going on between us?"

"Would you want him to know?"

To be continued...