My Dreams Pt. 06

Story Info
WHACCK with his open hand then, WHACCK, a back hander.
1.5k words
4.64
2.7k
2

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The last part or my dreams series, hope you enjoyed them and still plenty to come, another day perhaps. X

My Dreams Part 6 slave girl sara

Along with two boys I had been given a public whipping by the Master of the house. After a while he came to release me from the rope in the grand hall where I had been tied to receive my punishment.

I rested my hands on my head and I looked up, it was my tormentor, the Master of the whole house. He opened his dressing gown and I saw, in the flickering firelight, his cock dangling between his legs. What was wrong with me, I tried to lean forward and lick it.

He left me, I heard him give the two boys a hard quick spanking and lower them down. He removed their blindfolds and rope,

"Now get out of here before you get more."

They sure did run out; not sure they saw me knelt. It was my turn for his attention, he helped me up to my feet, undid my rope and led me by a nipple to his private rooms. He sat on a stool by the open fire and put me over his knee and spanked me, wow what a spanking, it being over the welt marks from my whipping.

He knelt me in front of him, wanked a little then took my hands off my head and onto his cock. I knew just what to do, I practised most mornings nowadays. I brought him near to climax then stopped him just before by nipping here, pinching there. He stopped me for a moment, moved my long blond hair right back off my face and behind my ears, lifted my chin;

WHACCK with his open hand then, WHACCK, a back hander. I squealed,

"Now wank me to cum and drink girl."

I completed my task. He played with all before him, as I glanced his cock twitched, "May I Sir?"

He pushed my head onto his cock, and I brought him to his peak. I was pushed off and bent over his armchair where he took advantage of both my openings and finally cum in me. He opened his door and pushed me out and onto the floor, Deja vu, what was it about the gentry and pushing people onto the floor.

"So you do not get into more trouble by the lake you will sleep here for three nights, straight after work."

"Yes Sir,"

Night one was a pretty routine, spanking and fucking, much like I get at home. I slept on the floor by the fire with a dog collar on, fastened to a long thin rope. When he needed me during the night it was pulled and I had to latch onto his cock until he decided what he wanted, mostly a hard fucking with my tiny tits getting the punishment.

My second night eventually took the same form but early doors he had to join his family for dinner, so he left me to his room staff, to bathe me and keep me warm, and they did. The maids filled the bath, and the men took it in turns at washing me. As one washed me I had to suck another and wank the last. I figured the more we did that the less chance I had of getting a spanking off them.

My plan worked and I was still in the bath as Sir returned. The men soon made themselves scarce as Sir`s cock rammed my face, no finesse, a slap of my cheeks, mouth open, cock in. As before he used my mouth like a pussy and I had to hold onto the bath sides to keep upright. He pulled out of my mouth and helped me out of the bath by lifting me up by my nipples, then the gymnastics.

He sat me on his cock, facing him, then swung my left leg up towards my right leg and pushed my torso to his left so I pivoted on his cock. No he was not into unusual positions as such, at least I don't think so. He just wanted to spank my bottom as he fucked me. It sure suited me, I could not get enough. I was put on my mat and fucked three more times in the night before being sent to work.

I had my ten minutes lunch with mum, she put me over her knee and popped some cream on my bottom and on my pussy lips. I told her all I could in the time we had, about what was happening. She said my dad had the cane waiting for me when I got home and showed me she had been given hers.

The bath was ready for me when I got to his rooms, he was in and he wanted me to join him but first he wanted me to lean over, across the bath for a spanking. We had all heard how he kept all his family in hand with rod and belt, including his wife`s three sisters and family, bet he fucked them too. One hand spanking one hand wanking, he could not wait and I was pulled in and sat on his cock, straight in, no foreplay, unless a spanked bottom and two cums counts. He faced me away from him so he could pull on my nipples from behind, the way he was pulling them was like he wanted to relocate them, onto my back. Again, with a cock like his fucking me I was pretty much on another level.

I was put on my mat to dry in front of the fire as his men dressed him, I wondered briefly what was to occur, but could wait, I even had a nap. I was awoken by his cock pushing my lips open, he wanted a suck before whatever the evening had in store. My word he was a good mouth fucker, his thrust on the back of my throat vibrated my clit, and you know me, another cum. He cum, I swallowed, and then cleaned him off.

Five minutes later his servants brought out a contraption on legs with a brown leather padded top. Next news I was picked up, not roughly but fingered and titted up and laid over it and fastened onto it. Legs wide following the form of the legs, same with arms and a strap over my back.

Guests began to arrive, it's a games night.

"Gentleman, an extra for you pleasure this evening. The slave will be strapped to the spanking bench all evening, (he looked towards me,) two holes at the back, (both were slapped,) a mouth for all your spare cum and whilst waiting your turn her hands placed strategically for hand wanking."

They all walked back to the games table, well not all as I soon had a mouth and pussy full of cock. The evening passed without a hitch and only once or twice was I wanking whilst sucking and taking cock. The big clock in the great hall struck eleven as everyone said their goodbyes.

"Good girl, you did the house proud."

I could not answer, I had a mouth full of cock, followed by the daddy of a fucking, so hard it moved the stool I was on across the room. Back into my mouth for a huge crescendo. He rang the bell; I was so looking forward to a pee and going on my mat.

The servants arrived, "You have her until two."

What! I was carried out and set up in the servant`s quarters.

The back strap was undone, and I had to pee into a bucket, I was glad of it to be honest, how could it embarrass me after the night I had just had. Same rules applied but some of the servants had probably never seen a naked girl so when their turn came they fondled my tits and wanked themselves. At two o'clock I was on my mat and probably at five past bucking on his cock. Morning came and I was pulled off my mat and he gave me my final doing. I was told to stand by the door as the servants dressed him.

"Just so you remember to behave in future girl!"

The head man put me on his back with my hands over his shoulders. I had no idea what was happening until I felt a lightning strike on my back. I was being caned and hard. Only five which on reflection was very generous. I had my dress put on me and was taken to my workstation by one of his servants. He said how brave I had been and how he had seen girls in the past given twenty stripes back and front on departure from his rooms.

I walked into the kitchen and winked at cook and she winked back. My dad gave me a week before his caning but fucked me as soon as he got home. Did I ever go swimming again, too right I did, but left it a day or so.

Two weeks later cook gave me a small letter which had come below stairs via every floor. It said:

sara - kitchen;

Here is an offer you are allowed to refuse girl.

Friday night, my rooms. Eight o`clock.

Was I stupid enough to go, too damn right I was, but that`s another dream...