My Drunk Mother

Story Info
A boy takes advantage of his mother when she's drunk.
2k words
3.92
60.5k
53
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Matthew thought his mother was hot. Though, who wouldn't? She was blessed with double D perky breasts and a firm ass. She had brilliant blue eyes with short blonde hair, and Matthew couldn't stop thinking about her in a sexual manner, no matter how hard he tried.

It started since puberty, and without his dad in the picture, he was the man of the house, and hated seeing her take men in all the time, one after another that were all no good for her. As soon as his erections became rampant when he turned 18, he found his mother incredibly attractive, and would masturbate to pictures he had found of her in his dad's old phone. He figured that the feelings and fantasies he had about her would disappear by the time of his adulthood, when he would surround himself with women his age, but they didn't, and they still plagued him day and night. He was now 21-years-old and still longing for his mother, and knew something had to give. He had to do something about it.

The day that he broke started off pretty normal, it was his day off from college, so he sat at his computer, playing a new video game that he was pretty into. His body became rigid when he heard a knock at the front door. With his mom, that was never a good sign. "Matthew, can you get the door for me?" He heard her voice call out, and he groaned as he headed downstairs, knowing she was probably wearing her sexiest lingerie for the guy standing at the door.

He opened it still grumbling to himself, and eyed the man at the door, someone he was unfamiliar with. It seemed she had found a new man for herself, though that wasn't too unusual. He looked like he was in his 40's, tall with a long salt and pepper beard, and he waved to Matthew as he asked, "hey kid. Is your mom home?"

"Mom!" He cried out, and tapped his foot as he crossed his arms, clearly looking annoyed.

She walked downstairs, a brilliant smile on her face as the dress she wore hugged her body. Her breasts were practically falling out of it. The man eyed her up and down, a greedy look on his face. Matthew felt absolutely disgusted. "Matthew, this is Peter. My new friend."

"Hey." He said, Peter only nodded in return. After the short and extremely awkward introduction, his mother informed him that she had dinner ready for him to heat up downstairs, and giggled as they held hands and headed up the stairs without a second look at him.

Matthew resolved to sit on the couch, trying not to listen for any noises they would make. He was about to turn on the TV when he heard more giggles and the creaking of wood upstairs. He rolled his eyes. Would he have to listen to this all night? He had had enough of this during his childhood. He wished his mother would at least have the decency to hide it from him. He couldn't ignore it though, so he placed the remote back down, and sat back to listen.

It continued on, the mumbling of words, the laughing, the creaking of the bed. It was driving him absolutely insane. He had to see what was going on, though he clearly already had an idea. He began to walk upstairs, closer and closer to where they were. He walked slowly, his breath caught in his throat as he tried not to make any sound at all. He was shocked at the end of the landing to see that the door was wide open, like they didn't have any consideration for him at all. He moved his head in, and saw that he would have a perfect view of the bed without either of them noticing. He almost shivered in anticipation. He had spent his entire life wondering what his mom got up to in her bedroom, and his imagination had gone wild in the process. Today, today... he would finally find out.

He gripped the door tightly as he watched. Peter was in between his mother's legs, humping her like a wild beast. Britta, while being fucked roughly, was moaning his name loudly in pleasure and begging him to go deeper and faster. Matthew couldn't help but imagine it was him doing it, fucking his mom into oblivion. Of course, his dick was pulsing while he watched. How could it not?

When he decided he couldn't bear to watch it any longer, he moved out the door, leaning against the wall to breathe heavily. Thoughts were racing through his head, making it spin, but he knew that his dick was in charge at that very moment. Instead of going back to his room like he should've done, he brought his phone out to take pictures and videos of them, gritting his teeth as he did so. He was so anxious about being caught, but the two of them were so into their lust that they paid him no mind.

When he was done, he took his leave to his bedroom, and began masturbating furiously, moaning as he imagined himself fucking his mother over and over again, her using the same words she used on Peter today on him.

The next morning, he tried to act normal as his mother informed him she was going to the pub for her 50th birthday. A plan began to form in his head, and he knew it was his opportunity to do what he'd wanted to for almost a decade now. He spent the rest of the evening doing what he usually did, watching TV, relaxing, making dinner for himself. When he knew it was close to when she would be returning home to him, he drove to the pub, tapping his foot on the car in anticipation. He arrived just in time, and only had to sit in the booth for a few minutes while waiting for her to say goodbye. As she exited the door, drunk out of her mind, he reached out to steady her, and she turned around to gape at him.

"Matthew! What are you doing here?" She slurred, trying to step properly but failing. She had clearly had too much to drink.

"I'm here to take care of you mom, of course." He said sweetly.

"You're the best." She said, tapping her hand against his cheek as she did so. She was wearing another gorgeous outfit, a long black dress that hid nothing from her body. He wondered how many men had wanted to fuck her tonight.

Instead of walking to where he parked the car though, he led her down a dark alleyway, telling her repeatedly that he was here to take care of her. She ate it all up. When they reached the end, he looked back to make sure there was no one there watching before beginning to touch her. He pressed his hands against her tits, the first thing he knew he wanted to feel. It was so incredibly soft and taut, and he squeezed down at it.

She gave him a confused moan, and held onto his arm, looking up at him. "Matthew, what are you doing?" She asked.

He shook his head. "Oh, nothing mom. Don't worry about it." He reached down lower, wrapping his two hands around her ass and squeezed it like she belonged to him. She gasped out in shock.

"Why are you touching me that way?" She asked, urgency now behind her cloudy eyes.

"Because you dress up like you're a complete whore, and you act like a slut in front of your own son, bringing men to the house over and over again like you're flaunting them." He gritted out. "It's my turn now."

He shoved her against the wall and pressed his body on hers. His firm body pressed against her soft curvy one, and he began to suck on her neck, licking and biting as he worked his way down. She shook her head in an attempt to get the alcohol out of her system to think clearly, but couldn't. She had ingested too much. She could only say no over and over again as Matthew had his way with her. He pulled the dress off of her, revealing her braless tits with black lacey panties.

"You're such a slut, mom." He said, and he moved his hand against her crotch, stroking it over the thin fabric.

She shook her head. "No..." She moaned. She was already juicy as fuck, and he groaned in appreciation. The gooey fluid was soaking up her panties, and he moved it aside to push his fingers inside of her. Fuck, she was wet.

He pushed two fingers in and began pumping her as he pressed his mouth on hers, tasting her for the first time. She refused to kiss him back, but he forced his tongue into her, twirling it around her's. He knew she was ready. Of course she was. She constantly needed dick, and it being her son made no difference.

He pulled down his pants and boxers, revealing his swollen dick, already pulsing in anticipation of doing something he'd wanted to do for ages. It's finally my turn. He thought greedily, and spun her around to pin her front against the dirty alley wall.

He forced her legs apart, and bent her down so her ass was high up in the air. He spanked it, unable to help himself. He needed to hear the loud sound echo through the alleyway, watch her luscious ass jiggle underneath him. She moaned out loud again, and before she could do anything, he aligned his dick against her entrance. "Are you ready?" He murmured as he leaned down over her, his whisper incredibly close to her ear.

"No, please. No." She said. He ignored her, and in one stroke, pounded into her. He groaned loudly in appreciation. She was tight despite being regularly fucked, and she squeezed down on him, already milking him as her cunt took him in eagerly.

He began to fuck her, thrusting into her over and over again as she shook her head. Slowly, the idea of it being her own son evaporated from her head, and she began to enjoy it like she always did, with a strong man dominating her. She moaned his name over and over as he thrusted into her, gripping down tightly on her waist as he pounded. "More, faster, Matthew, fuck!" She cried out.

Matthew heard some voices on his right, and turned to see a couple of teens watching them, stroking their dick as they did. An idea popped into his head as he said, "want to join us?" They nodded, and approached without thinking. Matthew lowered his lust-filled mother onto his lap, forcing her to ride him as one of the men took their pants off and shoved their dick into her mouth.

She began to suck him off, not complaining or denying Matthew anymore. She began to stroke her own clit in pattern to his thrusting, and he knew with her clenching that she was close to cumming. He let his own body go as well, and he felt his balls tighten as he groaned out loud as a particularly hard squeeze from her cunt.

"I'm cumming, baby." He groaned, and she nodded in agreement with a dick still shoved into her mouth. They came at once, with him shooting his load deep inside of her and her milking him like she needed more of his sperm inside of her.

He continued to fuck her as she suck the guy off, letting the passerbyer cum as well. His mother was too lost in her lust to say anything else that night, and he had his way with her over and over again in the alleyway along with the two men who had caught them. Matthew grinned at himself the entire time.