My Early Slave Training - Bio

Story Info
From conception to completion - A slave trained.
1.6k words
3.93
7.8k
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Early Slave Training - slave girl sara

sara brown Bio

A true documented account of my early "House Slave" training and how i got there.

I was 18 year old in May 1999 and left school in the June.

All exams completed and all results in with great marks.

Because i did not want to go to uni started work in July and went to live 10 minutes from home at the house of lifelong family friends, as a Trainee House Slave in August 1999.

The title was mine, A Trainee House slave, and one i hade thought of many years ago and one i dreamed of fulfilling one day.

Just going back to leaving school and the months before, on my estimated exam grades i had entries into most leading University in the UK.

I was then still under the control of my parents and my father had contacted various Universities who were known for their medical tutoring.

My obvious one was music, i had learnt to play most instruments and i sang and organised concerts.

Teaching another possibility, i ran various classes both through our church and at local institutes.

Art, i loved art and everything about it, how within an hour i could produce a painting or drawing, on local life and no one asked to ask what or where it was.

I could go on but my criteria was pretty simple, i did not want to move away from my home area. I was a home girl, loved my area, loved my church, in fact my faith is my life, but i won`t go on about that.

I was once playing and singing at a concert with my Father and on the way home he said if i could do anything in the world when i left school the following May, what would it be.

With little hesitation and after a really big deep breath i replied, "Please Sir, i would love to work locally in an office and my dream is to be a trainee house slave to become a perfect slave for when i was lucky enough to get a Sir."

I just got an, "Ok".

I hatched a plan, if i was not a perfect daughter it would show i needed training.

My first foray was to answer him back, i skipped going over his knee and was soon naked and straight over the table for his belt.

I felt i needed to rethink my plans, i did not mind being on show, that was quite tingly, it was me screaming like a girl i felt was embarrassing!

I knew, i would accidently break my Father`s favourite mug.

A perfect time as my gran and grandpa were visiting.

When it came to it i chickened out but my Father set me up, he told me to move a glass further onto the work surface before i knocked it off, crash.

My father was just on his way out so grandpa took over and once again i was naked over the kitchen table, this time feeling my grandpa's belt.

Just one more incident until i was called into my father`s study

I could not really imagine why, he must feel i need a hiding or even his cane.

"You have made your point`s well sara and i have gone along with it and finally have the solution."

I just sat, gobsmacked, whatever it was i would abide by it, i imagined a music course at Oxford or Cambridge, but he was my father, mentor and friend and really did mean a lot to me so his word was final.

"Yes Sir."

"When you finish sitting your final exams and leave school we will go to Spain for a 3 week holiday and when we return you will start work as an Insurance Claims Telephone assistant at Joe`s insurance office. Joe is one of our church elders.

You will do a month`s trial to see if they like you and you like the job.

Then you move out and go and live in with Don and Daisy Brown as their trainee.

They know what they are about you will be the twelfth girl hey have trained."

I cried and almost hugged the breath out of him.

"You need calming down," he lowered my knickers and i went over his knee for a calming spanking and rubbing.

Fast forward to my first real morning with Sir Don and his sub wife, Daisy.

Daisy came and woke me up @ 6.50, i had a pee, she wiped me as i was still half asleep, i also cleaned my teeth, a thing i always did as soon as i woke..

On the way to their bedroom i was told to go from the bottom of the bed, under the duvet and hook onto Sirs cock, hand and mouth.

As she would be in bed too for my spare hand on her pussy.

I soon had the task mastered and realised Sir would take different options;

Lay back and i wanked them both,

Be chosen and me ride him,

Be chosen and fucked by him.

Pop him into a prepared Daisy and wait in a corner until i was called.

I would get a refresher naked spanking at breakfast and supper every single day.

Only about 20 spanks but always to tears, then hugged.

Some evenings i would be told to lay over my pillows and when Sir came to bed he would use my bedroom belt then fuck me in that position, i so loved that part of the day.

I had to shower when home from work then no clothes until after breakfast when i got ready for work.

The odd exception if it was really cold, a silk dressing gown.

If he had guests i would sometimes be called to serve naked and be offered for a spanking or suck.

Like home i was given a Sunday Maintenance but Sir Don thought my bottom too small for the intermediate cane my Father used and cut the stipes to 10 from 15/20 with his junior rattan.

Moving on to hone my pain/pleasure threshold.

To me my pleasure was to please my Master as becomes a true slave.

Sir Don knew this and wanted to make me more sexually aware.

We all know the implications of pain of being put on your tippy toes by your pubic hair, Ouchhhhhhh.

We girls know the pleasure skilled fingers around our genital area can give.

So by scrunching pubes whilst rolling clits, wow.

Another of Sir Don`s practical methods, nipple clamps, pulled up down and side to side, clit hood pulled and flicked and all whilst being fingered.

Well anyway his methods sure worked.

I was allowed home for a few days whenever i was missing mum or Sir Don and Daisy were going away for a few days, once it was over a week.

Of course i was still punished, but this time by my Father, similar reasons, naughty, needed by me or thought i would benefit from one.

During my first year i was loaned out, mainly to groups, to learn new skills and to increase the humiliation a slave needs to endure to be the best slave ever.

I will be resurrecting some of those true adventures during the next few months on my blog.

All the loan outs were of a sexual and corrective nature and always surprising.

I was never scared as i knew Sir Don only leant my out to those he knew or knew of.

This is where my story writing started.

I took his Alt surname of brown and his last trainee slave chose sara, we were together ever so briefly before she went home and soon after married.

I was encouraged to keep a daily diary and had to write up an account of my loan out by 6.00pm the following day for Sir to read.

Let me explain the word encourage, failure to keep a log or be late with an assignment was a top of the legs slapping and 1 hour outside with a collar and lead on, naked and fastened to the washing post in his garden.

Then back inside and usually over the kitchen aisle counter and given 10 stripes, hard.

It only ever happened twice, once when it was done and i forgot to mail it to him and the second time i completely forgot and deserved the punishment.

Also remember after a punishment no thanking, no fucking and no cuddles, it was awful.

Another part of my training was to hostess dinner parties and gaming nights, both at home or out on loan,

This varied from serving food onto the top of a table to servicing the guests under the table.

I loved that job, maybe more on sucking cocks than pussies, but did both to the best of my ability.

Any complains of either service was an over the table belting.

There was always usually one complaint and always by a woman!

At one dinner party i had to lay on the table naked and all the sweets were places on my body.

No spoons just fingers and tongues use to feed.

I cannot tell you the thrill i got from that.

At the end of year 1 i was almost due for going back home but the plans were interrupted by the Covid 19 pandemic.

I actually ended up doing almost 18 months, i had no problem with that, quite the opposite as i realised with withdrawal symptoms when i finally got home.