Our Mini Road Trip - Day 01

Story Info
A 3 day account of sexual auctions, Sir and slave.
1.2k words
4.17
5.1k
2
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our Mini Road Trip Day 1 - slave girl sara

Today is the start of our mini road trip to an East Coast Home Discipline event now called a Home Service Auction???

I woke as normal at 6.50, had a pee, cleaned my teeth and crept up under the bottom of our duvet, as i was taught by Don Brown to slide between him and his sub, Daisy, to wake them.

It`s like an automatic action, as i slide up, Sir goes on his back, legs open, sometime he is still asleep, really.

As you all know men usually wake up semi stiff so it`s just a matter of a gentle handling of his ball sack which tightens as his shaft stiffens, i just love this power i have for a few seconds.

I soon had him stiff and whilst Sir could take any position with me, suck, ride, on my back, but i just knew today would be me on all fours for this morning`s fucking.

We showered each other and as i dried Sir had his cane out.

I was told just to bend over, so knew it would only be a few stripes to show his mark.

My 15 maintenance stripes from Sunday were still just showing their multi coloured bruised outline when i looked in the mirror last evening, prior to a little finger time, before, during and after my shower.

Here is a thought for you, from a slave point of view and maybe even some subs point of view, who could relish being caned to tears with a hurt like an electric shock, well, me, not because i am a pain lover, but because i now it`s what my Sir wants to do, show off his property.

TBH I just cum typing that rubbing the said stripes.

I bent over, being skinny placing my hands on the floor is easy but Sir likes me gripping my calf's. Legs a good stride apart to make his target bigger and give me better stability.

He rubbed my bottom for a few minutes, i was soon glossing over my vulva so this was rubbed too.

I counted the 5 gentle taps before the whoosh and crack of my first badge of honour, 5 more taps and so it went to five cane stripes,

Sir rubbed then shuffled me against our bed as his cock went straight into my waiting lips.

No lie, it was the best fucking ever, his long thick cock hit every spot inside me, he pulled out i turned, he lifted my head and he finished of giving me the best face fuck and protein fix, ever.

No wonder i dont eat much during the day with what i swallow.

We showered again and i got a gentle spanked dry as Sir sat on the bed, apart from the 10 swift slaps to the top of my legs, i howled like a wolf as i always do it hurts so much.

Sir swooped me up and i lay in his arms sobbing onto his chest.

He gave me my instructions for the coming days, respect, obedience, only speak if spoken to and if i do not like anything to take a step back and say no.

I swear his cock twitched, which is my prompt to deal with it.

He must have thought the same as my head was gently, but meaningfully pushed down. As i licked up his shaft i could taste the salt of my tears.

It must have been a good 20 minute thorough cock and ball wash, culminating in Sir`s super cum.

It was 9.30 when we finally got downstairs, starving, Sir in gown and me showing off my stripes.

We were in the car and on our way by 11.00 and stopped for a coffee and a pee about halfway. Even 40 plus km from home Sir new someone from our community and knew his wife even better.

We finished our drink and were invited behind the counter and into their living quarters.

The cafe man asked, May I. Sir nodded and pushed me gently forward and my jumper was over my head and shorts down in seconds, i looked at Sir and the man`s wife was already sucking Sir`s cock before i knelt.

Us girls milked the studs and we were on our way with the promise of a longer stay on our way home, even a sleep over the cafe man invited, i could have exploded, he was not fat cocked but too much for me to swallow but could only dream what it would hit when in me.

It was a country hall we were at and i sat in the car as Sir signed in and met others, I was not alone there must have been 50 cars in the car park and 10/15 with girls in like me.

It was a good hour and Sir returned, i and the rest of the girls had been trained to be patient, or earn the consequences.

I was content singing all the old songs on the local radio station.

Sir opened the back of the car and took out the 2 cases and i followed him to our room.

I was stripped and examined for things you would not believe, from head to toe.

Ears, for hairs or wax, breathe for staleness, nipple lift to check underneath the breast for fluff, tummy button also for fluff, pussy for stubble and between my toes for sock debris.

I passed with flying colours and got a prize, to kneel and suck, then number 4 drawn on each Tit and i was ready to go and meet the other girls in a room just off the banqueting room.

Just a reminder and to be politically correct i will be involved in a Home Service Auction this afternoon/evening.

Girls with Sirs were coming out of bedroom doors in our wing for the display.

It was 3.30 and the first auction was at 4 so 30 minutes of prodding, nipping`s, slapping and fingering of us girls before we went into the main auction room.

The winners had a girl for 4 hours so she was back on her Sir`s cock by 8.00pm.

We were blindfolded and number 4 was called my hands went from my side to being folded behind my back, tits pushed out.

5 Minutes later, my pussy lips we open and I was hooked onto a finger and led out of the room, as i passed Sir he patted my bottom and said good girl, i felt so proud.

I was put into a corner and my blindfold removed, still not seeing my 4 hour Sir.

At last he spoke as he rubbed my bottom, he said in the display he noticed i was an obvious trouble maker with such a scarlet and stripped bottom, i nodded.

He turned me around and hooked me onto his hooked finger and led me to the bed.

I did not need a high IQ to know it was a spanking, i went to go over his knee and he spun me round saying it was tits and pussy`s turn to be spanked.

It was nothing dramatic and i was soon on the receiving end of a really good, sound fucking.

He then wanted us to bath together, i dried him and as the time sped on he wanted me to sit on his head, boy was he good and by the time i was back to my own Sir, my face was glowing as well as my tits and pussy lips.

I was soon showered and in Sirs arms and telling him of my adventure, did Sir`s cock twitch again then.