My Early Slave Training

Story Info
Naked, over the kitchen table feeling his belt, screaming.
1.4k words
3.82
21.3k
6

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Early Slave Training - slave girl sara

I was 18 year old in May, left school in June, started work in July and went to live 10 minutes from home at the house of a lifelong family friends as a Trainee House Slave in August.

The title was mine and one i had thought of many years ago and one i dreamed of fulfilling.

Just going back to leaving school and the months before, on my estimated exam grades i had entries into every leading University in the UK.

I was then still under the strict control of my parents and my father had contacted various Universities, all he needed to know was a subject.

The obvious one was music, i had learnt to play most instruments and i sang and organised concerts.

Teaching another possibility, i ran various classes both through our church and at local institutes.

Art, i loved art and everything about it, how within an hour i could produce a painting or drawing, on local life and no one ever needed to ask what or where it was.

I could go on but my criteria was pretty simple, i did not want to move away from my home area. I was a home girl, loved my area, loved my parents, loved my church, in fact my faith is my life, but i wont go on about that.

My sister is 2 years older and at a London University studying to become a doctor so it was assumed i would follow her.

I was once at a concert with my Father and on the way home he said if i could do anything in the world when i left school the following May, what would it be.

With little hesitation and after a really big deep breath i replied, "Please Sir, i would love to work locally in an office and my dream is to be a trainee house slave to become a perfect slave."

I just got an, "Ok".

The reason i call him Father, is simple, most girls and boys in our community refer to their elders as Sir. I was no exception, but when i was in trouble i was sent to my room with the words ringing in my ears, wait until your Father gets home!

I hatched a plan, if i was not a perfect daughter it would show i needed training.

My first foray was to answer him back, i skipped on going over his knee and soon naked and straight over the table for his belt.

That in front of my younger brother and two of his friends.

I felt i needed to rethink my plans, i did not mean or mind being on show, that was quite tingly, it was me screaming like a girl which embarrassed me!

I know, i would accidently break my Fathers favourite mug.

A perfect time as my gran and grandpa were visiting.

When it came to it i chickened out but my Father set me up, he told me to move a glass further onto the work surface before i knocked it off, crash.

My father was just on his way out so grandpa took over and once again i was naked over the kitchen table feeling his belt, and screaming like a girl.

Just one more incident until i was called into my father`s study, i could not imagine why, he must feel i need a hiding and his cane.

"You have made your point`s well sara and i have gone along with it and finally have the solution."

I just sat, gobsmacked, whatever it was i would abide by it, i imagined a music course at Oxford or Cambridge, as he was my father, mentor and friend.

"Yes Sir."

"When you finish your final exams and leave school we will go to Spain for a 3 week holiday and when we return you will start work as an Insurance Claims Telephone assistant at Joe Begley`s office. Joe is one of our church elders.

You will do a one month`s trial to see if they like you and you like the job.

They will show no favouritism and i do know that if you make a mistake the result is swift and painful.

Then you will move out in the next few weeks and go and live in with Don and Daisy Brown as their trainee.

They know what they are about you will be maybe their twelfth trainee girl."

This time i cried like a girl and almost hugged the breath out of him.

"You need calming down," he lowered my knickers and i went over his knee for a calming spanking and rubbing.

Fast forward to my first real morning with Sir Don and his sub wife, Daisy.

Daisy came and woke me up @ 6.50, i had a pee, she wiped me as i was still half asleep, i also cleaned my teeth.

On the way to their bedroom i was told to go from the bottom of the bed, under the duvet and hook onto Sirs cock, hand and mouth.

As she would be in bed too my spare hand on her pussy.

I soon had the task mastered and realised Sir would take different options;

Lay back and let me wank them both,

Be chosen, and ride him,

Be chosen, and fucked.

Pop him into a prepared Daisy and stand, hands on head watching until dismissed.

I would get a refresher naked spanking at breakfast and another at supper.

Only about 20 spanks but always to tears, then hugged and sometimes i thanked.

Some evenings i would be told to lay over my pillows and when Sir came to bed he would use my bedroom belt to strap me, then fuck me in that position, i so loved that part of the day.

I was taught to shower when home from work then no clothes whilst indoors until after breakfast so ready for work.

The odd exception if it was really cold, a dressing gown.

If he had guests i would serve naked and be offered for a spanking or suck.

I now realise they were premeditated visitors.

Like home i was given Sunday Maintenance but Sir Don thought my bottom too small for the intermediate cane my Father used and cut the amount stripes to 10 from 15/20.

I never remember a caning any other time but did have add on ones on a Sunday if it was felt i needed them, unlike when i was at home i have to say.

Moving on to hone my pain/pleasure threshold.

To me my pleasure was to please my Master as becomes a true slave.

Sir Don knew this and wanted to make me more sexually aware.

We all know the implications of pain in the pulling on pubic hair, Ouchhhhhhh.

We girls know the pleasure skilled fingers around our genital area can give so much pleasure.

So by scrunching pubes whilst rolling clits, wow.

Another of Sir Dons practical methods, nipples clamped and pulled, clit pegged and pulled.

Not here to list all his ways but a student soon gets the reconciliation of pain and pleasure

Well anyway it sure worked for me.

In the early months i would be taken to a large Mall and instructed to try clothes on at the back of a store instead of the changing rooms and never had undies when shopping.

If i was seen to slip up i would be taken to a unisex toilet cubicle and spanked.

If the Mall had a closed lift between floors, sometimes the tops of my legs would get re coloured.

All these simple acts were to show me a Master would never put his sub/slave in danger and to trust him 100%.

I had one small but important problem with not having undies for Mall training and that was my ease of, erm, cumming.

I so loved those days out and often looked for others in training.

When i was allowed out at night with the girls into the city i/we often used those same cubicles if we had picked a boy up and wanted to fuck him, happy days.

During my training i had to write down for the day after the training i had received the day before, as a task but also to make sure i left nothing out.

These are the same training notes, 9 in all, i offer to newbie subs/slaves now.

If asked i mail out 3 at a time, this is fact and not fiction.

I could fill a book with the 18 months + i spent with Sir Don, so long due to being locked down with Covid 19, but hope this gives an insight into how i was trained.