My ED Became Her Awakening Pt. 04

Story Info
MY ED BECAME HER AWAKENING PT. 04
1.7k words
4.26
7.9k
10
4

Part 4 of the 12 part series

Updated 04/04/2024
Created 07/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So off I went, wandering around our city centre, all along knowing that back at the hotel room this younger more virile man was enjoying fucking my beautiful sexy wife.

This walk seemed like the longest walk ever.

As I ambled along there were moments when I was so aroused that I had to try and hide my erection from people walking and driving by.

Then there were moments when the pangs of jealousy were almost unbearable.

Thoughts charged around my brain shouting at me, taunting me.

"Helen really loves that big cock, you are no longer her sexual passion!"

"What if she falls in love with him."

"Why did she ask me to take a walk?"

On and on these thoughts kept pounding my brain as I walked aimlessly around the city streets, not really noticing the places around me.

A notification on my phone suddenly woke me from my anxiety and crazy thoughts.

"Where are you, you've been ages?"

I looked at the time and realised I had been walking for almost two hours!

I replied, "Heading back now, did you have fun?" Whilst all along dreading the possible answers.

Her reply was instant. It was a picture message of her on her knees with her lover behind her taking the picture as he fucked her from behind. They were obviously facing the hotel room mirror so they could enjoy watching each other.

I looked in complete fascination and quickly developed another erection. The photo was so sexy!

Her face was the picture of extacy. Her mouth was open, her eyes had rolled and her face was flushed.

I replied, "Wow!"

She immediately replied, "Anal is amazing, he was so gentle."

My heart sank.

She actually did have anal sex with this man.

She would never let me try anal sex with her. She liked me teasing her ass with my fingers or my tongue, but never allowed me to go any further.

"She had had anal sex with a stranger, but not with me, ever!"

I plodded on toward the hotel, totally shattered and deflated.

It was all I could do not to cry!

My erection quickly disappeared.

I inserted my room keycard and hesitated slightly before opening the hotel room door, trepidation setting in and not quite sure how to control my emotions as I entered the room.

A million questions running around in my head. My heart pounding away so much I swore people would hear it.

Why was I feeling this way? After all, I was meeting my beautiful wife, not about to skydive or be launched into space.

As I opened the door fully, there was Helen, laid out on the bed. Her make up immaculate and looking every bit the sexy woman I knew she was.

She patted the bed beckoning me over to her.

I walked over and sat on the edge of the bed. There was the distinct smell of sex in the room.

"Before you say anything, I want to tell you how much I love you and especially for encouraging me to explore my sexual fantasies."

I tried to speak, but before I could say a word she continued.

"I want you to make love to me. Not like my bull, but as my lover."

I was quite taken aback. She had been with this other man for hours, but still wanted me.

She pulled me in for a kiss and before I knew it all of my fears had been forgotten.

My hands were touching her soft smooth body as we kissed like it would be our last kiss ever.

My cock was rigid and strong.

"Get undressed," she urgently said.

I removed my clothes, laid beside her and looked into her eyes. She quietly whispered, "Fuck me."

As I pushed my now hard cock into her delicious pussy, all I could think was, "Please don't go soft on me now."

As our bodies gained a rhythm I even forgot she had fucked another man, she was just my wife, I love her so much and we were making love.

As our rhythm increased I could no longer avoid it. I came hard.

Disappointingly I hadn't made her cum, but nonetheless I rolled off of her, cuddled in and lay there, heart thumping and satisfied that she still wanted me.

The following day I woke early. I had been dreaming of the day Helen had experienced a big cock from a strong and energetic man.

My erection was so hard that I slowly played with myself as Helen slept peacefully.

I wanted her so bad.

As I stroked my cock I imagined Helen enjoying her bull. It was all I could do not to cum.

She began to wake. Probably my movements as I wanked.

"Hello gorgeous," I said. "You look so beautiful this morning."

She smiled and cuddled into me.

"How long have you been awake," she said sleepily.

"Not long," I lied.

She replied, "Fibber, you've been wanking for at least 30minutes."

At a loss for a reasonable reply I just blurted, "I want you so bad!"

Helen looked at me guiltily and said, "I'm too sore, but I can finish you off by hand if you like."

So there I was, laying in bed naked with this gorgeous sexy adventurous woman and I couldn't go near her because her bull had made her sore!

Disappointed did not go anywhere near how I felt.

She reached across, gripped my cock and began to wank me off.

"Thank you for encouraging me to explore my fantasies. It was wonderful, different, sexy and exciting, but if you do not want me to do it again, then that's ok.

My curiosity has been satisfied and although it was amazing I do not want it to become a barrier in our love life."

I just lay there enjoying her hand massaging my cock and said, "Let's talk about it later."

Helen began to increase her pace and grip and she looked me deep in my eyes and smiled sexily.

I came all over her hand as she pulled harder on my aching shaft. She milked every drop of cum from my cock.

We kissed and she got out of bed and headed to the bathroom.

I just lay there, my groin covered in my cum watching my beautiful wife's naked bottom sway as she walked across the room. I could only think of how much I really wanted to fuck her.

There wasn't a day that followed Helen giving herself to her bull Michael that I didn't think about it in some way.

I sometimes thought about how sexy she was.

Sometimes I thought about how proud I was because she had been confident and excited to enter this lifestyle and how she took that massive leap of faith to actually go through with it.

However, sometimes I dwelled on the fact that she had allowed her bull to talk her into anal sex. Should we have set some do's and don'ts, you know, boundaries, before we took that leap.

And then my conflicted brain was saying, "Why are you focused on her choosing to have anal sex, you just encouraged her to have sex with someone else? Surely it's just sex."

Conflicted as I was, I mostly thought about how hot and sexy the whole sharing thing was and how horny I had become.

A few days after our sexy hotel break we had just retired to bed when Helen cuddled into me whilst cupping my balls. "Fuck me," she whispered.

I needed no second invitation and with passion and hunger I kissed her greedily.

I ran my hands over her breasts, gently tweaking her nipples. Helen's hand moved up to my now erect cock and she gripped me firmly, slowly wanking me to full hardness.

I slid my hand between her legs, enjoying her soft milky skin at the top of each leg.

We were by now eagerly enjoying each other's sexually heated bodies, our hunger increased and Helen was moaning with pleasure as I teased the top of her legs.

My hand touched her bare pussy and her reaction was to grip my cock much harder.

I dipped my finger into her by now soaking wet pussy and remembering how she had squirt for her bull, I began to work on her G spot.

Helen was now grinding her groin onto my hand and as I played with her clit, she gripped my hand, squeezing her legs together and came hard and loud. She didn't squirt, i must be doing it wrong.

But it was all I could do not to cum myself.

"Fuck me!" she said.

"Fuck me now!" She in a demanding tone.

I rolled on top of her and she guided me into her.

She felt so wet and ready. I began to hungrily pump my rigid cock into and out of her amazing pussy as her hips eagerly moved up to meet me each time i pressed into her.

As usual my erection eventually began to lose its rigidity. Helen grabbed my ass and ground into me even harder. This was just too much for me, I came just as her pace began to increase.

"Bollocks!" I had cum too quickly again. My cock had gone soft and I hadn't give her to opportunity to cum on it.

"ED strikes again," I thought.

Sorry darling, I tried so hard not to cum too soon.

"Don't be sorry. I have had lovely sex with you. You can't help it and I still love having sex with you.

Even though she said those wonderfully kind things, I still felt bad. It was as though I was just getting my rocks off and not considering her needs.

Nothing could be further from the truth, but I still felt guilty.

We cuddled for a while in the afterglow. Me feeling guilty and Helen? Well, I'm not really sure what she felt.

We chatted about this and that and the conversation eventually landed on our holiday and how much we had enjoyed ourselves.

"Remember those two cheeky young men who bought us drinks? Bob and Shaun?"

"Yes, I replied. They took quite the shine to you as I remember."

"Well, they emailed today. They are heading this way on a weekend break and wondered if we'd like to meet up."

She then did something quite unexpected. She looked deep into my eyes, giggled naughtily and said, "It might be fun."