My ED Became Her Awakening Pt. 05

Story Info
MY ED BECAME HER AWAKENING.
1.2k words
4.24
6.3k
7
2

Part 5 of the 12 part series

Updated 04/04/2024
Created 07/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the momentous time that Helen had enjoyed herself fucking me and Michael, our day to day life had pretty much continued as it had for the whole of our married life but for one exception, our sexlife.

Our sexlife had changed immesurably. I can't say it had improved from my point of view, but it had undoubtedly changed.

Most days we seemed to be at each other like a couple of newly weds.

Helen continually horny and me struggling to satisfy her. But for all of my disappointment and failures I wanted her more and more each day.

ED is still an issue for me, but it doesn't seem to bother Helen one little bit. We just fuck each time until my cock inevitably lets me down again.

The only big real change in our intimacy was that Helen needed to get off with me eating or playing with her pussy before she'd let me fuck her.

Once she'd cum, all was well in Helen's world.

We had discovered that if I used a tight cock ring or if Helen gripped my cock tightly whilst wanking me before actual penetration, it would slightly delay my usual and eventual cock droop.

However, much to my disappointment and shame I was still failing to make her cum during intercourse, no matter how much I tried!

One evening after we'd sat and watched a standard fare wife sharing porn movie, our favourite porn movie in fact, I plucked up enough courage to ask Helen if she'd like me to fuck her anally, like her bull had a few weeks previously.

I was rather hoping she would be so horny after watching that hot mature woman fuck a couple of younger men, she would agree and jump right on me. What she actually said was, "Darling, do you really think you could stay hard enough? Lets be honest, my ass is much tighter than my pussy."

"Oh, come on Helen, you let a complete stranger do it," I pleaded. "I will even wear the cock ring!"

I hated that thing!

"I'm not sure honey, you know how down and depressed you get when your cock lets you down. I want you to have fun when we fuck, not to endure disappointment time after time."

So we retired to bed, had sex for the usual short amount of time and fell right to sleep.

I awoke a bit later and noticed Helen was not there beside me, which was really odd because she usually sleeps very deeply. I dragged myself out of bed and wandered out of our room and noticed she was not actually anywhere upstairs in the house! I walked downstairs expecting her to be seated in the living room. She does that sometimes if her back is aching. She wasn't there!

Curious?

I tried the kitchen, looked in the dining room and checked the conservatory too. She wasn't in any of them.

The only room I hadn't checked was our study. As I approached I heard subdued voices. Through the part open door I could see her sat using the laptop.

I stopped myself from walking into the study just in time. Something had told me to wait. I peered through the gap between the door and the doorframe and saw her talking to a familiar face. It was Shaun! One of those guys who'd taken a shine to Helen on our holiday. I didn't quite know what to do! My anxiety rose and my heart began to race. It was thumping so loud I wondered if Helen would hear it and discover me listening in.

I stepped back slightly to keep out of the camera lens view angle on the laptop and stood stock still, unsure if I should go back to bed or walk into the study and ask her what the hell she was doing.

But while I stood there in my indicision I heard him say, "Touch yourself for me Helen; rub your pussy."

"Fuck! she's having video sex!"

"Go on Helen dip a finger for me," he continued. She sat there, doing as instructed by this younger man. "Enjoy your fingers, imagine me working you with my fingers." Helen began to gently rock in her chair enjoying masterbating to Shauns instructions. "My cock is so hard for you Helen," he said. "I can see", she replied, rubbing herself more vigorously. "Do you like my cock Helen?" "Abso-fucking-lutely!" she said with her hand seriously working on her pussy. "Cum for me you sexy bitch," Shaun urged. "Oh Fuuuuck, I'm cumming!" Helen quietly grunted out. She rubbed more eagerly at her pussy.

I just stood there imagining how wet she was and how her juices were flowing for this man with his cock in his fist, waving it at my beautiful wife.

When Helen had calmed down a bit Shaun said, "Suck your fingers for me slut!" Helen took her slender fingers from her pussy and put them into her mouth, sucking and moaning with pleasure.

As Helen calmed down a little more they chatted pleasantly for a while. I just stood there listening in complete shock.

"I must go Shaun, my husband will miss me in bed. But next time you get to cum."

I immediately and quietly scooted back to bed.

I lay there quietly waiting for what seemed an age when the bedroom door eased open and she silently walked across our room to her side of the bed and gently slid in beside me.

As she turned away from me, she gave a satisfied sigh and settked down to sleep.

I must have laid awake for quite some time, thinking about what I had witnessed before I eventually dropped off to sleep.

The following morning we fell into our normal routine of bathroom, breakfast and getting ready for our day.

Not once did she look like she was going to discuss last night and to be perfectly honest I'm so glad she didn't. I was not ready for that conversation. I needed more time to digest what had happened.

During dinner that evening Helen said, "Darling, had you thought any more about whether or not you'd like to continue along the wife sharing lifestyle? Before you answer, let me say I'm happy to go along with your decision, whichever decision you've made."

I sat there knowing very well that she had already made her decision. So therefore i was left with a clear choice.

Go ahead and enter the lifestyle I had willingly encouraged her to pursue and enjoy being involved, or tell her I didn't want to continue knowing that if I made that choice she'd likely continue fucking hot guys anyway.

I had to agree to continue, so I said, "Helen, I love how sexually confident and self assured you have become since you fucked Michael, so for as long as you are enjoying it, I am willing to take that journey with you. But promise me you will be completely open with me about your lovers or potential lovers."

Her face lit up! "I love you so much darling! I promise to be completely open."

And I thought in that moment about her pussy stretched "Open" for Shaun on our laptop. I really hoped this was not the biggest mistake of my life.