My ED Became Her Awakening Pt. 08

Story Info
MY ED BECAME HER AWAKENING PT. 08.
2.4k words
4.19
5.3k
5
1

Part 8 of the 12 part series

Updated 04/04/2024
Created 07/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have thought of little else since Helen had her threesome with Michael and James.

In particular and especially how she didn't want me to reclaim her that night, or since.

I fully understand that on that evening she may not have felt like more sexual intercourse, especially after spending all evening with two assertive virile men.

However, I really wanted to show her that although she had just been fucked by two amazing bulls (her words), she was still the amazing woman I met all of these years ago and totally focus of my enduring love.

I make beautiful love to her.

They fuck her.

There is a massive difference.

I don't doubt they and Helen had had a fantastic sexy time, but why would she avoid my attentions since then?

It has now been several days of mental turmoil since her threesome.

Helen has been keeping very, VERY busy and she refuses to talk to me about it.

Her lack of communication has had my emotions all over the place. After all, it was Helen who told me we needed better communication. Now she's not communicating with me at all!

Questions have been swimming around in my head night and day.

Has she fallen for Michael or James?

Was the sex so good with James that she longs for him and not me?

Was it a mistake encouraging her to follow her sexual ambitions?

She was after all kissing him passionately at our hotel room door after being with him all evening.

Is she feeling guilty and is now blaming me for encouraging her to do this?

Was the sex so good with those guys that she no longer wants to have sex with me?

These thoughts just kept going around and around my head.

I needed to get out of the house, go for a walk and breathe some fresh air.

"I'm going out!" I shouted as I grabbed my coat and noisily shut the front door behind me.

I arrived home several hours later to find Helen sat in the kitchen red faced with tears in her eyes. She looked like she had been crying for quite a while.

My stomach immediately threw summersaults and my heart began to race.

Panic had definitely set in.

I braced myself for the bad news. I sort of knew her falling in love could happen, but I had convinced myself that our relationship was strong and Helen would always be mine.

With her hands wringing and trembling in her lap, she spoke.

"Sit down."

I nervously sat, waiting for the axe to fall.

What seemed to make things worse, she looked absolutely gorgeous and worse still she was wearing my favourite fragrance. It all contributed to my feeling of dread.

"Since that evening in the hotel I have been having a bad time justifying being with Michael and James, whilst leaving you sat in that hotel room all on your own." she said shakily.

I tried to cut in and reassure her, but she immediately held up her hand to stop me talking.

"Don't interrupt, please!"

"Now, as I was saying, I was having such a wonderful time with those boys that to my eternal shame I didn't once think about you and how you may have been feeling.

The boys were urging me on by saying things like, "Bet he's wanking himself to oblivion, he wants this for you, he will be so horny!"

But then I saw your crestfallen face when you witnessed me kissing James goodnight outside of our hotel room.

It totally broke my heart.

I didn't mean for this lifestyle to hurt you. You are still the love of my life and if you want me to, I will give up seeing other men."

Words failed me.

I had totally misread my beautiful wife.

She hadn't actually fallen in love.

Instead she had thought that I was unhappy with our new lifestyle.

As I had misread her, she had misread my insecurity upon seeing her kissing James.

I had originally warned her that I might be jealous, but I would be able to deal with my jealousy knowing she was having the best time.

While I was taking all of this in she frustratedly spat the words, "Say something then!

Don't just sit there gawping!"

Words had literally failed me and I just sat there trying to process what she had told me.

"Well!" she said impatiently.

"Ok Helen, I was hurt. But not for the reasons you think. I was hoping you would close the door on your bull, smile at me sexily and perhaps kiss me passionately, but you just walked on past me.

I did have certain expectations about what would happen when you returned from your big cock fun.

I was expecting you to be excited to tell me about your sex filled evening and if nothing else tease me and maybe want to see how it had turned me on.

I was realistic and didn't think you'd want full on sex with me after having your brains totally fucked out of you all evening, but for you to cold shoulder me was cruel and hurtful."

"As you were having your pussy ploughed, I had imagined you returning to me later and perhaps giving me a hand job whilst letting me have a blow by blow account of your evening. Or maybe showing me some photos of your fun. I got absolutely nothing!"

"I'm so sorry. But if you we're excited when I deliberately snogged James in front of you, you needed to tell your fucking face.

You actually looked completely horrified, not sexually excited."

"Well, I was excited Helen and to be honest I still am.

I have always wanted the best for you and that includes sex.

Even though I have been worried about the consequences of your reaction that night, I have still been wanting to know how it went for you. I wake up mornings with real erections for the first time since my ED became an issue."

"Let me get this straight, you still want to know?"

"Yes Helen, I absolutely do!"

"And you still want me to fuck other men?"

I was by now becoming quite frustrated and angry. How could she not see that me knowing she's being fucked by other men turns me on tremendously? How can she misread me so much?

I needed to sort this out once and for all.

"Helen, let me make this as clear to you as I possibly can.

I love you more than anything else in the world. I always will.

I get turned on so much thinking about you with other men it deliciously hurts.

I want you to continue living this lifestyle and enjoying your sexual freedom.

I want you to continue sending me photos and videos to tease me.

I would like to join you and your bull on occasions. Even if it is just to watch.

I want you to come home to me after your sexy encounters and tell me everything.

I want to enjoy reclaiming you after your encounters, even if you make me wait days to do that. But please tell me that I have to wait, don't just ignore me.

I cannot guarantee that my emotions will be under control knowing you are fucking other men, but what I can guarantee is, my wanting this for you is stronger than any jealousy I may feel.

So, please, lets move on and begin enjoying our exciting new adventures together.

She had perked up after hearing my rant and after a thoughtful pause, she smiled at me with a sexy glint in her eyes and stood. "Take a blue pill you crazy man and come with me!" she said.

Helen then grabbed my hand and led me up to our bedroom.

After I had swallowed a pill, she pulled me toward her and kissed me deeply. She began stroking my cock through my trousers.

My heart was pounding so hard as she placed her hand onto my chest and pushed me backwards onto our bed.

"Trousers off!" she ordered.

As I hurriedly removed them, she too undressed.

As I lay on the bed, she crawled sexily up from the bottom of our bed and gently kissed the tip of my cock. She lent over and retrieved the lube from the drawer in her bedside table. She gave me the bottle and said, "Lube it up baby!"

With my hands shaking I opened the cap and applied a good amount to the tip of my cock and began to stroke myself, ensuring my cock was fully covered.

She then gently gripped my cock and slowly began the most delicious handjob.

"Do you recall the photos and video of me being DP'd?" she whispered.

I nodded and stuttered a feeble "Yes."

"What you don't know is I found anal penetration uncomfortable, so I asked Michael to stop and pull out.

He was disappointed, but he didn't really mind too much. He's quite girthy and seeing it was my first time trying anal he wasn't actually surprised. He suggested that if I wanted to get more from anal sex I should practice with progressively girthier butt plugs or use anal toys. He tells me that some women don't like it at all, but some do love it. I'm not sure yet which camp I'm in." She continued to gently stroke me.

"So what happened next," I said, all the while trying my best not to cum. Her gentle grip with the slick lube had me on the very edge of ejaculation.

"So, while Michael removed his dirty condom and retired to the bathroom to wash, James asked me to lay prone across the bed with a pillow under my hips, he knelt at my side, rested his amazing cock on my back (Cheeky bugger!) and began working around my G spot with the thumb of his right hand. Hes actually quite skilled with his fingers, I can tell you. It was no more than a minute or so of him working my pussy and I was cumming hard.

He then drenched my pussy with lube, straddled my thighs and slowly drove his wonderful cock into me from behind. You know how much I love that position, it wasn't long before I was begging him to fuck me harder. In response he just denied me and continued his slow and sensual fucking."

"Did you enjoy his big cock? Or did you prefer Michael?"

"Well, I was surprised how quickly I got used to his size. I initially had a little pain, but it was nice pain and I did get a little vocal.

All I could muster on hearing her say that was a feeble, "wow!"

It really turns you on, the thought of me liking a bigger cocks doesn't it."

"It turns me on so much Helen," and as I said this I nearly blew my load.

Helen saw this, she stopped stroking and waited for me to calm down, then she continued to tell me about her adventures.

"Hey man," James said as Michael returned from the bathroom. "Give her something to chew on Mike, I'm going to give her it deep." "They both chuckled as Michael offered his now clean sweet smelling cock for me to suck on. I love sucking his cock, his slight curve is wonderful."

My self control was now failing me. I was again about to cum.

"DON'T YOU DARE CUM!" Helen ordered. She immediately stopped wanking me off.

She looked a little bit exasperated.

I always cum too soon, my ED is not the reason, ED just gives me a limp dick which is no use to anyone. No, premature ejaculation is something that has become a problem as I have aged.

Helen waited, then again gripped my cock and resumed her amazing sloppy handjob and continued her sexy tale.

"Once again James slowly eased his huge cock into me. I couldn't move, I was now under his amazing fit muscular body just praying he wouldn't hurt me.

He was actually very gentle and went very slow and sensual. I could feel him working my pussy and gradually going deeper and asking if I was ok. I began to move along with his movements which were increasing in pace, whilst also sucking on Michael. By now I was beyond excited and came very hard.

James didn't stop, he just continued to fuck me, but deeper this time, I could now feel his pelvis grinding against my ass at each thrust. My pussy was on fire, but it was so wonderful, I didn't want it to stop."

Helen suddenly looked at me.

"DON'T YOU CUM!" she ordered.

She let go of my cock immediately.

It twitched as if I was about to shoot my load, but I was luckily able to control myself in time by thinking of anything but sex.

That was so close!

Helen waited for a short while, then began to play with my balls. It was torture, but a nice torture.

"You want to cum, don't you," she teased.

"Yes," came my weak reply.

"Michael said this would happen," she said, grinning wickedly.

"He also said you would want me to Cuckold you.

Do you like that idea?"

I was a bit taken aback. But I couldn't deny the appeal. I'd been watching more and more cuckold porn of late.

"Would you enjoy that?" she again asked.

"More to the point would you like to cuckold me?" I replied, my cock again twitching like crazy.

To my utter shock and excitement, she replied, "Absolutely my love! I've been waiting and hoping for this! Its such a turn on for me."

My cock twitched again. I was in such a state!

Helen gripped my cock and began wanking me off. In an instant I began to orgasm.

"I'm Cumming!" I squeaked.

She at once let go of my cock and watched it twitch again and said, "Good Boy!" as my cum boiled over and dribbled uselessly onto my groin.

"My turn to cum now. Eat me Cuck! " She demanded.

I immediately did as instructed, eager to please and was so excited at this development.

As I was sucking and lapping at her pussy I noticed a flash. Looking up, I saw Helen aiming her phone at me.

"What are you doing? I asked. "Sending a photo to Michael. He will love this!" she said smiling. "Carry on sucking Cuck!" giggling sexily as she said it.