My ED Became Her Awakening Pt. 09

Story Info
MY ED BECAME HER AWAKENING PT. 09.
2.3k words
4.12
5.2k
5
0

Part 9 of the 12 part series

Updated 04/04/2024
Created 07/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It has been quite some considerable time since Helen and I had had that moment of being truly honest with each other and had that important and revealing chat.

We actually revealed and talked through our real dreams, desires and needs.

Like many couples our lives have been very busy. Life seems to just get in the way of really living your best life and so adventures such as our exploration into the exciting world of our sexual ambitions had definitely taken a back seat. Our sex together as husband and wife had definitely changed now, dramatically. Helen taking a more dominant role. Which by the way is a dynamic we both fully enjoy. Of course thats if my ED doesn't come along and spoil the party.

However, things have been definitely looking up recently and last night Helen playfully nudged me in the ribs and asked... "Did you send those photos we chose darling?"

She said this whilst casually turning back to packing away the dinner dishes, just as casually as if we had been talking about groceries or something.

"I did, I replied.

In fact I had quite the conversation with him about you generally, in addition to how hot those photos are."

Helen paused for a moment, then looked toward me with that look of sexual anticipation.

That look has become very familiar of late. She has difficulty hiding her sexual excitement from me these days and I suspect she's deliberately using her now trademark look to tease me.

"You actually spoke to him?" she pressed.

"Yes," I replied. "He sounds very interested in you and he actually asked if you would call him later today. He'd like to chat to us both on video chat."

"What time?" she excitedly replied.

"Anytime after 8pm."

"Thats only half an hour away!

You could have told me sooner!

I need time to get ready, you idiot!"

I smiled back and said, "You are so gorgeous as you are, there's really no need to fly into a flat panic!"

All I got in reply was, "Men!!!"

She brushed past me and headed to our bedroom in a huff.

A short while later...

"How do I look?" she demanded as she walked excitedly into our study in a bit of a fluster.

I had already had our tablet set up on the desk ready for the video chat.

"I told you earlier, you are always gorgeous. He would be blind or stupid to think otherwise."

What I didn't get around to telling her was she looked and smelled very, very fuckable. This guy will see the effort she has made for him, but would miss out on how delicious she smells.

With a look of frustration, after she made a last minute adjustment to her appearance, she sat down alongside me and eagerly looked at the screen.

"Call him then!" she blurted whilst fidgeting and nervously and drumming her fingers on her knee.

"In a hurry are you? I jokingly commented.

I smiled inwardly, clicked on his contact and waited.

We didn't have long to wait.

"Hi you guys?" he said cheerfully as he answered. "Nice of you to call. How are you both doing?"

We quickly glanced at each other, smiled and Helen stumbled out a reply of, "Good, how are you George?"

It was a bit like being in an interview.

You know, nervous anticipation, sweaty palms etc.

George smiked back and said, "Helen those photos your husband sent me were really hot, but they really do not do you justice. You are much more beautiful and sexy than those pics show.

Helen blushed and replied, "Thank you."

He continued... "Out of interest, why did you guys decide on contacting me?"

I was about to reply, when Helen quickly spoke over me and said, "Well, you are verified on the website for one thing which gives us a level of confidence and I had also chatted with a beautiful lady called Sharon who lives in Oxford on the same website. She was very complimentary about you and highly recommended we meet you.

We also spoke to others who had made similar comments."

"Oh yes, I know Sharon and her husband very well," George replied.

"They are a nice couple, great fun to be around."

With a sexy grin spreading across her excited face Helen said, "Apparently Sharon has got to know you very well over recent months." George smiled back and cheekily raised an eyebrow on hearing Helen's comment.

Then he went on to say, "I do know Sharon very well indeed" and with a glint in his eye he grinned again.

"So Helen, he said, What did Sharon say about me?"

It was obvious now that Geoff was interested in Helen and was directing all of his attention during our conversation toward her, probably trying to get a read on how interested Helen really was.

Helen coyly replied, "Apart from your obvious talents George, she says you are a really nice guy who is reliable and lots of fun to be around." Geoff smiled warmly at Helen and then got straight to the point.

"Look guys, I'm not one for those long courtships with couples.

If I like them and they like me, I like to spend time with them socially first for drinks to see if there is a connection.

If we all get along and the chemistry is right, then why not have some fun sooner rather than later.

Would you like to meet up? I think it could be fun.

I know it seems like I'm putting you on the spot and you don't need to make any decisions right now.

Actually I would prefer if you didn't and chatted to each other later.

You can call me later if you'd like to meet up.

There's no rush, just take your time.

So, just to be clear, I am very interested in meeting you as a couple and particularly you Helen. But no pressure.

If you are not interested in taking this any further that is ok.

That would be disappointing, but I would just like to say thank you for taking the time to chat, it's been very nice to meet you and I would really love to get to know you both better."

That was then I noticed that Helen had been sat with her hand clamped between her legs. It was very obvious that she was very interested in George.

We looked at each other, then back at George and agreed to call him back in a day or so.

"One more thing," said George.

I would like Helen to call me without you there with her?

I like to establish that wives are genuinely interested and are not being pushed into meeting to fulfill a husband's fantasy. No offense."

"Of course, none taken" I replied.

"Hopefully I will hear from you later then Helen," he said, winked at her and then he signed off.

"Well, what did you think of George?" I said.

"He sounds like a nice guy, she replied.

"But do you like him enough to meet him?" I pressed.

Helen gently cupped my balls and whispered in my ear, "Come up stairs and I will show you!"

Although we are relatively new to this lifestyle, I just love it when she becomes excited to meet someone.

The usual pangs of jealousy and loss I initially feel are somewhat outweighed by the feelings of sexual excitement and today was no different.

As we entered our bedroom, Helen sexily whispered, "Take your clothes off and lie on the bed." I quickly stripped off and lay full of sexual tension waiting for her to join me.

My erect cock was as almost aching as I lay there and my hand instinctively grabbed hold of it and I began to stroke myself.

"Don't touch your cock!

I don't want it going soft darling."

I reluctantly removed my hand and just lay there watching her do a sexy strip, my cock twitching in anticipation.

"Open your legs," she said whilst climbing on the bed.

She didn't lay beside me, but instead sat facing me cross legged between my legs and gently gripped my erection.

It felt so good and whilst slowly wanking me off she leaned forward and began to suck me off.

I instinctively grabbed her head and tried to encourage her to go deeper. but she resisted and said, "don't do that!"

She picked up my cock ring from the bed a worked it down to the base of my shaft and over my balls. Once it was positioned where she wanted it she continued to slowly stroke me.

Helen then removed her hand, picked up a bottle of lube, poured some into her palm, then began to massage it into my cock.

It felt so wonderful, her fist slowly and gently sliding up and down my slick shaft whilst intermittently concentrating on rubbing the head. The sloppy sounds of her slick hand working on me were so intoxicating.

Whilst watching her working on my disappointing cock, I desperately wanted to know if a meet was likely, I said, "George sounds like a nice guy, he's good looking and he has a great body.

Do you think we should meet him?

It might be fun," said Helen wearing a cheeky smile.

I was by now putty in her hands and just managed to meekly reply, "Y-yes." whilst trying my very best not to cum.

Her wonderful naked body sat cross legged in front of me was almost too much.

"Can you imagine me holding his cock the way I'm holding yours."

I again meekly replied, "yes,"

"Would you enjoy watching me massaging and sucking on it?"

"yes."

"Licking up and down his huge shaft?"

"Yes."

"Sucking on his balls."

"Yes."

"Him holding my hair, guiding me to the tip of his cock, encouraging me to take him deep in my throat?"

She was giving me the best wank ever and I wanted to cum so badly. "Oh god Helen, wank me harder!"

"Not on your nelly mister, you are not cumming yet, I'm not finished with you." She then picked up the lube and poured some more into her hand. She began to massage it into my balls, all of the time looking me directly in the eyes. Lube was by now completely covering my scrotum and her soft hands were expertly caressing my cock and balls.

Her stare did not waver, she just continued to look at me whilst describing things she would do with George. I was getting very near orgasm.

She suddenly stopped and said, "You don't get to cum until I say so."

My cock was twitching and I wanted to cum soo bad.

But there was something about her tone that triggered a determination within me to resist cumming until she allowed me.

She waited for me to calm down, then resumed her amazing hand job. I just hoped and prayed that my erection would not let me down as it often does.

After more of her teasing and tales of what she'd like to do with George, Helen suddenly said," I want you to be with me if I meet George.

I want you to see how much I love being shared with hot men.

I want you to enjoy what you have encouraged me to experience.

Would you like that?"

"Oh Yes, Helen, I I'd love it!" I stuttered.

Her grip had by now got stronger, she had quickened the pace of her wanking and I was on the brink. "Cum for me darling," she said.

By now I was desperate for release and soon cried out, "I'm cumming!"

She immediately removed her hand from my cock and urgently said, "Don't touch yourself!"

As I came, my seed dribbled out of my cock, flowed down the outside of my shaft and onto my scrotum and thigh.

Helen looked on as she said, "Good boy!"

I had never experienced anything like that before, it was an extraordinarily unusual experience!

I looked up at Helen and asked, "Why did you stop wanking me? I wanted you to finish me off properly, but you just stopped!"

"Michael said you'd like it, so I thought I'd try it.

Did you like it?"

"It was such an empowering moment for me," she added with a delicious smile.

I replied a breathy, "Erm, sort of???"

"Good, than helps a lot with my next surprise."

I'm not good with not knowing, so I was immediately anxious about this surprise.

"Whats the surprise?" I asked.

"You can say no, I won't press you on this.

If you don't feel comfortable with what I am asking, then that's ok. Really, it's ok."

My anxiety ramped up another notch.

What the fuck is she going to spring on me?

As my heartrate rose and my anxiety increased, Helen applied more lube to my already messy groin and began to massage me back to life.

looking nervous herself, she took a deep breath and said, "George texted me as you were undressing and stated that if we did hook up and you were going to be in the room he wanted you caged."

"What?"

"He wants you wearing a chastity device darling.

He finds that dynamic exciting and assures me that it will heighten your need to reclaim me later and it will massively excite you too."

"Oh, I'm not sure about that!

Do you want me to wear this device too?"

She looked at me a bit sheepish and said, "Well darling, it might be fun for us to fantasise that you are my cuckold.

Not for real, of course. Just as a fantasy.

I could tell by the way she was gripping my now erect cock that she was already excited about this and had already made up her mind.

She bent forward, took my cock into her mouth and began slobbering over it as she eagerly took me deep into her throat.