My Elegant Babe Got Ruined Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Frank moved the investigation along, he explained that the last step in the process would be a rectal search. Mia felt a bit nervous at the thought of this,

"It's okay, Mia. We're almost done. Just a few more steps and we'll be out of here. You're doing great," James said, trying to sound reassuring. It looked like James also got his erection after having seen all of the ordeal Mia had to endure. He tried to fight against that feeling, but it seemed he just needed to go along with the procedure.

Mia took a deep breath and tried to calm her nerves as Frank instructed her to climb onto the nearest table and got onto her hands and knees. She felt a bit vulnerable in this position, knowing that she was completely exposed to the gaze of others.

"Okay, I'm ready. Let's do this," she said, trying to sound confident.

As Frank began the rectal search, Joe interrupted him, reminding him of the medical safety protocols.

"Wait, Frank. Before you continue, we need to take Mia's rectal temperature for medical purposes. It's a necessary part of the procedure," he said, trying to sound professional.

Frank nodded in agreement, realizing that Joe was right. "Okay, let's do that first," he said, gesturing for Joe to take the lead.

Joe carefully inserted the thermometer into Mia's rectum, trying to be as gentle and careful as possible. Mia winced and squirmed a bit, feeling uncomfortable and a bit violated. As Joe noted down the temperature, he noticed that Mia's temperature was lower than usual, causing Mia to feel even more nervous and uncomfortable.

"Your temperature is a bit low, Mia. But don't worry, it's not uncommon. We just need to raise it a bit," he said, trying to sound reassuring.

Mia looked at him, confused. "How can we do that? Is there anything we can do?" she asked, feeling a bit worried.

Joe nodded. "Yes, we can do some breast stimulation again. It will help to raise your temperature and make sure everything is okay," he said, gesturing for her to lie down on the table again.

"Mia, can you please get down on all fours? It will help me to reach your breasts and stimulate them more effectively," he said, trying to sound professional.

Mia nodded, feeling a bit embarrassed but trusting Joe's medical expertise. She got down on all fours, feeling the cold, hard surface of the table against her bare skin.

Joe began to rub and squeeze her breasts and nipples, trying to be as gentle and careful as possible. Mia squirmed and moaned a bit, feeling a mix of pleasure and discomfort. As he continued to stimulate her breasts, Joe monitored her temperature, noting down any changes or fluctuations. A

Jimmy saw Mia's boobs jiggling during the stimulation and compared it with cow-milking process. Mark and other legal witnesses burst into laughs at that.

"James! Your heard it? He said my breasts were jiggling like a cow being milked," she said with a frown. "That's not funny or appropriate, and it's not fair for him to make jokes at my expense. I am a person, and I deserve to be treated with respect."

"That's not an appropriate comment, Jimmy, Knock it off!" James said.

As Mia tried to endure the breast stimulation, she also had to concentrate on keeping the thermometer in her rectum. However, despite her best efforts, the thermometer accidentally fell out, leaving her feeling even more embarrassed and humiliated.

"I'm sorry," Mia said apologetically, as she tried to pick up the thermometer from the floor. "I didn't mean to let it fall out."

"It's okay, Mia,"

As Joe tried to put the thermometer back in, Mia suddenly felt a sharp pain as he accidentally inserted it into her vagina instead of her rectum.

"Ow!" she cried out, wincing in pain.

"I'm so sorry, Mia," Joe said, looking embarrassed. "I didn't mean to hurt you."

Mia took a deep breath to calm herself down. "It's okay, Joe. Just be more careful, please."

Joe nodded, feeling guilty for his mistake. He then carefully inserted the thermometer into her rectum, making sure to be more cautious this time.

"I'm sorry about that," he apologized again. "I'll try to be more careful."

Mark, Jimmy and other legal witnesses chuckled a bit when Joe stuck the thermometer back into Mia's rectum.

James: "Guys, can we all please stay professional and respect Mia? This is a legal investigation, and we should be treating her with dignity."

Mark: "Oh, come on James, it's not like we're hurting her or anything. We're just having a little fun."

Jimmy: "Yeah, lighten up man. It's not like she's gonna remember any of this anyway."

James: "That's not the point. We should be taking this seriously and treating Mia with respect. This is not a joke."

Mark: "Fine, fine. We'll be serious. But you have to admit, some of this stuff is pretty funny."

James: "Excuse me, really? Why you guys won't stop your trash talks? Huh?"

Mark: "Hey man, I didn't mean any disrespect. We're just having a little laugh, that's all."

Jimmy chimed in, "So you've been together long enough for her to be comfortable with you seeing her naked, right?"

James replied, "Of course, we've been dating for a year but that doesn't mean she deserves to be treated like this."

Mark retorted, "A year, huh? Look man, we're just doing our jobs. We don't mean any harm, we just have to make sure everything is in order. You know how it is. By law, you had to watch your girlfriend in front of us as legal witnesses, which was a bit different from usual for you guys"

James sighed, "I understand that, but you could at least be a bit more respectful."

Mia, who had been quiet during the conversation and enduring the nipple stimulation by Joe, spoke up, "It's okay, James. Ignore them. I just want this to be over soon."

They then continued their conversation with the lower volume

Friend 1: I can't believe this is happening, man. I just expected a free dinner at first.

Mark: Well, you got more than that, didn't you? Free entertainment too.

Jimmy: Yeah, she was quite the performer. Even better is we didn't ask for anything but she is required to willingly expose her body for us. Can't believe she looks exactly what I need for a lover.

Friend 2: Yeah, we never expected to see something like this today. Hope I can get a girl with boobs like Mia's, man.

Mark: yeah, I can relate her to the video I watched this morning of the cows being milked on the farm.

James: Hey, don't talk about my girlfriend like that. She's not some circus animal.

Mark: Relax, man. Just laugh and go along with the jokes. It was such a waste of time and enormous sense of responsibility for us to be legal witnesses here."

Then Joe just raised his voice to end their conversations.

Joe: : "Mia, your rectal temperature is back to normal now."

Mia: "Hmm, thanks." while she was wondering there came a day when she had a bizarre discussion about her anus with a stranger.

Joe: "Don't mention it. It's all part of the procedure."

Joe continued to put on his gloves and prepared himself for the rectal search. He instructed Mia to remain on her fours and spread her buttocks wide apart.

Joe: "I'm sorry, but I need to perform a rectal search for this investigation. This might be a bit uncomfortable, but I'll try to make it quick."

Mia: "Okay, I understand. Just please be gentle."

Joe: "I will be as gentle as possible. Please take a deep breath and relax your muscles."

Joe then inserted his finger into Mia's rectum and searched for any signs of illegal substances. Mia winced a bit at the discomfort, but Joe didn't hesitate to give her asshole a thorough finger-tour. She couldn't believe that she had to spread her legs for someone to conduct a rectal search over a non-sense accusation of stealing seafood, which made her think of herself so cheap, belittled and ignorant of legal knowledge.

Joe: "I don't feel anything suspicious. We're done with the rectal search."

Joe then measured Mia's rectum and vagina size to complete his medical report

Joe: "Mia, your rectum is around 4 cm in diameter, and your vagina is around 7 cm in length. I just needed to take those measurements for medical purposes."

Mia: "Oh, I see. Thank you for letting me know." she blushed while hearing that.

Joe: "It's important to have accurate information for your medical records."

Joe: Mia, I noted down one problem here. There is a little hair around your anus, which is usually considered improper personal hygiene.

Mia: (looks worried) "I'm sorry, I could never reach my razor to get it shaved there. Never thought someone would take a look at that"

Joe: "Well, you can ask someone to do it for you later. I will jot this detail down in your medical report as health issues, which you need to send me pictures as proofs that you've already taken care of your anus hair properly"

"This is a joke, right? That would be privacy violation Joe" Mia uttered

Joe: "Sorry, Ma'am. It would be legally and medically required to report health issues of a suspect to comply with the Act of Suspect Respect by the county law. Otherwise, you would be sent to a certain clinic later to get checked-up again"

Mia froze a bit, leaving no response to that information. Joe then continued to ask for her confirmation:

"So what do you have to do after this search, Mia?" he said with a stern voice.

"Sorry, sir. I will send you pictures of my anus after having the hair shaved after this search." muttered she

"Good, let's move on to clean your rectum and vagina" Joe said while giving a light slap on her butt.

James realized that his girlfriend was becoming a well-behaved, permissive kitten that got played and toyed around by any strangers. Frank then urged Mia to cooperate better with Joe to complete the tiring procedure, which he blamed her for wasting everyone's time and money.

"I will be a bit rough and fast, Ma'am. Please do not resist!" Joe warned Mia at first, to which she didn't say a word while trying her best to close her eyes as if she would forget all of this ordeal for good.

Feeling the cold liquid slashing on her anus and vagina, Mia then couldn't refrain her from moaning a bit while Joe freely inserted his finger into her vagina back and forth like a piston.

"Aaaa, Joe, stop it" Mia yelped, using her right hand to block Joe's fingers. It turned out Joe had suddenly switched to inserting 3 fingers into her poor, tight vagina.

"Oh yeah, here we go!" Mark said with excitement to the group. James lowered his voice to beg Joe to knock it off.

Joe: (After a few more seconds) "Alright, Mia, we're done here. I hope it wasn't too uncomfortable for you." pretending to sound professional.

Mia: "Thanks God!" loosing her body and lie down on the table.

"Excuse me, Sir. I'm sorry to interrupt, but there's an issue with diners at table number 3 upstairs. They're causing a disturbance and complaining about their food." said a waiter rushing into the scene. "They need to see the manager, sir"

Frank: "Alright, I'll take care of it. Thanks for letting me know."

Frank approached Mia and explained the situation with the diners at table number 3 upstairs. He then required that she had to remain in her current position until he returned for the sake of the investigation consistency.

Mia nodded in agreement, "Sure, I understand. We'll wait for you."

James spoke up, "Is everything okay? How long we're gonna wait?"

Frank shook his head, "No, everything's fine. Just a minor issue that needs my attention. You all stay here and I'll be back as soon as possible."

The legal witnesses also assured Frank that they would wait patiently and continue to follow the legal procedures.

Mia then raised her body up, remained in her position on all fours with her butt erecting on the air.

Joe then quickly grab the thermometer, asked Mia to hold it tightly in her mouth to ensure that Mia's temperature wouldn't drop during the wait. He also inserted another thermometer into her asshole, saying that she needed to have double-checking temperature measurement method. Mia had no choice but to go along with whatever trick Joe came up with because he did everything so fast, without giving any warning beforehand.

"Oh my gosh! Can't believe I let this happen to my beloved one. Mia, I'm so sorry for not checking carefully the legal consent form you signed. It's all my fault. Look at the position. My girlfriend right now look like no more than just a cheap whore getting her mouth and vagina fucked."

To get it even much worse, the line of diners grew longer and some of them started taking pictures of Mia with their phones, which made her feel uncomfortable. James noticed the staring and picture-taking and felt helpless and horny at the same time.

One of the diners approached Mark standing with his group and enjoying the free show

"What's happening, bro? Is this a stripping show?" he asked.

Mark replied, "No. This bitch was accused of stealing food from the restaurant. It's just a routine search because of the allegation. We are acting as legal witnesses, you know"

Another diner chimed in, "Damn, all of this just for some food? I bet she would do much better things if we gave her some pennies"

Jimmy jumped to the talk and responded, "I know it right. Such a waste if we just stood here and watched. Mark, I want her tits so bad"

Mark: "Shhhh! You wanna be removed from this, huh? Keep it down and play along. That fucking manager is gonna get it all if he finds any excuse to remove us from the search"

Mia, who overheard the conversation, felt embarrassed and frustrated. She whispered, "I can't believe they're talking about me like that. This is so humiliating." However, there was a smell that distracted Mia from the background trash talks and other stares from the diners. She then realized the smell was so close, really close to her nose as if it came from the thermometer she was holding in her mouth.

"Oh no! Shit! Joe must have given the same one he inserted in my anus earlier" she screamed in her mind. "It's so disgusting! No, it can't be me getting treated like this"

No sooner Mia was about to spit the thermometer out than Frank got back to the scene, starting to talk with his usual stern voice

"Oh right, sir and ma'am! Sorry for the wait and inconvenience"

"Oh look", he continued "Joe must have gotten this ma'am here to conduct a double-checking temperature measurement. How thorough you are, Joe! Good job!"

Joe then quickly removed both of thermometers and reported that Mia's temperature was normal. Mia quickly spoke up:

"Actually Frank and Joe. I want to file a ..."

"Please ma'am! Save anything you wanna say later. It's getting late and I just want to conclude this search" Frank cut off her sentence right away.

Mark was again, asked to repeat Mia's private parts to confirm delicate details for the medical and legal records. Mark began to read Mia's details out loud, stating her rectal and genital measurements and other physical features. He then asked if there was any discrepancy or mistake.

Mark: "Mia's rectum was measured 5cm long and 4cm wide"

Joe: "Sorry, Mark. It was actually 7cm long and 5cm wide. You must have read the wrong number."

Mark: "Oh, my apologies. Thanks for correcting me, Joe."

Joe: "And regarding her vagina, it was 8cm deep and 6cm wide."

Mark: "Are you sure about that, Joe?"

Joe: "Positive. I double-checked the measurements myself. It's important to be precise for the medical records."

Mia:" Wait, I remember you said my vagina was only 4cm wide at first."

Joe: "Oh, really? I apologize, that was a mistake. Let me recorrect the details."

Mark: "Yeah, make sure you get all the details right."

Jimmy: "You don't want to get sued, man."

Joe: "Don't worry, I'll make sure everything is accurate."

Mia finally felt a great sense of relief when hearing that the search was officially over. Frank then explained the restaurant would give all of Mia's clothes to the police officer who would pick them up to the station, along with the urinal test to complete the procedure conducted on the restaurant's side. Mia nervously asked Frank whether she could wear anything while waiting for the police force. Her heart sank and she was completely devastated to find out her ordeal was not over because Frank explained she had to stay completely undressed as they needed to keep the evidence intact until the police arrived.

"Is there a private room where my girlfriend can stay? Please, she's already gone through too much" James lowered his voice.

"Rest assured. I'll get her a private space in the storage, and it would be locked until the police arrived. It would take around 30 to one hour for them to arrive. You know, busy nights these days." Frank reassured.

"Is it safe to stay in the storage, Frank?" Mia timidly asked

"Sure, it would be safe and comfortable, and that the storage room was under 24-hour surveillance. All of the recordings about you would be classified and reserved only for internal uses and cooperation with police force if necessary" Frank tried his best to sound serious and professional.

Before leading the lovebird to the storage room, Frank told everyone involved in the investigation to take group photos for both legal records and memories even though James was hesitant about taking the group photo because he thought it would be inappropriate and unprofessional.

"Everyone, gather in here. Mia, you'll be standing in the center as the main subject of the picture, please!" Joe urged.

"Can I cover myself? I don't want to take naked photos" Mia uttered with hesitation.

"No ma'am! We need to follow the legal protocol as mentioned before. Anything action of blocking or covering your body would compromise the legal purpose of proving your innocence."

James just tapped lightly on her shoulder, indicating she should just follow any last step of the ordeal. Everyone in the group but for the poor couple did not forget to smile a bit, making it look like the satisfying aftermath of the orgy.

At that time, Frank knew he would have other tricks to prolong this once-in-a-life time chance to humiliate the very sexy, elegant and obedient girl.

(to be continued)