My Escape to the Chateau

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Chloe?" vaguely hearing her call my name.

"Oh..ummm...Sorry!" Looking down at my coffee mug I realised I had been in another world and felt a little embarrassed because that wasn't the first time she had caught me staring at her.

"Your mother used to look at me like that too!" she said with a smile but I could see the pain in her eyes. "I miss her so much, you are so much like her!"

"Will you tell me about her? Who she was and how she lived her life, her interests, likes etc?" I asked in earnest. She appeared to now be in a trance and was clutching her pendant in her left hand and placed her right hand on her stomach. She began to cry.

Getting up out of the chair, I went and put my arms around her and gave her a hug.

"I'm sorry Mamie, I didn't mean to..."

"No no, it is okay my girl. Just having you here and thinking of her is rather overwhelming, I will speak of her but you must let me tell you when the time is right!" She said through teary eyes, she sniffed and hugged me back with more vigour than I had afforded her.

We stayed embraced like that for some time, her body felt hot and she smelled wonderful but not overpowered with perfume but more a natural smell, my body tingled all over and I could feel how damp I had become between my legs and remembered I was going commando. I had to go to my room, so I excused myself and left her in the kitchen, feeling her eyes on me as I vanished from her sight. Instead of going to my room, I went into the bathroom and sat on the toilet instead. Spreading my legs as I leaned back and started to rub my mound before pushing a finger into the wet folds of my vagina.

It did not take long for me to climax, all that charged energy was spent rather quickly and my orgasm had been amazing. As I slowly rubbed my clitoris, moving my hand down and rubbing my anus, I began to urinate slowly through my fingers as I moved them back up my body under my t-shirt and squeezed my breasts one at a time as I began fingering myself again. Getting a bit carried away, I was unaware of the mess I had created but I was concentrating on bringing myself off again. Legs now raised in the air, as I rubbed my engorged clitoris with my 2nd climax building, rubbing my anus with my other hand before inserting my middle finger inside as deep as it would go. Biting my lip as I spurred myself on, feeling the hard tip of a poo waiting to be delivered was enough to push me over the edge again and as I came, removing my finger from my ass to be closely followed by the release of my bowels.

"Fuck fuck fuck" I cried out a lot louder than I had realised, covered in sweat, piss and cum and looking down at the huge turd in the bowl, the aroma of which was now assaulting my senses. I smiled as I inhaled, satisfied at my exertion.

"Chloe? Is everything ok? I heard you screaming?" Mamie asked through the door, she opened the door just a little but did not look in.

"Y-yes, I am ok thank you, I am on the toilet!" I cried out in shock.

Looking around again at the mess, panicking slightly that she may enter anyway and wondering how the fuck would I explain this scenario? Crossing my arms and closing my legs as I remained on the toilet, looking over at the door again and realising that she wasn't going to enter but still remained poised behind the door. Surely the smell of my play must have permeated through the door. How long had she been there I wondered because she was quick to arrive.

"Oh ok, just thought I would check on you!"

"Thank you but honestly I am fine, going to have a shower now!" I added, hoping that would be enough to get her to go away.

"Ok my dear, enjoy! She closed the door and left.

Relaxing, I could feel the relief wash over me as I narrowly escaped being caught in a messy situation but it only made me feel even hornier than I had been beforehand. After cleaning up my mess and the surrounding area, I turned on the shower and waited for the water to get hot before stepping under and washing my body. My thoughts went back to my grandmother. I knew it was wrong to feel that way about her but I couldn't help it and I knew I had to be more careful when it came to pleasuring myself. I never really noticed that the bathroom had no lock on the door and thought that I would need to ask her about it.

As I left the bathroom, we bumped into each other and both of us fumbled to balance ourselves and upon doing so, we both got more than we bargained for in terms of where our hands touched our bodies. I had a handful of her boobs and she had her hand on my naked bum, my robe had fallen down my back but was still on my lower arms leaving my chest exposed to her.

"Oh oh, I am so sorry my dear!" she said, her face now flushed.

We both burst into laughter as we pulled together to support each other's weight and not fall over, we were now hugging each other and I noticed her hand was still on my naked bum. She didn't move it either but gave it a gentle squeeze as she smiled at me.

"No, I am sorry for not looking where I was going! I have my own en-suite at home, so I am not used to other people being around." I felt embarrassed. "I noticed there is no lock on the bathroom door, any particular reason? If you don't mind my asking?"

"That's ok, I am used to being here alone too! Oh, there are no locks on doors here except for the main doors leading outside. If that is a problem for you, I can ask Jacques to come by and fit one if you would prefer?" she looked at me apologetically but I could see a mischievous glint in her eyes.

"Oh no, please don't go to any trouble on my behalf! I just have to get used to where I am and the possibility of being caught off guard..." I smiled at her, still half naked and embraced with her. Feeling her tap my bottom, she gave me a kiss on both cheeks.

"Ok my dear, go get some clothes on!" She eyed me up and down. "It is nice outside, I thought we could go for a walk in the woods or if you prefer, we could go to the village and mooch around?"

"Both sound great, whatever you choose is fine with me mamie! I am just happy to be here with you and want to get to know you more." I had emphasised the latter part of what I had said. I really did want to get to know her more.

As I walked into my room to get dressed, I knew she had watched me as I did so before she too walked off. I couldn't help feeling that there was something happening between us, it felt nice having her hand lingering on my bum for that length of time and the subtle squeezes didn't go unnoticed either. Her boobs felt wonderful too, even though it was only brief but long enough to feel their firmness and her erect nipples through her vest top. The temptation to lie down and play with myself again was real, pushing the thoughts in my mind away as I dug out some suitable clothing for the day. Deciding on a little summer dress, black panties and flip flops, putting my hair into a loose ponytail and checking myself in the mirror, picking up my rucksack and heading down to the kitchen.

3

We set off soon after I had come down from my room, after packing some parcels in my rucksack and a couple of bottles of water so that we had nourishment whilst out on our walk. It had turned out to be such a nice day, there was only the slightest breeze blowing which offered little respite from the afternoon sun but thankfully we did have the shade of the trees as we walked through the woods, occasionally passing along the edge of fields.

We spent the majority of the walk hand in hand as we spoke about life in general, my relationship with my father and much to my dismay, we spoke about my love life or lack thereof. I had had one or two short relationships that didn't really amount to much, truth be told, it didn't really bother me because I was not the typical girl. I had later discovered that one of those flings had been a dare, that had unsettled me and made me reluctant to trust anyone, so it was not easy for me to find someone that had a similar outlook to my own. I was considered "weird" by those that knew me, I completely agreed with them though and was glad to not have to try and fit in with the cool kids. Not that I didn't like men, I just felt more comfortable around females and part of me felt that I was probably a lesbian or perhaps more bisexual because I still liked men too.

We had been walking for about an hour and a half at this point and we both decided that we should perhaps stop and take a break, have a bite to eat and relax a while. There was a tiny copse of trees in a field that was growing a grain crop, looked like wheat or perhaps barley but I didn't spend too long trying to figure out which as I was informed it was the former upon asking. As we reached the shade of the trees, it turned out to be quite a nice place to take a break and it offered privacy from any other people that could be out doing as we were and enjoying a nice long walk in the countryside.

"Wow, this is a beautiful spot!" I exclaimed as I put my backpack down next to a tree, stretching my arms out before resting my hands on my waist as I looked around.

"Oh yes it is! I have passed by this spot many times but never thought to come over to these trees. I could easily set up an easel here and paint!" she added.

"You paint? I never knew that, what style do you paint?"

"Oh this and that, I enjoy painting in most styles but life drawing/painting are my best work."

"Maybe you could show me some of your works sometime?" I asked.

"Yes, I would like that very much my dear, I have some work that you would really like but we can take a look later." She extended her hand and rubbed my lower back. "Come, let's eat!"

We sat down next to each other, I was sitting upright with my legs crossed as she laid back on her elbows with her knees bent. I could see the sweat beading on her arms, legs and chest, looking at myself I could see that I too was covered, upon further inspection of her I could see that she didn't shave her armpits which I presumed was a French thing because there were always comments made about French women being hairy. I didn't mind it to be honest, it actually turned me on just looking at her and I became aware that I had been stroking my underarms and the stubble that I currently had there myself. Maybe I would grow mine out too, it would certainly be more comfortable than stubble rash and the odd ingrown hair.

Opening my backpack, I withdrew the bottles of water and the parcels we had packed for our lunch and to my delight there was a ham and cheese baguette, grapes and what looked like slices of clafoutis, pastry filled with a delicate sponge and black cherries. Handing her a bottle of water, then unwrapping the baguette and handing her half before tucking in myself, it didn't take me long to finish as I was so ravenous from our walk.

"Mmmm, needed that! Thank you." I said enthusiastically before lying back on my elbows, taking in the view of the blue sky above the wheat.

She was lying on her side just staring at me with a smile on her face, her eyes sparkled and I could tell that she was happy at that moment and I felt the same way too as I smiled back at her. The breeze picked up and blew her hair across her face, reaching out I pushed it back behind her ear.

"I am so glad I came to France and found you Mamie, I cannot put into words how being in your company makes me feel but I just feel so alive that my body is on edge all the time." looking at her through one eye as I squinted through the other. "I really do hope that I have not put you out by turning up out of the blue like this?"

"No my dear, do not have these thoughts! I am so happy that you are here now, you are home where you belong, with me." She had reached out and squeezed my thigh as she said that, she left her hand there.

My mind again went into turmoil as I could feel my body react to her touch as well as her words, I could certainly feel how wet I was below as my panties were stuck to my skin and the breeze made them feel cold. Looking forward to getting back so I could disappear into my room and get naked and masturbate, or perhaps do it in the shower. I wanted to touch her body, not just hug her but study her through my hands feeling every inch of her, I wanted to smell her as well as taste her too. I could just bring myself off here and now just be imagining it, she was my grandmother though and I knew it wouldn't be right... I could scream!!

"You look like her, you know!" she suddenly said, startling me from my thoughts.

"I do?" looking back at her quizzically. The familiar feeling of sadness crept back and my eyes started to burn slightly, it wasn't long before I could feel a lone tear run down my cheek. "Will you tell me about her?" I sniffed.

She squeezed my thigh again and sat up, looking towards her as she motioned for me to move closer to her as she extended her arm out. I shifted closer to her and felt her arm wrap around my back pulling me close, her body was really warm and I could feel the dampness of her perspiration against my skin. Resting my head on her chest as I hugged her tightly in return, the smell of her body assaulted my senses. She had a faint sweetness to her floral perfume that did little to hide her natural body odour and this alone had a profound impact on me, inhaling deeply I savoured her scent.

"Come! It's okay my girl, I promise I will tell you more about your mother but you are not ready yet!" She relaxed her hold on me and kissed me on the head. "I miss her too and still have a little cry now and then, having you here is like she is here too in body and I have the memories of her as well."

Shifting myself so that I could face her, she wiped the tears from my cheeks and smiled at me before leaning forward and kissing me on the lips softly. I felt a little stunned by this action but excited at the same time, what did it mean I wondered? I could only smile at her through teary eyes.

"We should make our way back, it will soon get dark!" she stood up and dusted herself off before offering her hands out to pull me up. "Ooof, I must go to the toilet!" she said, rubbing her abdomen.

"Why don't you just go behind the tree, I'll keep watch." I said as I started to gather up our stuff. Not that anyone could see us anyway.

"Ok, keep an eye out!" she smiled and winked at me as she disappeared behind the tree closest to where we had been sitting.

As I gathered up the last bits, I could hear the torrent of pee hitting the ground as I bit my lip and closed my eyes, my mind was racing as I desperately fought to not try and spy on her. She then groaned and let out a little rasping fart, my eyes shot open as I realised that she was clearly having a poo as well. Mouthing "O M G!" to the tree that blocked the view, I couldn't help myself from rubbing my pussy through my drenched panties, knowing that it was risky to do so but played for as long as I could before having to stop as she had finished.

"All done!" she said as she came from behind the tree. "Are you ok my dear? You look a little flustered!" she picked up my backpack and put her hand inside as she smiled.

"I err Yes, I am ok but I must go too!" standing up, I made my way behind the tree.

"Be careful dear." she called out.

It didn't take me long to understand why, there before me at the base of the tree was the result of her toilet trip. I was long and thick and in one piece, the smell lingered but I was too mesmerised to care and simply inhaled the aroma and without thinking, I pulled my dress up and squatted over it and leaned back against the tree as she must have done herself. Pulling my soaked panties aside, I released my own torrent of piss and aimed it at my grandmother's poo, rubbing my engorged clit in the process desperately trying to climax. It did not take long for it to come as I stifled a cry as my body spasmed and shuddered. I could have sworn that I temporarily lost my vision in that moment of time but I suddenly became aware that there was only a tree separating us. So many questions came to mind but I pushed them aside as I stood, rearranging my clothes as I stepped from behind the tree with a final glance at the mess we had both made.

"Everything ok my dear, sorry about that..."

"It's ok Mamie, you don't need to say anymore honestly!" I interrupted. "Everything is perfect!" I said with a huge smile on my face. "Ready?"

"Oui!" she replied as she took my hand in hers and brought it to her mouth and kissed it before we made our way back to the Chateau.

I smiled to myself because it was the hand I had pleasured myself with, as we walked I could smell her body odour and the remnants of her toilet. I don't recall there being any tissue paper in the backpack before we left, I suppose we just have to do what we have to do in dire circumstances. I wished I could have seen it though, just another one of my kinks coming into play!

It did not take us long to get back, she excused herself shortly after getting inside and I had made my way to my room also as I wanted to get out of the clothes I was wearing and take a shower, I guess she had wanted to do the same under the circumstances. The shower was amazing, the hot water penetrated through my body and felt amazing as it washed the day away, although I liked feeling soiled but I also appreciated being super clean too. Back in my room with a towel around my body and my hair up in another, I unpacked my backpack to remove any unwanted rubbish from our walk. I froze when I recognised panties that were not my own, pulling them out and opening them up to reveal that they were soiled, a small brown patch at the rear and a little crusty at the front. She must have put them in the backpack just before I had gone because I recall her handling it, she must have forgotten about them.

Staring at the panties in my hand, feeling the soft delicate fabric in my fingers as I put them to my face and inhaled, they were musty and I could clearly ascertain the same smell of her poop on them. I didn't know what to think, it was the most amazing sensation because of who they belonged to, what they contained and what it all meant to me at that moment. Hearing footsteps and panicking, I quickly stuffed my prize under the mattress and sat on the bed and placed my foot on my knee and proceeded to look over my toes.

"Knock knock!" She said as she tapped on the door with her fingers, the door opened slightly. "I come inside?" Her fingers curled around the door.

"Please come in!" I called out.

We exchanged smiles as she approached me, her expression then changed to one of confusion as she looked about the room.

"Is everything ok Mamie?" The realisation soon hit me, she had come for her panties! Oh fuck I thought to myself and a frown came to my face. Instinctively I bent down trying to secretly retrieve them from under the mattress.

"Ah ha!" She exclaimed.

I froze and began to tremble, had she caught me in the act? I wondered. Seeing her walk past me in her bathrobe as she headed straight for my rucksack, picked it up and began rummaging through it. I took that moment when her back was to me to whip her panties out from under the mattress, scrunched them into my hand and then it happened.

"Chloe?" She looked at me searchingly, her gaze shifted to my hands and then she smiled. "Ah, you found them!"

"I..uhm...found them in my bag and threw them on the floor thinking they were mine!" I lied. "I use this bag for going to the gym and thought it was an old pair!" It was all I could think of at the moment.

She walked over to me, I held my hand up to her to hand them back. She took my hand softly and held it for some time, her soiled panties in both our grasp. Her thumb moved back and forth over the back of my hand, she then squeezed my hand and looked me in the eyes.

"Merci!" She placed her other hand on my cheek and stroked it with her thumb.