My Escape to the Chateau

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh it is nothing major, I must remind Jacques to clear out the guttering when I see him next." She drank some coffee. "

"Can I ask you something?" I looked at her.

"Of course! You can ask me anything you like but I might not answer everything!" She smiled back at me.

"How did you and my mother, you know, become lovers?"

"To answer this, I need to give you a brief history of our family." She paused and studied my face. "Well, the women of the family on your mothers side anyway." She put both of her hands around her mug.

"Ok." I waited for her to continue.

"It happened naturally, your mother and I have always had a close relationship with each other but it wasn't until after she moved away to Paris to study at the Sorbonne." She took another sip of her coffee. "The first christmas, she had come home for the holidays and we had just gotten closer and closer. We drank lots and one thing led to another, I painted her as you have seen and we made love to each other!"

"Just like that?" I asked.

"In short, yes."

"Much like us then?"

"Yes." She put her hand on mine and squeezed it. "Do you have any regrets for what we have done so far?"

"I don't, no." This time I studied her face for a reaction, all I saw was a happy woman. Pretty much how I felt too.

"However, I have a bit of a confession."

"Oh?"

"I will tell you what I told your mother. I went through the same with my own mother and she had gone through the same with her mother too, I do not know when it all started though."

"Oh really? That is awesome!"

"You really think so?"

"Yeah I do!" Then I realised something. "So, does that mean that my mother and I would have?"

"Most likely yes but that would really have depended on the type of relationship you two would have had."

"I see."

"Her death was such a blow for us all, it broke my heart and it devastated your father!"

"I really need to phone him, would you mind if I called him later?"

"Not at all, I didn't mean to keep your phone! Just wanted you to have some space after his last call to you, that's all."

"Yeah, I know but it is ok because I have enjoyed being off the grid, so to speak."

"Your mothers death changed him though and I know he blames me for it but I think he blames himself more."

"And that is why he is so angry all of the time?" It was more of a statement than a question.

"Yes, I think this is the reason."

"Did he know about you and my mother?"

"Yes, they had been having an argument and she told him, he really didn't take it too well." Her eyes were watery. "Maybe he is right!"

"Oh Mamie." I got up from my chair and gave her a hug.

We remained silent for a while, I didn't want to delve anymore on the subject. Hearing about the women on my maternal side of history, that was eye opening! To know that mother and daughter through the generations had invariably had incestuous lesbian encounters, that was pretty cool I thought. It was a huge shame that I never got to know my mother, I couldn't imagine what our relationship could have been like nor what it would have been like to have shared a sexual encounter with her like i had just done with my grandmother. I felt bad enough for looking at the painting of her and wanting to bury my face in her hairy vagina.

"I suppose I had better go phone Dad then! He is going to go ape shit with me!" I grimaced at her and smiled.

"His bark is worse than his bite, you will be fine!" She smiled back at me. She kissed me. "Go on, your phone is in that drawer there." She pointed to the drawer.

I retrieved my phone and checked the battery to find it was almost dead, I went up to my bedroom and plugged it in to charge before heading to the toilet to relieve myself. Upon my return, I picked up my phone and saw that I had nearly 20 voicemails, there were over 40 messages in my inbox which were mostly from my father.

"Oh Shit!" I said to myself, my shoulders sunk and I reluctantly dialled his mobile number and laid back on my bed. After 4 rings I heard him say my name. "Hello Daddy!" I replied.

Our call lasted a little over 90 minutes, it was a very long call and my ear felt like it was burning due to having my phone on it for so long. I had listened quietly as he raged down the phone at me, he was extremely pissed off with me, mainly because I had left and travelled to my grandmothers in Mouse. He had expressed his surprise that the old girl had made it all the way without any issues, he also conceded that I did take extreme great care of the car too.

A lot was said between us, he had told me that he wanted me back home by tomorrow but I had told him that that was not going to happen. I was not ready to go back, in truth I wasn't sure if I wanted to ever go back, he had broken down into tears which I found hard to bear. We eventually ended the call on a fairly good note, he said I should take all the time I needed but to stay in touch with him. I had said that he should make the trip out to visit, he didn't seem keen on the idea but said he would think it over and let me know.

I lay there for a while with a smile on my face, holding the phone to my chest as I thought about the phone call. I missed my father a lot and just wanted him to be happy, i quickly wrote him a message to tell him to get himself out there and find himself a woman. He simply replied with the middle finger emoji.

I got up and went in search of my grandmother. I had been all throughout the chateau but eventually found her in her bedroom lying on her bed, she was on her front in a similar pose as that of my mother in the painting. I stood there looking at her for a few minutes before I called out to her, there was no response though until I climbed on the bed behind her, she spread her legs a little wider. I smiled to myself and took that as my cue.

Placing my hands on her buttocks, I squeezed them and spread them apart more so I had a perfect view of her anus. My mouth was full of saliva by this point and all I could do was lean down and cover her asshole with my mouth, flattening my tongue and pressing it firmly on her. She moaned and reached a hand back and ran it through my hair before pulling my face into her ass, I sucked on her anus before pushing my tongue into it. I moaned into her.

I had never done anything like this before, it was different, it was amazing, it was my new favourite thing. Not to everyone's liking I imagined but it certainly had a desired effect on me and knowing that she loved it too just made it so enjoyable. She pulled my face in again, this time she farted in my face, I tried to pull away but she kept me in my place so I just ignored it as best as I could and just licked her asshole as she rotated her hips.

"So sorry!" She called back to me.

My response was muffled, reaching a hand around to grab one of her breasts. She farted again, this time I pulled away and burst out laughing at her.

"I think someone needs to go to the toilet!"

"Okay, I will go!" She got up from the bed and made for the toilet.

"Do you mind if I come and watch?"

"Not at all, come!"

I ran after her into the bathroom, she was now sitting on the toilet facing the wall with her back to me. She was looking back at me with a grin on her face, I got on my knees and watched her with fascination.

"Mamie!" I whispered.

"Yes?" Her voice was a little strained.

"Don't bother wiping!"

We exchanged a look, she smiled and closed her eyes.

Fin