My Escape to the Chateau

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I reluctantly released my grip and our hands separated as I relinquished them back to their rightful owner. A wave of sadness passed over me briefly but I soon gained composure and stood up in front of her.

"I am sorry, If I had known..." She cut me off.

"No, it is ok dear, I understand."

She put her arms around my waist and pulled me towards her, our bodies pressed against each other as I returned the embrace and pressed my head against her shoulder. There was a faint smell of roses on her, I had smelled it before but couldn't place it in my mind. Of course I knew what they smelled like but this was different, it was almost like a memory of smell from when I was much younger, perhaps it was how my mother smelled.

"I had a lovely day today Mamie!" I decided to speak first, changing the subject from my current predicament.

"Bless you my child, it has been a long time since I last enjoyed a day like I have today!" She smiled and then kissed me on both cheeks. "Come! Dinner's almost ready." she added as our bodies separated.

"Ok, I will just get dressed and come right down."

"You are fine as you are!" she said jovially, turning on her heels and then undoing her own robe and opening it wide for a second or two before closing it up and tying the belt. She laughed and disappeared from my sight.

What the fuck! I thought to myself. I blinked rapidly, trying to see if the image was still in my head but alas, it was already lost to me but I couldn't help smiling. My grandmother was the most amazing person in my life right now! Removing the towel from my hair and giving it a quick dry again, I hung it over the rail and made my way to the kitchen in my robe with bare feet.

4

When I arrived in the kitchen, Mamie set the dish that she withdrew from the oven and set it down on a wooden board on the counter. I could smell it already and licked my lips in anticipation, my suspicions confirmed that she had made a beef bourguignon for dinner and I could see she had made celeriac mash and chantenay carrots to go with it.

"Smells delicious Mamie! I am so excited to taste your cooking. Anything you would like me to do to help?" I hugged her briefly from behind and kissed her on the shoulder.

She put a hand on mine and turned her head to look at me.

"Boeuf Bourguignon my child, it was your mother's favourite, thought you might like some real f wrench cooking!" She patted my hands and smiled. "I will finish dishing up the food, could you take the glasses and that carafe of water outside to the table please."

"Sure, no problem!" I set off about the task she had set me, stepping outside in my robe to find that it was still remarkably warm due to the sun still shining down on this part of the garden. I set everything down and took the initiative to pour the wine, it was a red but had no label as it was decanted into a carafe.

"Et Voila!" She had arrived at the table carrying two plates and had set them down on the table. She took her seat and motioned for me to do the same. "Let's eat!"

Sitting down, I picked up my glass of wine and held it up to her and she followed suit and we touched our glasses together and they made a clink. We were both looking into each other's eyes as we did this, it was customary to do so. "Salut!" We both said together and proceeded with our meal.

"Oh, this is divine! So tender and rich!" I looked at her and her eyes lit up. "What are these small berries and which wine is this?"

"Oh, those are baies de genévrier, or how you say Juniper berries!" She took a mouthful.

"Ah nice! They make Gin from those!"

"Oui!"

"And the wine?"

"It is a special one, your great grandfather, my father made his own wine and this is one of his!"

"Well, it is lovely!"

"Thank you, that bottle is perhaps 65 years old. I didn't look at the label, so I cannot be sure."

"Oh wow!"

We continued eating and making light conversation, enjoying the wine and the evening sun. It was so peaceful, the only other sounds were that of birds and running water from a fountain that was out of sight. I turned to look at her as she was standing up, what she did next really surprised me and I just sat there staring at her.

She had undone her robe and let it drop from her body onto her chair, she turned to look at me and raised her hands and made a gesture at me. I just continued to stare at her, taking in her shapely body, she had lovely breasts that were sizable and had a little sag to them but for her age, they were great. My eyes fell upon her pubic region, although she was blonde, her pubic hair was darker and a little unkempt from what I could see. Her bottom, hips and thighs were larger than I had imagined but she was a mature woman that had borne children, what else could I expect. Looking at her face again, she was grinning at me.

"What?" She said with humour. "It is warm, the sun is out and no one can see!"

I didn't have to think about it at all, I just stood up and disrobed myself as well and felt bizarrely free.

"Yes!" She shouted with joy and clapped her hands together and then laughed.

"Woohoo!" was all I could muster at that moment, thrusting my hands in the air before I curtsied to her.

She came towards me and gave me a hug, which I willingly reciprocated. It felt amazing, the warmth of her body, the faint smell of roses mixed with her natural scent and the softness of her skin against my own. Our boobs squished together, hers being larger than mine and her nipples were hard and I knew mine were too. There was most definitely a happy response in my vagina, I was desperate to touch it and bring myself off but that would have to wait until later.

"Feels good, no?" She smiled at me and let go of me, picking up her glass of wine. "Come! Let's take a walk around the garden."

I just smiled back at her and picked up my glass and followed. This was so surreal, so much had happened in such a short time between us but I didn't want to think too much about it because whatever it was, it felt natural. Almost as though the universe had intended it, maybe a little far fetched for an excuse but it was what I was working with.

"Feels wonderful!" I said as I linked arms with her and proceeded down a gravel pathway. "Thank you for cooking such a wonderful meal for us."

"Pleasure is mine, it is not often that I get to cook for someone else my dear." Her grip on my arm tightened briefly.

We walked and talked as the sun began to fade, the warmth fading with it and I most certainly started to feel the chill as goose bumps appeared on my arms and legs. I felt her pull me closer to her, almost as if she knew that I could feel the chill but glancing at her breasts, I could see that she could feel it too. We arrived back to where we had dined and began to clear up the table, then tidied up the kitchen and I had taken the bins out for her. Upon my return, she was busying herself at the stove again and informed me that she was making some hot cocoa for us both.

I just stood there watching her, once again absorbing her body and wishing I could touch it all over. My hand was on my vagina and I was rubbing my clitoris as I licked my lips, the urge to climax was there but again I refrained from doing so as it was hardly appropriate. I walked over to the sink and washed my hands before taking 2 mugs from the cupboard and placing them down beside her, she thanked me.

"How are you feeling my dear? It got cold rather quickly this evening didn't it?"

"I feel great and yes, it got chilly but then I am not used to being naked like that!" I smiled at her.

"Why don't you put your robe back on?"

"Oh I am fine now, it is quite nice you know, being free like this!"

"It is, I will tell you a little secret." she paused and leant closer to me and put her hand around my waist. "I am normally always naked here, both inside and outside in the grounds. When I saw you drive towards the chateau, I had to run inside and put some clothes on!"

"Oh? That is awesome!" I replied, I was truly amazed by it. ""Explains a lot!"

"People leave me alone out here because they think I am crazy, the crazy naked lady!" She laughed out loud. "They are the crazy ones though."

"I think it is rather liberating!"

"You are ok with it though?" She asked. "If you feel uncomfortable, I don't mind dressing myself!"

"No it is fine! If you prefer to be naked, then so do I!" I said in a matter of fact way. "Plus, I enjoy looking at you."

There, I said it! I thought to myself. I looked at her to see how she would react to my statement, I saw a faint smile at the corners of her mouth and her eyes seemed to light up again. We both took a sip from our mugs at the same time, I could see that she was now looking me up and down which I found pleasing. Although my body was nowhere near as good as hers, I never thought much about myself, it just felt nice to have someone look at my naked form.

"Can I show you something?" She asked all of a sudden.

"Sure!" I said, anticipation was building up inside me again.

"Come." She extended her hand.

I took a hold of it and walked with her through the house, still carrying our mugs of cocoa with us. We reached an old double oak door that she opened and led me through and I was welcomed by what looked like hundreds of canvases in varying sizes all over the room.

"Did you know that I am an artist? These are most of my works." She cast her hand around the room, switching on the light, the true magnificence was suddenly brought to life.

"Whoa!" I couldn't believe what I was seeing.

"Impressive huh? My lifetime of work is here, some works are all over the world as commissions but these are the ones that I like to keep." She motioned for me to follow her.

As we walked, there were so many different styles to her work that I found it all overwhelming but remained enthusiastic. We came to one end of the room that had covered canvases, some set upon easels and others neatly stacked in racks that were also covered.

"What's under these?" I pointed to the two easels.

"These are what I brought you to see but I want to show you this one first." She motioned to the left and walked behind it and put her hands on the fabric covering the painting, "Are you ready?"

"I am." I was unsure of what to expect. She carefully pulled the cloth up and over the back of the easel, my hands came to my mouth, I was shaking and tears came to my eyes.

She quickly came back to me and took me into her arms, my eyes never lost sight of the painting. I was looking at a portrait of my mother, she looked so real in this painting that I thought she may start talking to me or I could reach out and touch her face. My memories of her were not strong but this painting certainly brought those that I had to the front of my mind, I began to cry properly.

"This was not the right time, I am so sorry." She held me tightly.

"It is ok Mamie, I am happy to see her! She was so beautiful, I wish she were still with us!" I wiped the tears from my eyes and sniffed loudly.

"I miss her too!"

"Can I see the other one? Is that of her too?"

"It is but I am not sure, I don't want to upset you even more than I have already."

"You haven't upset me though!" I implored. "This is one of the best days I have had in so long, I am just overwhelmed a little and didn't expect to see her so vividly. You are an amazing painter."

"Thank you." She smiled and looked at me through teary eyes. "The next painting I must explain to you, please have an open mind when I lift the cover."

She walked around the back again and placed her hands on the cover.

"Are you ready?"

I simply nodded at her and she raised the cover, this time my mouth was agape at the sight before my eyes. It was so beautiful, I took my time studying and took in every square inch of the canvas and then looked up at my grandmother and back at the painting. It was my mother again, but this time she was naked on a linen draped bed. It depicted her lying on her front but leaning on her elbows, one leg was straight whilst the other was positioned in a manner that exposed her genitalia. She was smiling and her hair cascaded down onto her shoulder and down her back. Again, the painting was so vivid that I could see her labia parted that showed her opening and her clitoris, looking higher I could see her anus.

I looked at Mamie, her expression was one of concern. More for how I would react to her than the painting but all I could do was smile at her until eventually I motioned for her to come join me.

"She was so beautiful, the detail though! How did you capture it so well like that?" I asked as she put her arm around my waist. "I mean, look at it!"

"Your mother, she was a great student and truly loved to be my muse." she squeezed my hip. "She fell asleep often during this one though, once I had the initial sketch done it was mainly details and I would get up close and study them."

"Remarkable!" I moved my hand over the painting without touching it, following the curves of my mothers body. She looked so peaceful, her eyes closed so I guessed she must have been asleep.

I felt my grandmother's hands rest on my shoulders, she massaged them softly and kissed me on my head. I leaned back into her, her warm body against mine and I could feel her pubic hair pressed against my bum. Another thing to store in my mind for later use, I honestly felt like I was persistently horny! Whatever it was, I had felt like this ever since I first saw her when I arrived, the feeling seemed to grow more and more as I spent my time with her.

"There is so much of her in you!" She spoke softly into my ear, her warm breath felt nice on my face.

"No, I don't think so!"

"I disagree! You have been unfortunate to have grown up without a woman to guide you, I am sure your father has done the best he could but some things require a woman's touch." Her hands moved down my arms and came to a rest on my stomach, her fingers pointing downwards touching the top of my pubic hair.

My sharp intake of breath didn't go unnoticed, she applied a little pressure with her hands and moved down a little but suddenly the feeling disappeared as she removed her hands from my body and stepped away from me. God I wanted her to push her hands down and touch my vagina, I could imagine turning my head to kiss her as she pushed her fingers over my clitoris, down between my labia and inside me. I was a little disappointed but what could I honestly expect? All of the events of the past couple of days were new to me and exciting, I didn't want to upset that.

"Ok, I am going to retire for the evening, if that is ok with you my dear child?" She smiled at me.

"Sure, no problem!" The disappointment returned, seeing her standing before me naked and wanting to be in her arms! I was just being silly, was I reading too much into things? I wondered to myself.

I followed her from the room and waited while she turned the lights off and closed the heavy oak doors, she paused with her back to me with both hands on the doors and her head was down. It made sense now, she was upset and didn't want me to see her in this state, so I didn't make a big deal of it. I walked up behind her and placed my hands on her shoulders.

"Thank you Mamie, good night." She didn't say anything, she put her on one of mine and squeezed firmly. I knew what she meant and reluctantly left her there.

Walking up to my room, I no longer had the desire to masturbate which I was ok with as despite wanting nothing more than a huge orgasm! I certainly had enough to help me achieve one but it really didn't feel right, not because she was my grandmother but she was obviously hurting and I think it was because of my mother. I threw on a t-shirt and pants and climbed into bed and pulled the duvet over, I don't think I could have counted to 5 before I was out like a light.

5

The following week had been pretty much uneventful as I had forgotten that my time of the month was due. I had been in such a rush to get away from home that I hadn't thought about it. Mamie was a bit out of sorts too, she spent most of her time sorting out her garden in the nude which was nice to watch her at work but she didn't really make deep and meaningful conversation. There would be conversations about what I had been up to during my trips out and she had offered more things for me to go check out in the area. I had asked her to join me on several occasions but she always declined. I didn't read too much into it though because she was used to being alone here, I had to respect her privacy too.

My time in France so far has been lovely, it was certainly rubbing off on me and I felt like I could really get used to living the French way of life. My tan was coming along nicely and I had lost a little weight, must be the daily walks I was taking and I was eating a lot better than I did back in England. I had taken to wearing dresses more, got myself a haircut and allowed my natural curls to come back and even put on a bit of lippy on every now and then. Mamie had even commented on my changes, I could sense her looking at me a lot, which I really enjoyed but I missed her close companionship and her touch.

It was time that I did something about it though and decided that I would try and break the wall that she had obviously put up around her, I would get her to speak to me whether she liked it or not! I thought a lot about the paintings that she had done of my mother, sometimes I went to look at them and talked to them as well. I had felt so stupid at first but it was soothing, there were so many things that I would have loved to had said to her and many questions too. One thing that had been irking me though, was the degree of intimacy the paintings portrayed to the observer but even more so that of the painter and their muse. I thought about the energy that quickly formed between myself and my grandmother, almost instantly it was more than your average family affair. However, I was fully aware that I could be making more of the sequence of events and the feelings associated with them. It confused me!

It was late in the afternoon, the temperature had lowered and was more accommodating for me even though I loved being in the sun ever since I had arrived in France. Back home, I actually loved the rainy, windy days and the cold because I could always do something to warm myself up. In the heat, there are only so many items of clothing you can take off, being naked was amazing but not something easily done in the UK. I picked up the book I had brought with me, it was some cheesy romance novel that provided me with enough amusement and cured the boredom of doing nothing. There was no TV at the chateau and forget about Wifi, this place was practically tech free! Not necessarily a bad thing though, it was nice having to actually talk to real people in person. Heading down to the kitchen, I filled my sports bottle with cold water and headed outside into the garden to find a nice quiet spot to read and hang out in the waning sun.

I had been out in the garden for a little over an hour reading my book, laying down on the grass on my stomach whilst resting on my elbows as I was engrossed in the current chapter that I was reading. My legs were spread fairly wide with the sun's rays shining down upon my ass and pussy, it felt really good and I was really working up a sweat by doing nothing for it. Hot, sweaty, reading a cheesy novel and thinking about my grandmother's naked body against mine, was the perfect recipe for a bit of masturbation. Lifting my pelvis a little off the floor, I put my hand between my legs and started rubbing my hairy labia as I closed my eyes and thought about that evening in her studio. Pressing my middle finger into the damp folds of my wet pussy and penetrated myself, one finger and then two, back to one so I could rub my asshole too. My thoughts went to the painting of my mother, her legs spread exposing her own hairy vagina and anus. I started rubbing my clitoris a little faster, applying more pressure as I rotated my hips. My mind took me to that afternoon when my grandmother took a shit literally 3 feet away from me, all the sounds seemed vivid. I rubbed harder and faster, feeling my orgasm nearing. The soiled panties, so close but taken from me! She knew, she had to have known my intention, I remember the look she gave me...FUCK! My mouth was open, my sight went as I bucked my hips with my feet in the air. It was a powerful orgasm, I relaxed and lay there, my fingers still on my now engorged clitoris gently caressing it. I brought my hand up to my face and looked at it, my fingers were covered with a milky substance, that was different i thought. I took them in my mouth and sucked them clean, the taste was something else and I made sure I got it all off them. Aware that I now needed the toilet, I thought to hell with it and emptied my bladder where I laid. My piss was splashing up onto my thighs and the sound of it was turning me on but instead of bringing myself off again, I got up on to my knees, turned and sat in the puddle of piss on the lawn as it drained away into the ground.