My Escape to the Chateau

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One thing I hadn't considered was the possibility of anyone else being in the vicinity of where I sunbathed amongst other activities. I had taken a shower and had put on a dress, poured myself a glass of wine and sat outside enjoying the approach of evening. My eyes were closed, I could hear footsteps approaching.

"Bonsoir mademoiselle!"

It was my grandmother's handyman Jaques, he was in his 60's, maybe 70's but I couldn't be sure. He was a nice man, kept mostly to himself and never seemed put out by the nudity of my grandmother or myself. I had found it weird at first but soon accepted it and carried on regardless, they had been friends a lifetime and he respected boundaries here. He could speak English though, so I had a bit of a hard time understanding what he said most of the time.

"Avez-vous aimé arroser la pelouse?" He winked at me, smiled and took hold of the front of his cap and nodded. "Au revoir!" He disappeared from sight.

Mamie appeared by my side, she too had a glass of wine and was wearing her robe. She had an amused expression on her face, looking at the confusion on my face as she sat down next to me. She enlightened me on what he had said to me.

"He asked you if you enjoyed watering the lawn?" She grinned and took a sip from her glass.

"I...er..." I was at a loss for words as to what to say, all I could do was laugh and take a sip of my wine.

"It's ok! I too witnessed your little play on the lawn, it was kind of remarkable!" She put her hand on my thigh and rubbed it.

"Oh my God, kill me now!" I was so embarrassed. I sat upright and looked around us. "Anyone? Anyone else going to jump out and say they saw me too?" I said jokingly with an unsure smile on my face. She chuckled.

She was no longer avoiding me! What had changed I wondered but I wasn't complaining at all, it was nice to see her happy and next to me. I put my hand on top of hers, unsure if it was her hand guiding mine up my thigh or vice versa, the energy I was feeling was amazing. I really wanted to pull hand all the way up to my vagina and guide her fingers into me, my nipples were hard and a shiver ran through my body.

"Are you ok? Her hand moved further down between my thighs, she squeezed softly and left her hand where it was.

"I am yes!" I turned to her, my hand now on her arm. "What about you? Are YOU ok?" I searched her face for any sign of a lie, there was none.

"Chloe, I must explain something to you!" She paused and removed her hand from my leg and clasped both of hers in her lap. I copied her and waited for her to continue.

"The most amazing thing happened to me last week, you came back into my life after so many years! Your father vowed to never let me see you again because he blames me for the passing of your mother, he wanted to punish me." Her voice became sorrowful.

I went to speak but she silenced me.

"Having you here is like having her here, you remind me so much of her and make me feel exactly like iI did and still do about her." She paused. "I now feel the same about you! Truth be told I am a little conflicted because I am learning about you now, I do not know you like I did her."

I swallowed a lump from my throat, my hands now joined hers as I shifted in my seat so that we faced each other.

"Your father is threatened by this you see!" She looked at me with tears in her eyes. "Your mother and I..."

"You were lovers!" I cut in. It made sense to me now, I wasn't upset or angry about it because I understood.

"Oui, we were lovers." pausing again, she was trembling a little. "How does that make you feel?"

"It does upset me but not because you were lovers, I am upset because she should be here now! I wish she was here!" I now had tears ining my eyes, she put her hands to my face and wiped them away with her thumbs.

"Chloe! Look at me." I looked into her eyes. "She is here in my heart, she is in YOU and she is all around us!" She looked around and smiled at me. "Don't you see?

I knew what she meant. She wasn't crazy! I leant forward and put my hands on her waist, we kissed each other on the cheeks and then on the lips. Our mouths lingered centimetres away from each other, our breathing quickened and I could feel her heartbeat racing. I went in for another kiss, this time our tongues touched first as our mouths accepted each other and we made out with each other for what seemed ages but in fact was rather brief.

I had caught her off guard a little, she sat there and didn't move. Her mouth was still open, she was staring into space with one hand across her chest and one in her lap. Had I broken her I wondered to myself, waving my hand in front of her face.

"Mamie!" I laughed. "MAMIE!" Tapping her arm, she turned and faced me. She brushed a hand through her hair and smiled.

"Well. I was not expecting that!"

"Sorry, I couldn't resist!" I said in earnest. I reached for my wine and took a sip, watching her responses.

"Why sorry? It was lovely! Come here!" She pulled me into her and our mouths connected again, our tongues mingled, she bit my lip a few times.

Undoing the belt of her robe and opening it, her naked body right there before me. My hands now back on her waist as we kissed each other, we both moaned softly in unison. I couldn't believe that this was actually happening but again I was not complaining, I wanted it and she did too and that was good enough for me. I began kissing her neck and ran my hand up from her stomach in between her breasts and took a hold of her throat before bringing it back down to her breasts. They felt amazing and heavy, her nipples were erect as I played with one between finger and thumb as I kissed my way down to the other and took it into my mouth and sucked upon it. She moaned again and shifted in her chair, so far so good I thought to myself. She tasted wonderful, my tongue danced around her nipple and I lightly bit it every now and then, slightly salty to taste with notes of rose and a little acrid, the body's natural odour.

Looking up at her, her eyes were closed and her head was facing towards the sky and she was smiling, she ran her hands through my hair and gently pushed me down. I could sense where this was going and my body began to tremble in anticipation, kissing her stomach as I moved lower and lower coming to a stop at her pubic mound. Her scent now changed, a rich mustiness now permeated my senses as I inhaled deeply, my pussy began to throb and my mouth was producing a lot of saliva. I kissed her mound, her pubic hair tickled my nose a little as I nuzzled into her, my tongue now searching for an opening into her labia and was soon welcomed by a metallic taste of her pussy. Clearly stale urine mixed in with her cum or pussy juice, for a moment I wanted to recoil but the taste soon dissipated and I found myself lapping it all up. She pulled my face deeper into her as she raised her hips and rocked them up and down. I could feel her clitoris against my nose, my tongue flat and extended out as far as I could get it, I could swear that I was licking more than just her pussy. My excitement grew at the thought that I had licked her asshole, moving one of my hands down to my pussy so that I could play with myself, the other I moved to her pussy and rubbed it with my thumb as my tongue flicked over her clitoris.

Again, we both moaned in unison. Pushing my thumb into her now, she was so moist and was clearly near to finishing. I rubbed her anus with my index finger and continued my assault on her clitoris, her hands now clenching my hair as she panted slowly, feeling her body now tremble. I knew this was it! As she rocked her pelvis on my face, my finger found its way into her anus and she really moaned loudly this time as her orgasm erupted. I felt her cum hit my face, she had squirted but it wasn't piss like most modern porn films portray as squirting. This was different and it had a viscosity to it and upon looking at it, it was milky in appearance. I lapped up as much as I could, trying to get all I could from my face as well but what I was looking forward to more than anything else was sucking my index finger clean. As I raised my finger to my mouth, she was looking at me with so much adoration and love, I closed my mouth around my finger and shut my eyes as I savoured the taste. I am not sure what I was expecting but it was better than I thought it would be, there was a slight sweetness to it and it was earthy. I wanted more!

All the while, I was still rubbing my pussy and now I was on the edge of an orgasm too. Looking into her eyes, my mouth opened as I was now panting and my heartbeat was racing. She leant forward and kissed me, her tongue shot into my mouth as I began to cum and it felt like she was sucking the life out of me in a good way. The thought confused me but I didn't let it bother me. It felt amazing, I couldn't recall ever having an orgasm as good as that one but then I enjoyed all of them but this one I would remember for all time!

"Incroyable!" She said quietly as she brushed the side of my face with her hand. "Incredible!" She repeated in English for my benefit.

"Yes it was, thank you Mamie!" Her eyes were glazed, her smile beautiful. I felt really happy right now, In theory I should be deeply concerned about our incestuous tryst, or at least she should! However, I think we both weren't the least bit concerned by it.

"No, thank you! Mon dieu, that was amazing!" She kissed me again. "How do you feel about what just happened?"

"Honestly, I think that from the day I arrived here." I paused. Motioning with my hand between us. "Something began to happen between us!"

"I think you are right, you know! I feel it as well." She picked up her glass of wine and took a sip. "But I need to come clean with you about some things!"

"Like what?" I asked, feeling a little concerned. She saw my expression and put her hand to my face again.

"Oh! do not worry, things will become clearer for you I promise!" She smiled again. "But not tonight!"

"Okay!" I simply smiled back at her, not wanting to be pushy. I sat back in my seat and finished my glass of wine.

"Come on then, let's go inside."

I nodded and stood up, she stood up too and took her robe off instead of doing it up again and we went indoors. Locking the door behind us, I took her empty glass from her and set them both down in the sink.

"Would you like to sleep in my bed with me tonight?" She asked in earnest.

I looked her up and down, this was a no brainer for me.

"I would be honoured to share your bed with you Mamie!" She extended her hand and I took a hold of it and we headed upstairs to her room.

I went to the bathroom and cleaned myself up a little and went to the toilet before heading to her bedroom, stripping my dress off as I went. She walked out of her own bathroom as I entered her bedroom, we both stopped momentarily and looked at each other before she lifted the duvet up and climbed in. I followed suit and cuddled up next to her, she was lying on her back with her arm that was closest to me up above her head, she didn't shave her armpits which I admired and without thinking, I kissed her armpit and took a deep breath. I could definitely smell her natural body smell now, it turned me on a lot, she seemed to enjoy my touch as well. Shifting up onto my elbow, I kissed her on the lips.

"Good night Mamie."

"Good night Chloe."

I went back to her armpit and nuzzled into it, it wasn't long before I could hear her snoring softly and I soon fell asleep shortly afterwards.

6

The next morning I woke up at around 8am, looking around to see that I was alone in my grandmother's bed but I could hear her in her bathroom. Reluctantly I got up and made my way to go say hello to her, she was lying in the bathtub with her eyes closed and a smile on her face. Steam was rising from the water, so I gathered that she must have just ran the bath and gotten into it. I stood there watching her for a while before she opened her eyes and saw me standing there.

"Good morning!" Her eyes had lit up upon seeing me, she had leant on the edge of the tub with her arms and her chin upon them.

"Good morning." My eyes were still half closed, running my hand through my mess of hair.

"How do you feel?"

"Tired!" It was the truth, I could easily just crawl back into bed and sleep all day. I stretched my arms above my head and arched my back on tip toes before crossing my arms and holding my elbows.

"Come, join me!" She motioned with her hand towards the opposite end of the bathtub, it was one of those roll top ones that was freestanding.

"Really?" I soon perked up.

"Of course! Come." She smiled at me.

"Okay but I must go to the toilet first!" I turned to leave her bathroom. "Be right back!"

"Chloe, don't be silly! Use this toilet here!"

"But." I paused, the expression on my face must have made her aware of what I needed to do. "I need to go... you know!"

"Oh don't worry, just do what you need to do! I don't mind."

I knew she didn't have an issue because that day when she had gone behind the tree, she knew how close I had been and that I would be able to hear and smell what she was doing. Perhaps that was her intention all along? I wondered. Now I had the opportunity for her to witness my need to go, I won't deny the fact that it was a big turn on for me and likely was for her as well. I walked over to the toilet and sat down, lifting each side of my bottom up so I could spread my cheeks wide, it was a habit of mine. I looked at her and she was still watching me, she had a good vantage point and was only about a metre away, so I spread my legs a little so that she could between my legs.

She shifted so that she was more upright, it was very subtle but I still noticed and she seemed more fixated and her mouth opened when my piss started to trickle out and then became a torrent as I forced it out. It made a loud noise as it hissed out of my urethra and hit the water below, looking down I could see it froth and it had a pungent aroma. I needed to drink more water in the future.

My nerves kicked in, I was about to commit one of the most private and intimate things a person can do in the presence of my grandmother! I thought to hold it in until later when I was alone but she wanted this, I wanted it too and if honest, I don't think I could stop anyway because it was coming out. I pushed and could feel my asshole expand, faint crackling sounds emitted from it as my poop came out and it felt huge, big enough to hurt slightly but a pleasurable pain. I saw her lick her lips and her eyes widened.

"Mon Dieu! It is massive!" She exclaimed. I spread my legs wider and shifted forward a little to allow her a better view, also so I could look down. All I could see was the creamy substance coming from my pussy.

I didn't say anything, I just watched her watching me with a satisfied grin on my face and I did what I could to slow down the process. I loved the feeling of my asshole being stretched, nearly all of my poops were like this and always a lot of it. The smell now permeated the bathroom, it wasn't extremely unpleasant but still, it was strong and I couldn't help giggling aloud.

She looked into my eyes briefly and looked back between my legs. I relaxed and let it flow naturally and felt the relief as it softened as it spluttered out of me. It sounded similar to piping chocolate mousse into a glass. I wrinkled my nose and made a gesture with my hand but she just fobbed it off with a gesture of her hand. I went to reach for the toilet paper.

"Non!" She said firmly. "Don't wipe and do not flush!" She looked me in the eyes. "Come!"

What the hell? I thought. I did as she said and stood up from the toilet. It felt weird not wiping but I sometimes did that at home if I was having a shower straight after going to the toilet. This however was different, I had butterflies in my stomach and felt the hairs on my arms stick up but I complied. I lifted one leg into the hot water and then the other and started to lower myself.

"Turn around." she spoke softly but again firmly.

I did as she said, I felt her hands upon my back and saw her move on to her knees behind me. She kissed my lower back and ran her hands up my back to my shoulders before drawing her nails down again coming to rest on my buttocks. More kisses on my back, her tongue danced downwards as she firmly grabbed and parted them, I was speechless as to what was happening right now. I gasped when I felt her tongue on what must have been my shitty asshole, she let out a moan as she was clearly savouring what she was doing. Fuck!

"Ooh Ma...mie!" I grasped one of my breasts and pinched my nipple, pushing my bum backwards.

Her tongue penetrated my asshole, she held it there momentarily before she rampantly licked away at it. It felt amazing, moving my hand from my breast down to my pussy, I began rubbing at my clitoris and closed my eyes as her tongue darted in and out of my asshole. I didn't concern myself too much thinking about the fact that I hadn't wiped myself, she was enjoying herself by the sounds of her moans and I clearly was as well. My orgasm came about quickly, pushing back against her face with my ass before she pulled away and gasped for air.

I lowered myself into the water and turned around to face her, seeing her in a different light after what she had just done. Leaning in, I took her head in my hands and kissed her deeply and our tongues wrestled with each other as we passionately made out with each other. All I could think about was tasting my own ass and the smell of it on her face as I inhaled, it was a new experience and I loved it! We kissed for a while. Eventually we stopped and took our time bathing each other, I found out that she added rose petals to the bath water, which explained a lot and also discovered that she didn't use soap but relied only on the roses from her garden to scent her body.

"That was different!" I eventually said. "But I was dir.." She put a finger to my lips.

"Shhh." She smiled and stood up. She reached over to a shelf and picked up a razor and began shaving her legs, one by one she put her foot up on the edge and fully exposed her vagina to me but this time I saw it more clearly than the night before.

"You have a very nice vagina!" She did, symmetrical with a good covering of thick hair that was trimmed neatly and didn't spread over to her thighs.

"Thank you." She replied, picking up a sponge to rinse her legs off before she stepped out of the bath.

I stood up and got out too, pulling the plug. The room was still full of the smell of my poop, remembering that it still lay there in the toilet, partially submerged. She was standing at the toilet, looking down into the bowl.

"Oh my....Look at it!" She turned to look at me, her mouth open in shock. "How is this possible?"

I raised my hands up and shrugged my shoulders, smiling back at her. I walked over and joined her, pressing the lever, we both looked down as the toilet swallowed my produce up, I brushed the remnants away and flushed again.

"Let's go get some breakfast huh?" It was more of a statement.

"Haven't you already eaten though?" I couldn't resist, I laughed as we walked.

"Oh, you are a funny girl!" She put her arm around my shoulders and pulled me into her chest.

I broke free and made to run off, she slapped me on my bottom just before I was out of reach. I squealed and ran off. She laughed as she followed.

7

As we sat at the kitchen table eating breakfast, we made light conversation which mainly focussed on the poor weather outside. It was gloomy and it was raining heavily, I could hear the water splashing on the slabs as it cascaded over the guttering. Mamie had a look of disapproval on her face, she tutted and picked up her mug of coffee.

"Are you ok?" I asked, then took a sip from my own mug.