My Everlasting Home Pt. 04

Story Info
Is Blair going to live? We'll see.
1.1k words
4.17
1.2k
2

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 08/15/2023
Created 08/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Willow sat looking out as the world around her became pitch black, she sat shivering harshly from the cold wind coming from the river. Willow moved her body as she laid on the damp wooden path which was bobbing slightly in the river.

Shivering from the oncoming breeze, she lifted her hand above her face towards the dark, night sky. She balled her fist, tears cascading down her face, the moon illuminating a comfortable glow over Willow. Her balled up fist began to shake as the wind blew at Willow harder, causing a shiver to run down her body.

Willow muffled her desperate cry, "MPFFPH," Looking at the sky above her with anger and resentment.

"-WILLOW!" Willow closed her eyes after hearing a distant voice calling out her name.

Closing her eyes against the moons glow she released a shaky breath hearing the distant waves of the river bobbing underneath her.

"-WILLOW!" Willow decided to ignore the voice which was desperately calling out her name in the distance.

But the voice was nearing Willow where she laid her wrist still balled up at the moon.

"Willow! Oh my god." Willow's sister Blair rushed to her side, grabbing her shaking form. "Oh my god. What are you doing out here?" Blair bombarded Willow, question after question as Willow laid against Blair's form shaking from the bitter chill.

"C-c-c-old-d-d." Willow stuttered out, lips turning blue from staying outside for to long.

Blair breathed quickly, anxiety forming in her words, "Come on, pretty bird. You're safe now." Blair carried on, Willow's form shaking violently as she cried out in pain, "Shh. Shh. I've got you now," Blair hummed, rocking the trembling girl in her arms.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After Blair took her sister's arm leading her up the stairs and into her bedroom, she laid her down onto the corner of the bed. Walking into the bathroom to turn on the taps, running Willow a warm bath Blair came back into the bedroom. Seeing the lifeless eyes of her sister as she sat silently staring of into space.

Blair stepped cautiously, "Willow?" Shaking Willow softly as Blair called out her name, snapping her out of her trance as Willow turned her head to her sister's voice.

"Yeah?" Willow murmured, "What is it?" Turning away from her sister as she faced the wall of her bedroom again.

Blair continued to stare at her depressed sister, who sat staring at empty space. Blair stifled a chocked sob threatening to come out of her mouth. Blair turned away and went back into the bathroom, stopping the water from the taps and the water reached the right height of the bathtub.

"-Willow, let's get you cleaned." Willow heard her sister as she spoke from inside the bathroom, willow quietly got up from the bed where she sat walking in the bathroom towards Blair.

She pulled Willow to the side of the bathtub as she pulled her dress over her head, bending down to remover her tights. Willow stepped out of her underwear as she lowered herself down into the bathtub.

Willow sighed, eyes fluttering closed as she felt the warmth from the bath warm her cold bones. "I'm going to wash you and your hair, okay?" Willow faintly heard her sister as she felt Blair's hands at her hair, washing it carefully.

Blair smiled as she heard soft sighs coming from Willow, bending down to press a feathered kiss to her forehead; carefully finishing the job of washing Willow.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Willow stepped out of the bathroom; towel wrapped around her head while her dressing gown sat on her body warming her up even more than the bath did. Blair guided her to the bed, opening the cover as she saw Willow slid in.

Tucking the sides of the cover into willow, Blair spoke carefully, "Why did you run away, Willow. You can tell me." Blair urged Willow to tell her why she ran away from the ceremony.

Chocking on a sob forcing its way out, willow uttered, "S-s-she's g-g-gone-e."

Sobs wracked Willow's body as her mind tried to register that her mum was here, "She's -- she's really gone, Blair. She's -- she's really not coming b-b-back."

Blair watched as her sister broke down in her bed. Tears streamed down her face as she tried to contain them with her hands. It was no use, they kept coming, racing down her face at an alarming rate.

Crying out loudly, "SHE'S GONE. MUM'S DEAD, BLAIR." Willow screamed out at the top of her lungs, coughing while grasping at her dressing gown. Her body shaking from the angry cry, "I CAN'T BE H-H-HERE. B-B-BLAIR."

Blair gasped in shock, "I want to d-d-die. There's nothing here for m-m-me anymore," witnessing her only sister, her first love, her best friend looks so glum. So.... Detached from the world. It was heart-breaking to witness, that Blair rushed out of the bedroom slamming the door on her way out. Gritting her teeth as she almost fell down the stairs, she heaved tears falling onto the floor as she gripped the rail of the stairs.

Shaking her head Blair ran while crying at the top her lungs, yanking her arm out of her father's grip she ran out of the house leaving it open.

Blair heard her father shouting which became distant, "-BLAIR. -BLAIR!"

Ignoring her father's desperate cry she ran, ran faster than she had ever ran before. Blair needed to leave; she felt the overwhelming dread creep over her as she heard those words being uttered from her sister's lips.

Blair cried, tripping over her legs in the process, "AHHHH. AHHHH." Blair hit the ground roughly, rage clouding her sight as she continued to cry out in anger and frustration.

Gripping the ground tightly in her palms, the mud sticking to her hands and going underneath her nails she slumped against herself in the grass. "I-I-I don't know what to d-d-do!" Blair sobbed harshly ripping the grass out of the ground; clinging to it as she screamed in pain.

Crying while her hands were shaking, she didn't realise the shinning lights which were fast approaching to where she laid, slumped in the wet grass.

"H-h-huh" Blair stuttered out as she saw a blinding, bright light approach her, hearing the loudness of the honk coming from the white light.

Blair squinted her eyes trying to make sense of the bright, white light, "M-m-mother, is that y-y-y-you?" Spreading her arms out, the grass falling from her palms she lifted her arms out to reach her mother; a smile spreading over her features tears still spreading over her eyes.

CRASH....!