My Everlasting Home Pt. 05

Story Info
Find out if Blair will die or not.
1k words
3.8
1.2k
2

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 08/15/2023
Created 08/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The siren blared. Blair's eyes shut, the white light of the ambulance being too much for her. She was fading, seeing the bright, calm light where her mother was, extending her arms in her dreams as she saw my mother opening her arms for Blair.

Blair mumbled quietly to herself, "M-m-mother." Wet tears trailed down her face seeing her mother's beautiful smile as she turned to walk away from Blair, waving as she went.

Blair squeezed her eyes shut in anger, "MOTHER. NO. I WANT TO GO WITH YOU." She screamed at the top of her lungs, "MOTHER. NO, DON'T GO. PLEASE." Tears streaming down her face in frustration.

Blair wanted to go with her mother, her limbs ached. Head thumping, banging from the force of the white light that hit her.

Turning her head, she felt cold, gloved hands on her face, "-Easy." Her throat burned, trying to swallow feeling her throat tighten up, causing tears to well up in her eyes. Coughing violently, feeling the gloved hands on her back as she sat up quickly trying to stop the coughing fit.

Water hovered in front of her, "T-t-thanks," Blair coughed loudly, with trembling hands she took the water bringing it to her lips, swallowing feeling the cold water hit her painful throat. Blair slumped against herself, the headache worsening as she collapsed against the body sat next to her.

It all went pitch black.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Blinking her eyes shut, Blair opened them tiredly groaning as she moved her hand in front of her arm. Groaning deeply trying to sit up, Blair grimaced in pain as it shot through her whole body making her head dizzy.

Blair opened her eyes fully, trying to adjust to the bright hospital lights above her, "Argh," shakily bending forward as she wretched onto the hospital bedding her head feeling worse than it did. Stumbling out of the bed, Blair fell onto the floor, "Mffph," Pain spreading up her tired limbs.

Mumbling to herself, ripping the IVs out of her arms, "Argh!" Blair fell back onto the cold, hard floor feeling blood dripping from both her arms. She coughed, hands flew out, grasping her chest coughing louder.

Choking on the blood present within her mouth, Blair slumped on the floor banging her head against the wall behind her, "M-m-m-mother," Whispering brokenly, arms at her side body convulsing.

Vomiting over herself Blair gasped, hands reaching out to grab the bed as her legs shook violently. Wiping the vomit from her lips with the back of her hand, Blair wobbled, grasping the edges of the bed for support. Gritting her teeth from the pain beginning to move around the bed at a slow pace. Stumbling onto the floor again, coughing louder blood spewing from Blair's lips.

Banging her hands on the floor with rage, she heard a crack her eyes went wide with fear. "Oh no. Oh no," Chanting to herself as her foot was bending the opposite way, squeezing her eyes tightly she screamed out in desperation.

Hearing footsteps, Blair bit her lip from the pain as she sprung from the floor, eyes rolling back inside her head feeling the bone pop out of her broken ankle. "MPFFFPH," Blair took a laboured breath, her knuckles turning white as she gripped the side of the bed.

Letting go of the bed Blair stumbled hitting her body into the wall next to the hospital door, "Come on. Shit!" Angry with herself, grabbing the door handle and throwing it open with rage she stumbled out of the room.

Scraping the wall with her nails, feeling blood rush down her hands seeing that her nails were broken from the force, Blair bit her tongue to stop the sounds of pain trying to erupt from her mouth. Putting one wear foot in front of the other, using the wall for support, Blair heaved walking along the side of the hospital walkway.

Stopping, biting her lip as she heard muffled voices calling out to her, she crunched her lip with her teeth, feeling the familiar taste of blood inside her mouth. Blair's eyes rolled back, sweating from head to toe trying to move one of her feet in front of the other. Desperately trying to move quicker.

Coughing loudly hearing a distant voice yelling out to her in a panic, "MISS! You can't be up and moving yet. MISS!" Balling her fists tightly in her palms, Blair tried walking quicker, slumping against the wall coughing and spluttering, blood flicking everywhere.

Heaving, while she turned around Blair began putting one foot in front of the other again, hearing the panicked voice grow nearer, frustration etched on to Blair's face, "LEAVE ME ALONE!" Trying to shout at the top of her lungs but failed miserably as more blood spewed from her chapped, broken lips.

Angrily punching the wall with her weak hand, Blair coughed louder gasping as she tried catching her breath, "MISS. MISS!" Frustratingly clinging to the wall, still coughing Blair disregarded the panicked voice which seemed to be closer than before.

Mumbling out a reply as blood dripped down her face, "L-l-leave m-m-me a-a-a-alon-e." Stopping as her body began swaying harder than before, sweating from head to toe, knuckles gripping the white gown she wore as her legs buckled again. Slamming her bloodied hands to the wall, steadying herself. Until.

Blair bit her lip, eyes shut tightly as a wave of pain washed through her body. Body sawing, head tilted back, eyes glossing over as Blair mumbled out incoherent whimpers as her body slammed to the floor. Blair was having a seizure, foaming at the mouth as her tears slid down her face, legs shaking violently.

Nurses and doctors rushed to Blair's shaking form, bustling around her trying to move her back onto the hospital bed. Doctors shouting at one another, pushing everyone out the way as they injected poor Blair making her sleep, the convulsions stopping.

Uttering one single word, "M-m-mother."

Blair laid there on the hospital bed unconscious, waiting to die so that she could see her mother.

One last time.