My Evolving Transition Ch. 08

Story Info
On going My Evolving Transition series.
2.7k words
4.35
2.8k
2
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 8 of the 14 part series

Updated 12/14/2023
Created 02/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Evolving Transition Ch. 08

Introduction:

My life changed even more after a gang of thugs had broken me in, and then tattooed me. After some thought, I decided to go to the gender assessment therapy program with the guidance of my doctor. Zayne was feeling left out and ignoring me.

The Story:

Wrong Side of the Tracks

I woke up the next morning sore and sorry for myself. Then I checked the mirror to see the 10-centimeter (5-inch) letters in Roman font, B X 9 on my lower back.

"W T F," I said to the mirror. I could never reveal my lower back again in public, without the public knowing, I'm aligned with B X 9. So, no more wearing sports bras or short tight shirts, or tiny tops.

I recently had my strawberry blonde hair dyed with a darker tone, teal, and purple. Mainly to stop people from recognizing me, who didn't know I had turned gay.

*

The very next day, I had a scheduled appointment with my doctor, so I dressed in Cognito by wearing sweatpants, a hoodie, sunglasses, a covid mask, and Ugg boots, to the mall. Make-up also helped with my disguise and my evolution.

I spent half the day in the mall and on medical assignments.

While visiting my doctor, I asked for a H I V test out of the blue. She did the blood work, for a NAT (Nucleic Acid Test) screen and a few scans unrelated. I told her that I have had a fair bit of unprotected sex lately, and I wanted a clear conscience.

Strangely, she didn't question any of my requests. Even when I ask her about the gender reassignment program.

Then I received my first intravenous jab today, and then my first therapy class.

In the therapy group, there were about 15 people in various stages of transition. There was a small group who welcomed me on my first day. They were further into the program than I was, so they were calling themselves by transition names. There was, Joe or Justina, Craig or Cynthia, and Brian or Brandy B.

*

Several weeks later, I was invited to go to a bar with them, after our group session. It was an LBQGT Bar, and it was filled with gays, lesbians, crossdressers, and transsexuals. We chilled and drank a few mixed drinks. Then we left and went our separate ways.

By now my muscle tone had slowly changed and my skin was getting softer. At 24, I am no longer the person I once was, a year ago. In hindsight, I am slowly morphing into the person I was supposed to be.

Just to think a year ago, I was barely 5ft. 6 in. (169 cm), but in that time it's the height that's changed. My muscle tone and weight have changed. A year ago, I was, 180 pounds (83 kg), I am now hovering around the 150-pound mark (68 kg) and shrinking.

All the walking I have been doing plus all the extracurricular workouts with giant black men, has helped stop my body being flabby.

Taking those pills for a year and the extra ones I was taking now, seem to be doing things to my body, even my body hair has slowed down from regrowing as quickly.

Then, there's my cock, it doesn't get as hard as easily anymore, or stay hard long. My nipples and breasts are slightly puffier, but they were still man boobs. The hair on my head seems to be a little fuller and grows quicker.

It was around this time, that I started going to a gym. More for squats, treadmills, and bikes, all cardio stuff.

At times it all sounded surreal, without me knowing, my body had slowly mutated into a girl. Then, there was a negative, my ribs and chest at times hurt, and at times I had these mood swings, and often double-guessed myself.

It's my mother, who had to wear my mood swings and frustrations. Yet, I don't dare tell her about my gender switch program. She already had a problem with me dressing like a girl. If she only knew I was trying to turn into one, would start another argument.

She will find out one day but not yet.

**

B-X-9 started to me have free reign. That is, only if I agreed to serve a few select members on a weekly basis. Which I have been. J-Bone was my favourite of the crew, he was firm but didn't treat me like a dog.

I was still in the early stages of my gender reassignment and was still a borderline non-passable skinny white-ass crossdresser to the untrained eye. So, I no longer had any contact with Zayne. He basically told me to fuck off, after I became B X 9 toy.

So anyway, on to the story.

*

On this night, I was all dolled up with make-up and wore a short black leather mini skirt, fishnet stockings, a light grey top, that showed off the inkwork on my lower back, a fake leather bikers' jacket, and leather shin-length brown boots.

So, anyway, after therapy was over, us wannabe girls (Cynthia, Justina, and Brandy B) headed to Warehouse 13, for a few relaxing couple of drinks. After an hour and a half of drinking and watching everyone, cuddle, kiss, and dance, our group broke up and went our separate ways.

The weather wasn't that bad, so I decided to go window shopping until it was time for my bus home. I was dressed up as a woman, as usual, and lost in my world.

"So, it's gay bars now," out of the blue a voice said, it startled me. I turned around, and it was Tiffany and her lesbian friend. I tried to ignore her and walk away from her, but she kept harassing me as I did.

"Are you kidding me, you didn't notice us?" she said sarcastically. She grabbed me and smiled. I shrug her hand off me and started to walk at pace away from her. I put a bit of space between us.

All I could hear was her bitching about something, from a distance.

I darted off into the alley behind the shops I had been window shopping at. It was dark, spooky, and eerie. There were numerous sounds that made me panic.

It was probably only someone tossing out the trash, or a bum looking thru the trash.

Then there's another sound. "Hello?" nervously say. No response, so I walked cautiously deeper into the alley. My boots clip-clop on the bluestone brick underneath my feet. I then found out, it was a bum, scavenging thru a dumpster.

Tiffany was standing on the street on the edge of the ally, with hands on hips.

"What are you doing, you shouldn't be here?" the bum loudly mumbled. He scared the shit out of me.

"Hmm, whatever," I said and walked on by him, likely a stuck-up bitch.

"Nice ass, wav-wav wa-woom," he said, looking at what I was dressed in.

There was graffiti all over the middle of the alley, too dark to make out what.

I kept walking and I was now, only about 20 feet from the other side when some guy out of the darkness bails me up, with what looked like a gun.

"Whore, you can stop right there," he said, I just froze looking at the object in his hand. He had a black thing pointing at me, that looked like a gun. It wasn't but at 10:00 PM at night, it looked like one.

It was only a piece of a broken hammer handle.

"What in the blue hell, do you think you're doing here?" he said. I was too shocked to think and look at him or the object in his hand.

"Taking a shortcut," I nervously said. He gave me a look that I'd seen before.

"Well, no, not without paying a toll," He smugly said.

That's when three more tattooed Latino-looking guys came out from the darkness.

"Why don't you hang out with us for a while," he said.

"You're going to, even if you don't want to," he said again. I was scared stiff.

"You see this isn't B X 9 turf anymore, when you crossed thru the alley, you crossed over into Blood Rats territory," he said, with authority. The others looked like they were carrying knives.

The guy who was doing all the talking walked really close to me, and right into my face.

All these boys had nice faces, pity they had no morals. I tried backing away from him but walked into someone behind me.

"All right guys let's teach this B X 9 ho, what side of the block, she's in," he smugly said.

I was shitting myself, with a gun (not real), and a couple of knives, I started to panic and whimper a little. Urine was running down my inner leg, I had wet myself thru fear. I felt embarrassed.

"Save us the trouble and take your clothes off," he said. I hesitated but began to slowly undo my leather mini skirt, which dropped to the ground first.

"That wasn't a request, go get your gear off," he said as he lost patience at my slowness.

I then slowly rolled down my stockings and panties and unzipped my boots. That's when one of them noticed my tiny cock, once I had my panties down to my knees.

The guy with the gun then shoved me to the ground in front of the four of them. I was spreadeagled and they all then saw my cock. My boots, knickers, and stockings were pulled off my shins and feet.

"A fucking faggot, a fuckin' faggot," someone announced.

Like dogs, they then started stripping me bare. Starting with my jacket before ripping my top off. Then my jacket was dumped on the ground.

Then they started unzipping their pants. I crawled over and tried to stand up, that's when my tattoo was spotted.

"B X 9, B X fucking 9, we'll send a message to B X fucking 9," the guy with the gun said. I knelt before him, stripped naked, and desperately tried to cover up and hide my tiny breasts.

The fact, I belonged to B X 9, but was in Blood Rats territory, made me shiver not only from the cold but fear. Then I looked at the four of them.

That's when they dropped all their weapons and started to drop their pants and belts. I knew what was next, not murder but sex.

When I looked at their discarded weapons on the ground and realized they were fake. That scary gun was a broken handle from a worksite, with a black rubber grip, and the knives were plastic toys.

The realization dawned on me, that they had all stooged me.

It put a wry smile on my face. The threat was real, just the intent was all a put-on. It worked, they had me naked in the dark and alone.

*

The guy closest to me, then lifted me right off the ground, as another guy groped me. My legs were spread, and fingers probed my ass. My clothes were dumped below me, as I was made to kneel on them.

In no time, I had a cock down my throat, while someone was jamming fingers inside my ass.

Once the guy fingering my ass thought I was ready enough for him, he forced his cock in my ass. It hurt like hurt going in.

He showed no remorse and humped his way deeper inside my ass.

Forcefully he jammed his cock into me, making me scream into cock in my mouth in pain. They got a kick out of my pain.

I've had many cocks inside my ass, but the first cock of the night always hurt.

"For a B X 9 whore, your ass is nice and tight," he grumbled. They all laughed at that. He kept thumping inside me with no passion until he was fully in.

They continued to fuck me. I couldn't help but cry in pain. I was feeling as if he was tearing my ass apart, I was in so much pain. The other two were watching and rubbing their cocks in admiration.

Then once he'd cum in my ass and pulled out. He didn't last long. I had goosebumps and shivered, as I took a breath, in between eating a big cock.

Cum leaked out in the changeover, as one of the other guys slid their cock into my now-opened ass.

Once the guy in my mouth and the guy in my ass finished inside me. I was given a breather.

As I sat kneeling with legs together, on the cobblestone bricks, cum slowly trickled from my ass. My jacket was yanked from under me, sending scattering onto the damp bricked path.

I felt the chill from the damp and the mild night, as I raised myself from a semi-foetal position while clenching my chest. It was only brief as my jacket was dumped on my head. I then put it on.

It helped shelter me from the outdoors, I sat on my knees, with my jacket on, wondering what was next.

I didn't have to wait long before a cock was presented to me. At first, I sat watching it and the lower chest tattoos of whose cock it was. I snapped out of stargazing when he banged his heavy cock on my head.

I got the hint and reached up for it and put it into my opened mouth, in an instant. Off I went and began sucking his cock.

He almost immediately started thrusting his cock in and out of my mouth, as I went to work on making love to it.

"Wow, B X 9 have a well-trained the cocksucker," someone behind me, laughed.

He pushed his big cock down deep inside my throat, making me tear up briefly, as I gagged. I got over the discomfort, as I can't deny the fact that, over the course of a year, I love the taste of cock.

Then someone lifted me up to all fours and positioned me, to gain entry to my ass. So back I was with cock in my mouth and ass.

"Fucking cocksucker, and a good one too," the guy's cock I had down my throat complimented.

"We need to find one of these," another said.

"Or steal this one," another said.

Then laughter broke out after the guy fucking my ass started to lose his shit. Although my ass felt numb from the cool breeze and the constant slapping, I did feel him filling twitch and cum inside me.

Once he pulled out, he gave my ass another slap, which made me yelp. He snorted a laugh.

That was what went on for the next hour or so, then they seemed to let me go.

Then what appeared to be the leader leaned down to me.

"You know, I was thinking of beating the shit out of you and leaving you for dead," he said methodically. I was spent, out of energy, and weakened.

"But I want you to survive and live, and come back one day, bitchboy," he continued.

"I'm dead certain, you'll enjoy our company after a while," he finished.

"Now get the fuck out of here," he said and threw $20 at me. Which I put in my jacket pocket.

My near-naked body was dirty from the ground, I had cum leaking from my ass. As I stood or tried to, I lost my balance and fell back down. He laughed at me, then they all did, as they vanished from site.

I then grabbed my clothes and got dressed, without bothering with my knickers and tank top, as were ruined, and coated with whatever was on the ground.

I was so fucked up, I had to lean on a building to steady myself as I walked. It was like I was drunk, as aimed to exit the alley.

All I wanted to do right now was sleep, as I walked slowly out from the darkness. I was still stumbling and off-balance as I walked much like a drunk.

I made it to the bus shelter and sat down, with cum dribbling down my inner thigh and down my legs. Once I vomited, I knew I wasn't in a state to wait for the bus.

So, with the $20 in my pocket, I hailed a taxi home.

Continued until next time....