My Ex After the Drive In Pt. 01

Story Info
The days after my ex played drive in whore.
1.6k words
4.06
19.4k
19
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oney3232
Oney3232
84 Followers

What follows is the day after the night in the drive in. You should read that first, but a quick summary: We were at a drive in, she was blowing me in the back of the car, her former student- now in college - was watching us, I invited him and essentially traded her mouth and pussy (not fucking, just a blowjob) for his silence. I -- and she -- got really turned on with the idea of her being used in a business transaction like a hooker.

The Next Day

The next morning I woke up, looked over at my ex still sleeping. After she took my 20 dollars, we went to bed and had incredible sex. We went to sleep right after that, so in looking at her, I still saw the cum glazed face of my ex-wife, last night's paid for whore.

I got up and shook my head. I didn't know what kind of hell I was in for. We had to discuss what happened, and I didn't know if this would be a crying fight, a shouting fight, or get out of my life fight. I wasn't sure what her reaction would be. Hell, I was reeling in thinking about what I did the night before. I gave her to be used like a party favor in exchange for that kid keeping his mouth shut. While it was not the intention of the night -- we were only going to make out in the back of a car -- I found I got off seeing her being used like an object, calling her degrading names, and treating her like a common street whore.

I got up and started to make breakfast. I figured the games were over, and we needed to talk this out. I then heard her get up, and go right to the shower. I heard a quiet wow from the other room -- and that probably meant she looked at her face for the first time. She hadn't cleaned up from the night before, so she saw what I saw the previous night: a cum covered slut who sucked guys in cars as part of a business deal, and not the cute high school teacher she normally was.

I got things ready as she emerged from the bathroom. It was like night and day. Here she was looking like my ex always did. The Dorothy Hamill hair cut perfectly in place, a very clean and perky face, all wrapped up in a white terrycloth robe that went mid-thigh. The transformation from whore to school teacher was amazing -- and really turned me on. The bad girl went back to good girl almost instantaneously.

"Good morning! Breakfast is ready." I said as she approached.

I pulled out a chair for her, but she wasn't smiling. I knew I was in trouble -- this was going to be bad. I poured coffee and brought it to her. Then I sat down and waited for the war.

But nothing came. She sipped her coffee, and ate a nibble, So I decided to broach the subject -- someone had to.

"I think we should talk about last night."

"Yeah, I know.", she said and sighed.

Not what I expected, so I continued.

"How do you feel?"

She looked up at me with those soft brown eyes and said, "Honestly?"

"Yeah, honestly? Are you ok?"

"Truthfully, it was the most exciting and incredible thing I've ever done."

My mouth dropped. Is she saying she liked it? I asked," So you liked what happened last night?"

"Well, maybe not at first, but in a bit, I really got into it. And that's what scares me."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, the part I liked the best was being used liked a sex toy. I was treated like an object, and I really got off on it. Being degraded by you guys, being called all those names. Two guys using me for their pleasure - that really got me going!"

"So -- what scares you about that? You had a good time, right?"

"It's not the good time. It's the fact I was the paid whore, and really liked it. I liked being given something in exchange for sex! What does that say about me?"

She looked like she was going to cry. So I reached for her hand and said, "If you think about it, you've always been the good girl. The proper girl. The girl who never does anything wrong. And the fact you get turned on by being bad is the whole point".

"What do you mean?"

"The normal you would ever think about doing that -- but deep down, you want to be that bad girl, at least every once in a while. And when those situations arise, you go there. The times we've done stuff that gets you really going is when you step out of the good girl area and act like, well, a whore."

I said that word, and she looked at me with eyes that shot right through me. I thought I was dead where I stood.

She gulped, "You're right. Once I get into those things, something takes over. And there was something else about last night."

"What was that?"

"The fact you controlled me. Told me to do things. The fact that I felt I had no choice was really exciting -- and a bit scary since I didn't know what you were going to do. I honestly thought after you put your fingers in my butt you were going to have Jimmy screw me."

Ok -- knowing my ex, this might be a trap line. I wasn't sure if she meant it or trying to get me to say something. Still -- I dove in.

"Would you have done it? Would you have screwed both of us last night?"

"I think so. Maybe. I definitely would have screwed you and sucked him at the same time, that's for sure. That's how turned on I was. The fact I was been treated like a piece of meat made it all the hotter, and I think I would have done anything. But I'm glad you didn't."

"Why?"

"Because I would have felt awful. I would have hated myself. It was bad enough I let him cum all over me, then you have him feed me his cum, have him call me all those names, but I couldn't go into that school and see people who might have known him."

She paused, then said, "Why didn't you let him fuck me?"

"Because it wasn't part of the deal. We didn't have condoms and it was a bridge too far -- this was a first time and decided to stop while we all had fun. Besides, I didn't think he would be quiet about that."

She looked up with a look of horror on her face and said, "You don't think he'll tell anyone, do you!"

"Honestly, I don't think so. When he said a deal is a deal makes me think he's going to keep quiet. Besides, who would believe him?"

She looked at me quizzically, like I had insulted her honor and said, "Why?"

"Well, look at who you are! You're the good little English teacher! Who's going to believe him saying that you traded your mouth and pussy for silence? That you basically turned a trick?"

She looked at me and smiled like she realized she just got away with something. Then I decided to go for it.

"Would you want two guys at the same time? Would you do that?"

"Maybe. I'd have to be in the right situation."

I wanted to push this. I said, "Should we reach out to Jimmy? I bet he'd like to join us!"

"No, I don't think he'd keep that quiet. One time maybe, a second one, he'd yap. Let's just leave games like last night for us. And you decide."

"Decide what?"

"Decide what we do. I know you won't hurt me or put me in a compromised position. So -- if you want to play that type of game - especially the bad girl part -- then I'm game."

"You're sure?" You'll do whatever I plan?"

"Yea. I liked being told what to do and treated that way. Treated like a sex toy for men; I like the idea of people seeing the smart girl, the high school English teacher, and don't realize she swallowed cum in a car the night before. That one morning I'm giving a lecture on Shakespeare, and that night I'm trading sex for things. - really turns me on. Being called Mam and Mrs. during the day, and...and what did Jimmy call me at the end?"

"Fuck bag?"

"Yeah, being called a fuck bag at night. We just need to work into it like we've done in the past. And if have time, you know I'll really get into it."

With that, she took of her robe to show me her clean, naked body. It glistened, no more cum residue from the night before, and then she went down on her knees to give me a blowjob. Before she put my cock in her mouth, she looked up at me and said, "Your fuckbag is here to serve you."

She dove down on my cock, almost taking it all the way in, and the thought she was blowing me in the living room and agreeing to whatever sex games I came up with made me cum almost immediately all in her mouth. Just like last night, she swallowed, and just like she did last night, licked up the cum that dripped onto my leg and on the floor. We spend the rest of that day making love and playing husband and wife. I hadn't come up with the game I wanted yet -- that might take some time.

Oney3232
Oney3232
84 Followers