All Comments on 'My Ex After the Drive In Pt. 01'

by Oney3232

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 1 year ago

Who’s going to believe a dude banged his former english teacher?

Everyone. And she’ll be lucky to have her job. Teachers sign contracts stating no “moral turpitude” hell, you can get fired for posting a bikini pic on social media.

So yeah, he has no reason to keep his mouth shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

4 stories, 4 followers. Stories like this are the reason why.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 1 year ago

If you've only written 1600 words, and the story isn't finished, then keep writing, don't stop until the story is done or you have 4 or 5 Lit pages (14,000-17,500 words).

\

And forget about it being "true." Few believe you and it adds nothing ti the story.

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikeyover 1 year ago

5 Stars. Can’t wait for chapter 2.

iammweaseliammweaselover 1 year ago

What follows is the day after the night in the drive in. You should read that first,

No really, you shouldn't read it. No one should, in fact it shouldnt exist anywhere on the interwebs.

Dumber than shit and the comments below show that it is a contagious disease.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Five erotic stars. I love the 'good girl gone bad' aspect, rather than the 'she's always been a slut' so many here write about. Speaking of which, I understand that she's now your ex, but she was your wife at the time of the scenes you're telling us about, so you should be referring to her as your "wife", not your ex, which confuses things.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOney3232@Oney3232
All stories I post about my ex wife are 100% true. They happened in the mid 80's, but all the details are here. She was a prim and proper New Jersey high school teacher, who for a time led a secret life as a call girl. She's the before and after in my picture

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES