My Ex-Girlfriend's Mom Pt. 03

Story Info
Fashionable after work drinks and more with Anna.
3.3k words
4.77
19.1k
31

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 02/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hosey
hosey
66 Followers

After Lisa and I broke up, I actually felt relieved. We were just not meant to be, and I think we both understood that in the end. But, honestly, I was also feeling somehow bad, as you do after a break-up. And of course, Anna, my now ex-girlfriend's mom, was still on my mind. I couldn't stop thinking about what had happened in the car at that wedding. Although we didn't have actual sex, it had definitely been the hottest thing I had ever done. And so there I was, single, confused, and horny as fuck.

It took a few days after the break-up for my mood to lighten up. It was late at night when I received a text message from Anna.

`Hey single boy, I hope you are doing fine! Me and my girls from work are going for after-business drinks to this nice little French bar near our store, Thursday evening. Who knows, maybe we'll accidentally run into each other there. Anna`

And there it was again, the excitement. What did she have in mind, now that I was not dating her daughter anymore? My mind was spinning for the following days. Of course, there was only one way to find out: go for it, show up a that place, sip a drink at the bar, and see what happens.

Thursday came, and I was nervous as fuck. I had a few drinks at home to calm myself down, before going out. As I walked through the old town, more and more fancy, well-dressed people crossed my way as they went to the nearby bars and restaurants. Thursdays is almost as big a day for going out as the weekend. Plus you get to see a lot of fancy after-work crowd. Eventually I passed the fashion store where Anna works. By that time, it was already closed. A few steps down the alley was the bar she mentioned, a posh little place, super crowded with well dressed people. I lit a cigarette to calm down. Luckily, I made a bit of an effort and put on a nice shirt. Still, I felt a bit awkward, but what the hell. The few drinks I had helped a bit to not care too much.

The place was packed, and much bigger than it looked from outside. The fancy downtown after-work crowd didn't really notice me as I walked in and went straight to the bar. I ordered a beer and had a look around. So many good-looking people, mostly engaged in conversations about work. But also lots of rich older men, probably looking to score. And lots of pantyhose clad women. Although a nice treat for the eye, I was focused on Anna, but where was she? Was she even there? Maybe she had already left.

I casually let my eyes wander around, until I saw her. Bingo! She was sitting at a bar table with three other women, her co-workers I assumed. They were talking and laughing and drinking cocktails. From what I could see, she looked phenomenal. She wore her hair down, which made her even more attractive. And boy, she was dressed to kill. Actually all four of them were, all wearing sexy dresses. And all of them were showing quite some leg, looking highly determined to attract the attention of every man in the room. From what I could see, they were quite successful with that.

Anna wore a black glitter dress, fancy black pumps with a buckle application and, best of all, showed off her long legs in sheer black pantyhose. What a sight she was. They were all good looking, but Anna easily stood out, as usual. Two of her colleagues seemed to be around her age, while the fourth one seemed a bit younger. All of them were clad in some sort of hosiery. The younger one sported some eye-catching glitter tights while the others opted for sheers, one in nude, and one in black with polka dots. A straight four out of four, not bad.

After a few minutes of me sipping my drink and gazing at her, Anna saw me, and gave me a quick wave along with a smile. That's when she started her show. She constantly crossed and re-crossed her legs, let her hand run over her thigh and even kept dangling her shoe. All while giving me the occasional glance to make sure I was still watching. As if I was able to focus on anything else. She knew exactly what she was doing, and I could see how she was enjoying to once again tease the shit out of me. It had an effect on my cock too. How could she drive me so crazy every goddamn time? I was not the only one though, quite some men were checking her out. She seemed to love it. I ordered another drink, something stronger, with vodka, to calm me down and keep my cool. I actually met a guy I somehow knew and talked to him for a bit. And just as I was engaged in the conversation, I felt a tip on my shoulder.

"Hey, so nice to see you here," Anna said, suddenly standing right next to me, smiling. She was on her way to the toilet, together with the co-worker with the polka dot tights. I realized that these were actually patterned Chanel tights, with tiny Chanel logos instead of regular polka dots. Why not.

"Hey, yeah, I thought I stop by and have a drink."

She introduced me to her colleague Sarah as her daughter's ex-boyfriend.

"Well, enjoy your evening guys," she said, smiling at me as they walked away.

"Oh man shit, your ex-mom-in-law is hot," said the guy as he looked after her, checking her pantyhose clad legs. „But she wants you man, I could see that. You should give it a shot," he joked. "Oh man, I better get going before I get some naughty thoughts," he continued before going back to his friends. Well, he had a point.

The ladies came back from the toilet. Sarah smiled at me as she walked back to their table, Anna briefly stopped and whispered in my ear.

"We're leaving soon, wait near the back door of the store until I go in, I have the keys, but make sure they don't see you."

Then she went back to her table, as if nothing happened. Now it was on. I paid my (quite expensive) drinks, waved goodbye to them and left. I found a somewhat darker corner near the store, from where I could see the bar from a distance, and I waited, anxiously, for about 10 minutes, when they finally left the bar. All four of them seemed a bit tipsy and were laughing and joking around as they came out.

"And say hi to your daughter's cute ex," Sarah, the one with the Chanel tights, joked.

"Poor boy should be joining us next time, we'll cheer him up now that he's single," came from the nude hosed one.

Well, I'd like that for sure. They kept giggling for a while, when Anna explained that she had to go back to the store to get her stuff. That's when they split, her co-workers went in opposite direction to get their taxis. The clacking of their high heels filled the alley. I watched Anna as she walked back to the backdoor of the store, admiring her legs, and how confidently she walked in those heels. She unlocked, switched off the alarm and walked in. I waited another 2 minutes until her colleagues would disappear around the corner on the other end of the alley before I quickly crossed the street. I gave a quiet knock on the door, Anna quickly opened and dragged me in.

"There you are, come in," she whispered before she locked the door behind me.

Without further ado, we started making out, right there in the hallway. I pushed her against the wall and we engaged in wild kissing. She got hold of my hair and became very passionate, breathing heavily. As she wrapped one leg around my waist, I was able to feel up her pantyhose clad thighs. My cock got rock hard in a matter of seconds. That's when she drew my hand to her crotch to feel how wet she was. I felt something else too, no panties under her pantyhose. Holy shit! She noticed my excitement.

"I got rid of them on the toilet," she said with a naughty smile.

I continued my passionate kissing whilst feverishly fingering her through her pantyhose, making her breath heavily. Soon, her hand felt up the big bulge in my pants.

"Come with me," she whispered before she took my hand and dragged me further into the store.

We passed a small kitchenette and some closed doors before she unlocked the door that led to the shop floor. All of a sudden we were right in the middle of the small but fancy boutique. Thanks to the night lighting it was not completely dark.

"I've always wanted to do it in here," she said as she turned to me, smiling.

I was nervously looking around, asking if it is safe.

"Doors are locked, and I took care of the security," she said smiling. "And the blinds are down, nobody can see inside, don't worry."

With that we started making out again. Anna was so luscious to kiss, we were snogging and groping like teenagers, she was incredibly horny. Getting down on her knees, she unbuttoned my pants and finally freed my aching cock. Her eyes popped at the sight of my full erection, standing to attention, ramrod hard right in her face. Having Anna kneel in front of me, right in the middle of the dimly lit store, surrounded by expensive dresses, shoes and mirrors will forever be an unforgettable sight.

"Such a beautiful hard cock, haven't seen that in a while," she said, right before she wrapped her red lips around it.

Feeling her cheeks hollow as her mouth skillfully sucked on my throbbing member almost made my knees weak, it felt so fucking good. That woman knew what she was doing. It all went so fast. Some 15 minutes ago I was still at that bar, and now I was in the store with my cock in Anna's mouth.

„You have no idea how jealous the girls would be now if they knew," she said. „They would all love to do what I'm doing right now."

"I could say the same thing about the majority of men in that bar."

Anna laughed, playfully let her tongue circle around the tip of my cock and kept on sucking. How passionate and just plain naughty she was, the way she maintained eye contact as she licked and sucked on my erection skyrocketed my arousal. But she wouldn't let me cum like that. Instead, she got back up, hopped on the cashier's counter and stretched her leg to present her black heels. „Would you mind taking them off for me?"

I carefully took them off to reveal her feet, beautifully pedicured under her sheer black reinforced toe pantyhose. It was hands down the hottest thing I had ever seen. My hands were all over those legs. I gave in to all my urges, feeling them up from her silky soft soles up to her thighs. It's what I had been dreaming of since that Christmas Day where she had greeted me in that sexy outfit of hers.

"That's what you like, don't you?" she giggled. "I made sure to choose a really nice pair for you," she said as she herself ran her hands over her thighs, admiring them.

I couldn't help myself and started sucking on her toes while feeling up those silky soft legs. That sexy moaning of hers indicated how it turned her on.

"Oh god, it's so hot when you suck on my toes like that."

She parted her legs to reveal her pussy, only hidden by the darker crotch part of her sheer to waist pantyhose. Watching me sucking her nylon clad toes, she started playing with her pussy. I made a move and buried my head between her legs, licking her clit through her nylons. That obviously did it for her, she started moaning heavily. But soon she wanted more:

"Rip them open."

I made sure not to rip them too much, but enough to expose her soaking wet, shaved pussy. "Oh yassss," she approved. I started rubbing her clit and then entered her with my tongue. Soon I added my fingers, slowly inserting one, then another. They slid in so easily. Getting back up, we kissed heavily while I continued working her pussy with my fingers. She got hold of my cock that still stuck out of my pants.

"I want you to fuck me right here," she whispered.

With her legs still spread, Anna moved the very edge of the counter and leaned back with her hands behind her back, supporting on her elbows. That look on her face said it all, so full of lust, I will never forget it. I hurried to step out of my pants, as she seductively placed one leg and my shoulder, the other wrapped around my hip. We looked at each other, breathing heavily as I pushed my cock into her and started pounding her.

The lust overtook, we gave in to our desires like animals. The counter, although massive, was shaking enough for a few smaller items to fall down, but we didn't care. I rather watched her tits as they bounced under her glittery dress with every one of my thrusts. And listened to her wild moaning as I drilled my cock into her. Pretty soon she was close.

"Oh god that's so good, don't stop, keep fucking me, just don't stop," she moaned.

Soon, Anna came to a climax, loud and intense. But she was not done yet. She pushed me back, got off the counter and slipped back into her high heels. With the most passionate French kiss, her hand grabbed my still rock hard cock. She walked me a few steps through the store, playfully pulling me by my cock, before she propped herself against a freestanding, about waist high shelf. Slightly bending over, she pulled up her skirt and presented me her lovely ass in those ripped pantyhose. She ran her hand over her pantyhose clad ass and thighs, giving me that magical over-the-shoulder look, waiting to be taken from behind.

Thank god for those few drinks I had, being just that tiny bit tipsy usually helps me last longer. That's what saved me that night, otherwise I would not have been able to keep up with her. I walked up to her and entered her from behind. Her pussy was still so wet. That's when Anna got even wilder, begging me to pull her hair and fuck her hard. I did as told and added a few slaps on her ass. She practically screamed in ecstasy as I pounded her as hard as I could.

"Yes take me hard, fuck me like a slut," she kept moaning.

Lisa would never be like that. So passionate, so full of lust, so incredibly sexual. And oh boy, she was a dirty talker and it was insanely hot.

"You like banging your ex's mom in her pantyhose and heels like that, don't you?"

"Oh god yes, you drive me crazy!"

That dirty talk of hers was almost too much to handle for me. Both my hands got hold of her waist as I slammed my hard cock into her, getting closer and closer with each thrust. I really had to contain myself, I wanted to give Anna another orgasm and enjoy this for as long as I possibly could. Luckily it didn't take her all too long. We managed to cum together, both screaming in ecstasy as I came inside of her.

After we caught our breath she turned around and kissed me, telling me how amazing that was for her. It certainly was the same for me. What a woman Anna was, I was incredibly attracted to her. We put everything back to how it was and went back to the kitchenette, where we shared a mini bottle of sparkling wine they kept in their small fridge and talked a bit. Anna opened up about the problems with her husband, that he does not show the slightest interest in her anymore. She actually thanked me for making her feel wanted again, and feel alive. Eric, her husband, seemed to have lost his sex drive completely. But Anna still had her desires, her fantasies and a lot of sex drive, now more than ever, as she told me. Her only consolation: she shares this fate with her two colleagues of the same age. Their husbands are the same. They are all financially secure, but the desire, the sex, is what's missing in their lives. That's why they all love their weekly ladies night at that bar. They love to dress up and earn some much needed attention from men, attention they do not get from their husbands. And then they go home to their vibrators.

The reason for all that was truly beyond me. I just couldn't understand their husbands. I mean, Anna is every man's dream, so attractive, so feminine, and so full of lust. She blushed as I told her that. If only she was 20 years younger. But we had no illusions, we were both realistic enough to know that this cannot be anything more than an affair, an adventure.

Anna was amused by the fact that she was still in her ripped pantyhose. She admitted that it made her feel quite sexy and naughty. After we finished our drinks, she told me to come with her to the office room, where she opened a drawer full of unopened packages of pantyhose, and pulled out one of them.

"Good thing of an all ladies business, we always keep lots of spare pantyhose in here, in case one of us has a run or... well, they get ripped for some other reason," she joked. I found that fascinating, something to fantasize.

"I think a lot of men have the same fascination with pantyhose as you, I catch a lot of them staring at my legs when they come here shopping with their wives," she told me.

Well, who could blame them. She took off the ripped ones and tossed them over to me. "That's for you, something to remember," she giggled.

As I watched her putting on the fresh pair (this time with panties), I got hard again.

"My goodness, again?"

She was astonished as she saw the bulge in my pants. I couldn't help it.

"Let me take care of this."

With this, she sat down on the office chair, unbuckled my pants, grabbed my hard cock and started sucking me off one more time. Oh god, I couldn't believe it. I was watching in awe as she sat there, her nylon clad legs crossed, letting her mouth do its wonders. She kept teasing me by dangling her shoe or running her hand over her legs, playfully flirting with me, all while eagerly sucking me closer to another climax. The whole thing was over way too soon, I came a second time that night, right into her mouth. She swallowed everything.

"Oh fuck, you're insane," was all I could say as I tried to catch my breath.

She giggled, said she would love to do more, but a glance on her watch told her it was time to go. We kissed one last time. Anna went out first to check if the coast was clear. Then she walked to the taxi stand, I walked in the opposite direction. I walked all the way home actually, I needed time to process what just happened. My hand kept feeling Anna's pantyhose in my pocket, I still have them.

Anna never texted me again after that. I would occasionally pass the fashion store, I even saw her from outside, but decided against going in and talking to her. Still, the memories of our affair are incredibly vivid until today.

hosey
hosey
66 Followers