My EX - My Prisoner

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood and walked behind her. I placed a thick, wide studded leather collar around her neck and inserted the lock into the buckle and locked it in place. I returned to my seat and snapped the chain leash onto the collar.

"slut, do you remember our conversation at the prison when I told you what your life would be like, and what I was going to expect from you." I asked.

"Yes, Sir, I remember." She replied.

"Know that I meant every word of it and if that isn't acceptable to you or you fail to meet my standards, know that you can be back as Olga's cell mate within two hours."

I saw a shiver run through her body, but also noted her nipples becoming rigid. "Good show me you understand, suck my cock slut."

She didn't hesitate. She attacked my pants and quickly had my cock free and was showering it with kisses and long licks. Once she had my cock quite wet it went into her mouth and immediately down her throat. I saw her smile as she looked up at me as soon as I was deep in her throat. She was a fair if rare cocksucker when we were together, but somewhere after I kicked her out, she had learned a lot. I blame it on my build up and anticipation as well as her skill in it wasn't long before I was blasting cum down her throat.

Once I was empty, she opened her mouth to show me her mouth full of my cum. She held it until I told her to swallow and then made a production out of working to swallow it down. She then took my cock and licked and sucked it and my balls clean.

Slut returned to the kneeling position I had taught her. Cum was visible where it had dribbled out of her mouth, down her chin and landed on her tits. She already looked much more relaxed and less haggard than she had in the prison.

"Start fingering your cunt slut without touching your clit, and abusing your tits and nipples with the other hand. As she started, I pulled out my phone. She blushed because slut was sure I was filming her. Actually, I was ordering a pizza for dinner. Once I completed my order, I hit the record button and captured her a long clip as she performed for me.

I warned her several times that she was not permitted to orgasm without permission. Slut asked several times and every time I told her "No." She finally begged that if she didn't stop, she would come without permission.

I told her, "Stop now, hands out of my cunt and back in kneeling position." I heard her whimper as she complied.

Once she was in position, I explained what her new life was going to be like. That after today she would be locked in the cell to learn the first set of rules. She would be provided with water, and have a slop bucket for a toilet, but nothing else until she could flawlessly recite the rules and explain them.

I continued explaining that once she succeeded with the rules, she would have use of the bathroom, regular meals, and a regular schedule. Her secondary duty would be to get and keep the house spotless. Her primary duty would be responding to and serving me. When called she had six seconds to be kneeling at my feet, where she would obey any command given and provide any and all services I might desire.

At that point the pizza delivery was at the door. I considered sending her naked to retrieve it, but decided I was already pushing pretty hard for her first day. I set the pizza on the table, got myself a beer and a glass of water for slut. I sat down at the table to eat, while she knelt by my side, eating the one slice I had given her from the table.

Once we finished dinner, I took her leash and she crawled to the bathroom. I stood there holding her leash while she used the toilet. It took her awhile to relax enough to actually do anything, but finally succeeded, which was good since I really didn't want her shitting in the slop bucket in the cell.

Then I led her into the cell. I showed her the rules hanging on the wall and the slop bucket in the corner. I told her "Ass up, tits on the floor." I worked two lubed fingers up her ass, and when it was ready roughly shove the medium sized plug into her ass. She squealed as the wide part passed her ring. I put the cuffs back on her wrists, behind her back. It would not be a comfortable night for her, but it would keep her hands away from my horny cunt. I was going to make sure that she was quite sexually frustrated for some time before she got any relief. Then I left her to begin her study, locking the cell door on my way out.

I watched her on my phone. Slut explored the room: looked at the slop bucket, sat on the bed and grimaced, examined the window, and then finally the door. Slut finally knelt on the pad on the floor and started reading and rereading the rules. After an hour I shut off the lights in the cell. They were programmed for four hours on and two hours off. With no light coming through the security windows, a person quickly has no clue how long they have been there and what time of day it really is. For my purposes I needed slut to experience a short night before I tested her. With the lights off slut found the bed and was soon sound asleep.

When the lights came back on, it woke her up. Slut got up stretched as best she could and as she probably did first thing every morning went to pee. She looked at the slop bucket long and hard before finally squatting over it and relieving herself. She wandered the room for a couple minutes and then knelt back down and started studying her rules again. She tried sitting but apparently didn't like sitting on the plug.

I gave her about fifteen minutes to study the rules, before unlocking the door and walking in. I asked how she was doing memorizing the rules and if she was ready for me to test her. Slut said she was ready, so I rolled up the rules and asked her to recite them. She didn't do bad, she got eight out of the ten.

I told her that I was very disappointed in her performance and ordered her to assume a position, "ass high, tits on the floor." I pulled the plug out of her ass, lubed my cock and slowly entered her ass, pushing the crown of my cock past her ring. She squealed as I passed through which earned her a sharp slap on her butt cheek. I hesitated for a moment or two to let her adjust before slowly pushing deep up her ass until my hips hit her butt. I slowly backed back until my crown was again stretching her ring, then started fucking her ass and hard and fast. I grabbed the cuffs holding her wrists and used it for leverage to both hold her in position and fuck harder and faster. I let out a lot of aggression towards her into her ass, before I came hard deep in her ass.

I immediately pushed the plug back in her ass. I grabbed her collar and pulled her up onto her knees and offered my cock to her mouth. She hesitated more that I wanted but took it into her mouth, I pushed in deep enjoyed the feeling as she licked and sucked my cum and her ass off my cock. As she finished cleaning, she finally met my gaze and continued sucking my cock and caressing it with her tongue. I stroked her hair, told her "Good slut"

I told her we would test again in the morning. I unlocked her wrist cuffs from behind her back, relocked them in front of her, attached to a short chain that connected them to her collar. With them still cuffed she had limited use of her hands, and more importantly the short chain prevented her from reaching my cunt.

I told her, "Good day, will see you in the morning. Try to study and do better." As I left the cell and locked the door.

I reprogrammed the lights in the cell. It was ten hours before I would retest her in the morning so I left the lights on for another two hours, then seven hours of darkness for her to sleep and recover, before the lights came on in the morning for her to study for hour before I would retest her. I hoped she passed so I could use and enjoy her more.

I didn't sleep well with the anticipation. Woke up, showered, slipped on a robe, had big cup of coffee, and checked the morning news. When I opened the cell door slut was on the bed but immediately scrambled onto the floor in proper kneeling position. She went through the rule list without an issue and did well when I would ask her what a random rule number was, "What is rule #5?"

I hooked the leash onto her collar, led her to the bathroom and removed the plug from her ass. I gave her twenty minutes to shit, shower, shave, brush her teeth and be at my feet. She scrambled into the shower even before the water got warm.

Meanwhile I fixed breakfast, scrambled eggs, bacon and toast. I had just sat down to eat when slut came crawling to me. She knelt up by my chair. I made minor corrections to her position, mainly pulling her elbows back to better present her tits. Once satisfied with her position, I opened my robe and told her to get under the table and get sucking.

I enjoyed a nice leisurely breakfast while slut worked hard to please me. I was still amazed at the improvement in her cock sucking and deep throat skills. I would occasionally put my hand on her head and push myself deep into her throat and hold her there, until I felt her body tense as air became critical, then let her back off and grab a couple breaths before pulling her deep again. She got the message and even after I released her head, she kept with the same delicious pattern.

As I finished my toast, I pushed her back off my cock and laid line after line of cum across her face. I used my cock to spread it evenly before giving her back my cock to clean. I put the rest of the eggs and toast on my plate and put it on the floor in front of her. She looked up at me, my cum covering her face and dripping onto her tits.

I smiled and told her, "Eat, hands behind your back, don't make me cuff them."

She hesitated a moment and then attacked the plate. She had only had a single slice of pizza since getting here yesterday. As she picked the eggs off the plate with her tongue, my cum drizzled down covering the food onto the plate. That didn't slow her down as she licked the plate clean. When she finished I gave her a tall glass of water to drink.

I took her leash and led her crawling into the kitchen. I showed her where the cleaning supplies were located and told her to start getting the kitchen spotless. I gave her permission to stand and walk when she was actively cleaning. I removed her leash, smiled down at her cum covered face and told her to get to work.

I went to my desk and got to work. Losing yesterday had put me a bit behind and I had several work requests in my inbox. I kept an eye on slut. She started with the dishes, then cleaned the countertops, and about two hours later was on her hands and knees scrubbing the kitchen floor which was a real mess as I had never cleaned it. Watching slut's bare ass wiggling as she scrubbed gave me another hard on.

I walked into the kitchen and told her "ass up, tits on the floor." It was a carryover from when we were together. Her ass immediately came up as her tits and face laid down in the sloppy mess of the floor she was scrubbing.

I ran my cock up and down her slit, it was moist, but not wet enough. I took the tube of lube out of my pocket, lubed my cock and went balls deep in her cunt in one long slow push. I went long and slow until I felt slut's cunt get wet then switched to fast and hard. Before long slut was pushing back as I pounded her cunt. I was about to cum when I felt slut tense as her orgasm approached. I immediately pulled out, spun her around and applied another coat of cum across her face. Her face was a real mess from the mix of dried cum, new cum and dirty soapy water from the floor. Her mouth was still clean as I enjoyed fucking it as she cleaned my still semi-hard cock. Once clean, I slapped her ass and told her to get back to work.

Just before noon slut crawled over to my desk to tell me the kitchen was clean. As I stood to go inspect the phone rang. I bent over my desk to reach my cell and answered. It was my contact at Corrections wanting to know how things were going.

I responded with, "Olga wants her cellmate back, let's discuss." There was a look of sheer terror in sluts' cum covered face. I stayed bent over and pointed at my ass. Almost instantly slut was spreading my butt cheeks and driving her tongue into my tight brown hole.

I then told the contact that things were progressing, still some work to do for her to understand that she was still in prison. Just so slut could hear, I told him I wasn't sure it was going to work yet. That comment drove slut's tongue noticeably deeper into my ass and her hand found my cock and started stroking. I asked about slut's birth control and he offered to have someone from medical stop by and do the implant, which I said would be a good idea. Satisfied, the contact at Prisons ended the call. I kept talking on the dead phone discussing how a return would work if necessary and how slut needed to be more obedient for this to work. Each statement drove slut to work her tongue harder in my ass and increase her hand job on my cock. She finally drove me over the edge and I turned and added a third coat to her face's paint job.

I walked into the kitchen slut crawling right on my heels. The improvement of the kitchen was frankly amazing. It hadn't been that clean since I moved in. I found a couple or ridiculous small things to find fault with her cleaning job but told her to go wash her face and brush her hair while I fixed lunch.

I fixed my sandwich and chips. I fixed her half a sandwich with less filling, and a portion of bean salad. I had a Coke and put out a glass of water for her. Both plates went on the table, mine in front of my chair and hers on the table next to mine, but no chair.

She crawled from the bathroom and knelt by my chair. I told her to eat from the table and that she was free to talk without fear of punishment. She immediately asked if I was sending her back.

I told her, "Overall I am pleased with your attitude and adjustment. That I didn't like the responses that I was occasionally seeing in her face, and expected that to improve, you don't have to like it, but show that you are pleased to do what is required to stay here."

I could see her thinking that over, then she asked, "What else do I have to improve on?"

I responded, "This morning when I fucked slut's cunt it was dry. That is not acceptable. Slut is to do what is necessary, so her cunt is always ready for my use. Edge, think dirty thoughts, whatever but keep my cunt ready for my use."

Slut thought a minute before asking, "Yes Sir, will I ever be allowed to cum?"

I remembered enjoying watching her face contort and her body spasm as she came, but I told slut, "I haven't decided yet, you may eventually earn one."

"Now I have a question. You will continue to clean my cock whenever I dirty it in one of your holes. Does slut want to start doing daily enemas to make her ass cleaner? It is slut's choice, but it will be every day or not at all."

Slut hesitated and then asked, "I've never had an enema, can I try one and then decide?"

I explained that they are best done after she uses the toilet, using enemas instead of normal bowel movements causes issues. Timing enemas after a normal movement reduces those issues. I told her we would do an enema after slut's next normal movement.

I took a pad of paper and had her write down her clothing and shoe sizes, and what her preferred makeup items and brands were. While naked was going to be here normal dress, sometimes certain lingerie items and fetish items add a bit of spice. Most women look a bit better with a touch of makeup.

Fred, the lawyer who drafted the contract addendum, came by as we were finishing lunch. He knew the ex from when we were together and had agreed to spell me for short periods of time so I could deal with things outside the house. Normally if I needed to leave the house Corrections would send staff the house. For weekends or a longer absence, I could drop her off at a local facility that Corrections ran for that purpose, it would not be a return to the prison and Olga. But frankly I would rather have my friend cover for me.

I explained to slut, "I need to go out and Fred is now in complete charge and should be obeyed and served as she would me, and punishment would be severe if I heard otherwise."

When I left, he was seated and she was kneeling in front of him and they were catching up on how she got there.

I stopped by the lingerie store and showed the cute young sales clerk my sheet with the sizes and told her I was looking for something hot for my girlfriend. I found: a babydoll that I liked, a shelf bra with vinyl accents, and an underbust corset.

The next stop was for makeup. The sales lady quickly found the makeup items she asked for. I asked her for help if I wanted something for a darker more goth look that accented the eyes. She showed me several items that I added to the counter. Finally, I asked her if the lipstick slut had asked for would smudge off if it got a little damp and rubbed on something. She immediately knew what I wanted, and we swapped it in a brighter red for what slut had asked requested.

Next stop was the fetish shop. I found a selection of larger butt plugs including a vibrating one, a remote control egg, blindfold, a bit and a ball gag, a posture collar, a selection of clamps, a leather slapper, a couple of canes, and a small tube of ginger oil. They also had a nice selection of shoes and I picked out a locking ankle strap stiletto with a five inch heel.

Arriving home, as I walked in slut was on here knees, her face buried in my friend's crotch.

"Still? I asked.

"Again." Was the response.

Hearing my voice slut started to rise up out of the crotch but was immediately pulled back down.

I asked, "Has she been good for you?

"Very" was the response.

Seeing and hearing what was going on got me hard. I dropped down on my knees behind her and pushed quickly into her very wet cunt. After a couple of fast hard strokes my friend commented, "Keep that up, she is moaning around my cock, and it feels fantastic."

I smiled and did just that fucking slut fast hard and deep. I felt slut have at least two unauthorized orgasms which felt great as her cunt squeezed my cock hard each time but for which she would be punished later. He finally pulled her head down tight into his crotch and held her there as he apparently came down her throat. That triggered sluts unauthorized third orgasm and her cunt spasming on my cock cause me to go over the edge cumming hard deep in slut's cunt.

He released her head enough that she could again breathe around his cock, while I remained semi hard in her cunt. My friend and I had a nice conversation about what happened while I as gone, and what I found on my shopping trip. He finally released slut's head and I pulled out and spun her around to clean my cock as we finished talking about an upcoming fishing trip.

I finally sent her to the bathroom to put away the beauty supplies, get cleaned up, and put on the corrections jump suit before the medical person from Corrections arrived. I thanked my friend for coming by and he replied, "any time, the benefits are amazing." As I was showing him to the door a van from Corrections pulled up and a large black lady got out with a small valise.

I welcomed her and led her to the kitchen table. I called for slut, and she walked out and followed the lady's instruction to sit down. The lady asked slut several questions and pulled a needle and small envelope out of the valise. I don't do needles, so I didn't watch as slut bared a shoulder and arm allowing the lady from corrections to insert the long term contraceptive.

The lady turned to me and explained, "She already had an implant, but it was due for replacement anyway. She is now protected against pregnancy but not STD's for about three years. We will check hormone levels when we do her annual exam. However, if she ever shows signs of pregnancy notify us immediately." She packed up her valise, I thanked her and walked her to the door.