My EX - My Prisoner

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By the time I got back to the table slut had removed the jumpsuit, neatly folded it and was kneeling by my chair. As soon as I sat down slut said, "I'm so sorry sir for cumming without permission, and for not crawling to see the nurse, but I couldn't help it. Please don't punish me or send me back." She was almost crying.

I stroked her cheek and brushed her hair before telling her, "I'm not going to send you back just for something you couldn't control. I know you have been trying very hard. I'm actually pleased you walked to see the nurse; it showed good judgement. You will be punished for cumming without permission, but not nearly as severely as will happen if it happens again.

I opened the sack from the fetish store and took out a pair of chain connected clover clamps and a weight. I told slut to stand with her feet wide apart. I put one clamp on each labia and then hooked the weight onto the short chain connecting them. Slut gasped when each clamp bit into her sensitive labia and moaned when I added the weight. The weight would swing with every movement adding to the clamps bite.

I looked slut in the eyes and told her, "You don't even want to think about the punishment you would get for removing those clamps. I'm going to fix dinner, start cleaning the dining room and then the living room. As before you may stand while cleaning."

From the kitchen I had a clear view of slut cleaning the living room. She was moving slowly and stepping gingerly trying unsuccessfully to control the swinging of the weight. Occasionally as slut stepped, she would catch the weight between her thighs, pulling on the clamps, I could tell by the sound slut made whenever she did that. Slut wasn't making much progress, but it was keeping her busy, and I thought it was an appropriate punishment for her first unauthorized orgasm. I knew she wasn't going to like the punishment for the second one either.

Once I had dinner ready, I prepared a plate for me, smothered chicken breast, mashed potatoes w/gravy, and a small salad. Her plate was a salad with a few chicken strips. I had a glass of wine, slut had a tall glass of water. Once ready I called slut to the table. I sat in my chair as she knelt beside me at the table. As we finished eating, I asked slut how she got here.

She looked quite sad but started telling her story, "When you kicked me out, two of the guys I was seeing had no interest in me moving in with them, they just wanted the booty calls. The third one agreed to let me move in as long as I contributed towards the rent. It wasn't too bad, and I was making it until I arrived back after work one day and he had moved out. He had put my name on the lease without telling me and I was now responsible for the entire monthly rent. You didn't leave me with much when you kicked me out and I quickly ran out of money. I was working accounts payable, and I noticed we stopped getting supplies from one long time vendors, so I switched the pay to account to mine and put two sizeable invoices through again, with the money going into my account. It was supposed to be just the one time thing, but I kept doing it and eventually got caught."

Slut stopped to take a drink and see my reaction then continued, "I couldn't begin to pay back what I took so they not only fired me, but they also pressed charges. It was a slam dunk case, so I took the plea bargain of three - five years. I didn't do well in prison. You know how I was with authority, I fought fellow prisoners, I wouldn't follow guard's orders and more. Eventually they put me in with Olga. The prison grapevine had said that she had killed her three previous cellmates, and this was a way for the prison to solve the problems I was causing. She was huge and would sit on my face forcing me to lick her and cutting off my air until I passed out. The guards laughed when I complained. I heard about the program, and you were my last hope. You weren't really going to turn me down, were you?"

I took a long sip of wine, "Yes slut, I was. My original reaction when the called was that why in the hell would I get involved with you again."

Slut looked shocked and asked, "What changed your mind?"

I thought and answered a few things. "First that if you were a problem, they promised you would be gone in less than two hours. Second, you saw the contract addendum that essentially made you my sex slave. Finally, I recognized that you realized you had no alternative to accepting that role."

I could see her contemplating my response. "So, this is my life for the next three to five years?"

I responded, "Or you can say the word and be back in their cell within two hours."

I could see her shudder at that possibility, before saying, "Well, being an obnoxious sex slut got me into this, being a well behaved sex slave appears to be my way out. Do you know today was the first time I ever rimmed anyone? I wouldn't even consider it"

I smiled and told her, "Well it is far from being the last time. Now clear the table and clean the kitchen."

She said "Yes, Master." She rose from her knees to clear the table and winced as the ball swung and pulled on her clamps. I watched as she carried the dishes into the kitchen, walking slowly and carefully.

I went to my desk and pulled the Corrections daily report up on my computer. I reported no issues with the inmate and that she seemed to be adjusting to the house rules and her role. I checked the final box that said that I recommended continuing the assignment. I closed the report and sent it.

Slut crawled over to my desk and knelt. I warned her that it was going to hurt and reached down and released one of the clamps. Slut screamed as the blood rushed back into the clamped labia. I told her that if she was going to scream, I would just leave the other clamp and weight attached. She promised to control it, so I released the other clamp. She moaned loudly but controlled the scream.

I ran a finger through her cunt and found it quite wet. I asked if the wetness was from the pain of the clamps or had she been working to keep it wet for me. Slut hesitated but admitted it was from the pain. I snapped the leash on her collar and led her into the cell. I attached the cuffs to her wrist and had her lie down on the bed on her back. I used the short chain to pull her hands above her head on the bed and attached it to one of the rings on the bed.

I climbed between her legs hooked an elbow under each knee and essentially bent her in half before driving my cock into her wet cunt. With her bent like that I went deep with the single thrust, then continued fucking her hard and fast. When I felt the pressure build in my balls I pulled out scooted up and started fucking her mouth, not deep as I was in a poor position for her throat, but deep enough to enjoy the caress of her tongue and her deep suction I knew and remembered. I filled her mouth, she struggled to keep up but some dribbled out of her mouth and I spread it across her face, leaving a nice bit under her nose so she could spend the night smelling me as well as the taste in her mouth. I got up, smacked her bruised labia and told her good night, before locking the door and shutting off the light for the night.

I slept well, the alarm clock woke me up. I put on a robe and went out and fixed a pot of coffee, before going in to check on slut. She was awake. I released her hand cuffs and helped her restore some circulation in her arms that had been above her head all night. She followed me into the bathroom, I told her to use the toilet, take a shower and I wanted to see light makeup when she crawled out.

A short time later she called for me. "Sir, I've used the toilet and would like to try the enema."

I showed her how to judge the temperature of the water using her wrist, then added Castile soap to the bag and a quart of water. I hung the bag and showed her how to lube the nozzle. I made her stick the nozzle in her own ass, then reach back and release the valve. I told her the clicking sound was water flowing, and when it stopped it was empty. She started to moan about halfway through, but took the whole liter. I told her to hold it while she showered and then release it in the toilet. I watched as she pulled the nozzle out of her ass, only spilling a very small squirt out of her ass. I left to fix breakfast as she showered.

I had just put the plates on the table when slut crawled out of the bathroom. With the addition of the makeup, she looked much better, I knew immediately that I needed to see those red lips on my cock. As she knelt up at the table, I told her again that at the table she could speak freely without fear of penalty as long as she was respectful.

She started eating but stopped and looked at me before asking, "Am I here for revenge?"

The question took me back and I started to answer no, but something in my mind clicked and I responded. "I can't deny that there was an element of that. You hurt me badly which caused me to kick you out. There may have been an element of having control of you as payback. If there was, I'm past that now."

"How can I be sure?" she asked.

"You have to take my word on it. Plus, what choice do you have? You are here because you were looking for a better, safer place than the prison you were in for screwing up, and I don't think you were very concerned about my motives, plus I think I made my intentions for your stay quite clear." I responded.

Slut gave me a long look before saying, "You are right, I'm sorry. What is going to happen today?"

"Well, first I am going to fuck those inviting red lips. Then you are going to clear the table and clean the kitchen. Afterwards you are going to be punished for the second unauthorized orgasm and will clean the bathroom. I suspect before lunch I will use your clean ass, and after lunch I have a surprise and will at some point complete the trifecta." I answered. I wish I had used a camera to capture the look on slut's face, to have her day laid out for her.

True to my word, I stood and took her head in both hands and put my semierect cock to her bright red lips. Slut stuck out her tongue and ran it completely around the head of my cock before taking it between those inviting lips. She kept licking and sucking as I sank my cock deeper and deeper into her mouth until I felt it hit the opening of her throat. For now, I was satisfied to just fuck her mouth and watch the painted lips as my cock reappeared and then went back between them. I started going into her throat, a little deeper each time, it felt so good, so tight. Between her sucking, the continuous tongue massage and the tightness of her throat I didn't last long. I had planned to paint her face again, but looking down at it, I just couldn't, she looked so good made up, I couldn't mess it up, yet.

My first few jets went straight down her throat, then I pulled back and filled her mouth with everything my balls could deliver. When I withdrew, I left a thin film of cum visible on the luscious red lips. Slut dutifully opened her mouth to show my cum to me and held it until I told her "swallow." Slut showed me her empty mouth before taking my cock back through those lips and cleaned my cock, then liked the cum off her lips.

I told slut to come see me when the kitchen was clean. I went to my desk and got together what I needed for her punishment this morning. It was her nipples that would bear the brunt this morning. I had it ready when slut crawled to my desk and knelt.

I gave her my prepared lecture. "Slut you are being punished for breaking the rules and having an orgasm without permission. You may not believe that these punishments are lighter than normal because you were forced and were good when the nurse was here. But I assure you that you don't want to make the same mistake and find out what the punishment will be next time."

I put the handcuffs on her wrists and connected the chain from the handcuffs to her collar. That was going to make her job of cleaning the bathroom much more difficult, but then I added the punishment. I attached one of the clover clamps to her nipple, wrapped the connecting chain around her handcuffs and attached the second clamp to the other nipple. As she worked to clean, she would constantly be pulling on her nipple clamps.

I reached down and ran my finger through her labia. I was surprised that it was not wet. I did it one more time and held my almost dry finger up in front of slut. "What did I tell slut about her cunt yesterday? Is this wet enough for you to be fucked?

That got a meek, "No Sir."

I put a small amount of the ginger oil on my finger and ran it back and forth between her clit and the opening, and a knuckle deep into her cunt. I told her, "that is ginger oil, you are going to feel a burning sensation in your cunt while you work. It will be uncomfortable, but won't harm you, and will hopefully remind you to keep my cunt ready for me."

She crawled back to the kitchen to get the cleaning supplies and carried them into the bathroom to start cleaning. I finished the report I was working on before taking my laptop to my chair where I could watch slut work. Slut was slowly learning what she could and couldn't do without pulling too hard on her poor nipples. It was quite entertaining to watch her start to clean and then wince as she reached too far and pulled her nubs. With the cuffs attached to her collar she couldn't reach much past her navel, so her burning cunt was out of reach. I saw her try several times to relieve the burn by rubbing her thighs together, without any apparent success.

A couple hours later slut had managed to clean most of the bathroom and was on hands and knees scrubbing the floor, with her ass pointed towards me as she cleaned from the shower to the door. It was too enticing to pass up. I grabbed my lube, lubed my cock as I walked over. She shrieked in surprise as two lubed fingers went deep in her ass, but moaned when my cock replace them.

I don't know why I love ass fucking so much. It is so tight, so deep, so dominating. I wasn't in any hurry, just a nice leisurely pace. Each stroke back till the head of my cock pushes against her anal ring, and then deep until my hips hit her butt. Each stroke earns slut a slap on her ass, first one on the right, then one on the left cheek on the next stroke. Turning both cheeks a nice rosy color. Slut starts to moan, and I pick up the pace, grabbing her hips for leverage, I fuck increasingly faster and harder until I howl as I unload deep in her ass. It feels so incredible I keep slow fucking her ass as I start to soften. I finally pull out and slut immediately spins around and makes full eye contact as she takes my soiled cock back between those bright red lips an and licks and sucks my cock clean, before kissing the head of my cock and both balls.

"Thank you, Sir. The enema does make it taste better, a touch of mint." She says with a straight face before we both start laughing. I went and found one of the large plugs and worked it into her now well lubed ass.

I left slut to finish cleaning the bathroom. I fixed a quick lunch and got a couple things out of yesterday's shopping bags. Slut carried the cleaning supplies back to the cupboard in the kitchen and then crawled to the table. She is allowed to walk in the house only while working. Though I was about to modify that rule.

Once slut knelt at the table, I used the ball gag I purchased yesterday to gag her, before removing the nipple clamps one at a time. The gag did a fair job of muffling her screams. I pinched each nipple between my thumb and finger and rolled them, which elicited a long low moan from slut.

For now, I left her handcuffs and the chain to her collar in place. I sat down and reminded slut that the table was a "free speech" area. She looked at me and said, "That was intense. My cunt is still on fire, is there any way to relieve it?"

I told her, "Washing it with soap and water helps quite a bit."

She replied, lifting her handcuffs. "But I can't reach my cunt."

I smiled and told her, "Yes, that does make it difficult."

I loved the look I got in return. I reached into the bag and put the heels on the table.

"What are those for? she asked with a look of shock.

"These are for walking. When slut is wearing them, she may walk instead of crawl. Slut may of course continue to crawl, but I expect her to be solid in these by tomorrow morning. We will put them on after lunch." I responded.

Slut spent the rest of lunch staring at the stilettos. When I finished lunch, I removed slut's cuffs and the chain connecting them to her collar. I told slut to get a chair and sit down. I strapped each shoe onto her feet and locked the ankle strap in place with a small padlock. She stood, holding onto the table, obviously unsure she was stable in the high heels.

I gave her permission to go wash out her cunt, then return to me. slut walked very slowly and carefully to the bathroom. I watched as slut took a wet washrag and soap and worked to remove the oil from her cunt, she rinsed the washrag out several times, before I saw her use her fingers to edge her cunt, making sure it was suitably wet before returning to me.

She walked back to me and stood there. I looked at her for almost a minute before she got the clue and sank to her knees and assumed the proper position. I stroked her chin and stuck my thumb in her mouth which she eagerly sucked and tongued. I told her, "You have been very good today slut and have earned some free time. What would slut like to do?

I had seen her eyeing the game console under the TV so was not surprised when she asked to play video games. I agreed as long as she wore headsets so I didn't have to listen to it. Time was limited to two hours, and she had to take a break every twenty minutes.

I turned on the TV and set it for the game console. Slut put on the headsets, picked a game and started playing. I was pleased to note that she maintained proper kneeling position other than her hand holding the controller instead of being behind her head.

I went back to work; a major client was having issues and needed my expensive help. It was fun though watching my ex sitting plugged, naked on the floor totally engrossed in a video game. In the last twenty minutes I noticed that she was playing one handed while her other hand was busy frigging her clit. After two hours she looked over at me, shut it off, crawled over and knelt by my chair.

I lowered my pants, pushed my chair back and motioned for her to crawl into the space under my desk. Once she was settled there, I pulled my chair back up and told her, "slut is going to gently suck and tongue worship my cock, while I finish working. Slut is to constantly frig her cunt and clit and abuse her nipples. If either one of us comes before I finish, slut will be punished."

Slut leaned forward and sucked my cock into her mouth. As directed, she was gently sucking, and her tongue was massaging every inch of my cock. I could see slut working her cunt and twisting her nipples. I went back to work resolving my client's issues, which appeared to be self-inflicted, but were taking some detective work to track down. Every now and then it would break through to my consciousness how good it felt to have my cock in a warm wet place being continually tongue massaged. I was hard but felt no pressure towards cumming.

It was at least an hour before I had the client's issues resolved to my satisfaction. I sat back and watched slut holding me in those bright red lips, concentrating on serving my cock. She was flushed and obviously on edge. She frankly looked beautiful.

I finally rolled my chair back and motioned for slut to come out from under my desk. I told her, "ass up tits on the floor." I don't think she has moved that fast since she got here. Slut's cunt was obviously engorged, red, and dripping wet. I slipped into her balls deep in one tight push. Nothing like a good sized butt plug to make a cunt enjoyably tight.