My EX - My Prisoner

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I gave slut permission to cum, and started fucking her hard, deep and pretty fast. After her attention for the past hour, my cock and balls wanted relief and wanted it now. I did hear slut moan and clench hard on my cock before I came long and hard. Apparently, I shot a lot because as I kept stroking in slut's cunt, cum was pumped out and ran down her thigh.

As soon as I withdrew, slut turned made and kept eye contact while she licked and sucked my cock and balls clean. I pointed to the wet spot under my desk and the puddle of cum under slut and she quickly licked both spots clean.

As soon as she returned to her kneeling position, I told her that she was fixing dinner tonight and we had some things to talk about over dinner. I helped her to her feet and watched that ass sway as she walked to the kitchen. She had done most of the cooking while we were together, so I wasn't too concerned about dinner. Her fixing dinner allowed me to take care of a couple minor issues with clients on an hourly rate, which certainly helps the bottom line.

As I was finishing, I saw slut put the set the table and serve the plates. She walked over knelt and told me dinner was served. I helped her back to her feet, and we walked together over to the table. I have no idea what you called the chicken that she fixed but it was delicious. I noted that in keeping with what I had been doing her portion was half of what mine was and slut knelt while she ate.

As we finished, I leaned back in my chair and told slut, "We need to talk. Clear the table and sit in a chair."

Slut got a very worried look on her face, so I began as soon as she was seated.

Slut, you realize that if you managed to escape this house, between the ankle cuff and your implanted chip they can locate you anywhere in the world and would result in years added to your sentence. You may or may not know that I am a deputized corrections officer. They do not take kindly to assaults on their own. Since I know you are smart and won't do anything stupid, and because you have been so well behaved since coming here, I am making some changes in slut's rules."

That certainly got slut's undivided attention. I continued, "Except for punishment no more handcuffs and chains, slut will wear cuffs because I like the looks of them and they may be connected, but no more steel hand cuffs and leg irons. No more locked cell door, it will always remain open, again except for punishment. slut is now responsible for all meals. As part of that, slut will get up each morning, shower, shave, and whatever else she needs in the bathroom, fix her hair and makeup, and make coffee in the kitchen. Once that is underway slut will enter my room and either rim my ass or suck my cock until I am awake. When released slut will fix and serve breakfast. For now, all other rules remain in place, and these changes are contingent on slut's continued good behavior."

Slut looked shocked. I asked, "does slut agree to these changes?"

"Oh yes Sir, Thank you Sir." Was slut's reply.

I handed her the babydoll sans panties and told her. "You probably noticed some additional makeup in what I got. I want dramatic eyes, use that makeup to dramatic, sensual effect. When ready put this on and come to me.

Slut looked confused but took the baby doll and disappeared into the bathroom. She shut the door in violation of the rules, but I decided to deal with that latter.

She came out about twenty minutes later and looked stunning. She walked towards me now confident in the five inch heels. I stood to meet her, took her in my arms and kissed her. Slut was shocked but quickly started returning the kisses and accepted my tongue and gave me hers. I cupped her ass and ground her against me. slut's kisses got even more demanding.

I finally picked her up in my arms, carried her into my bedroom, laid her on my bed and then stripped. Slut was still uncertain what was going on until I joined her in the bed. We made out like we had when dating fifteen years earlier. I explored her still firm body and she reciprocated.

I finally rolled over on top of her and she reached down and inserted my cock in her cunt. Until early morning we made love. This wasn't the fucking I had been doing this was two people sharing their passion. We slept curled up in each other's arms.

I was woken up in the morning with a warm wet mouth sucking on my cock. I pulled her up towards me and sat her on my cock as she guided it into her cunt. I laid back and watched as she rode me. She had repaired her makeup and found the babydoll she lost sometime last night. She rode me till I came and then begged for permission to cum. I acted like I was considering the request before telling her "cum hard for me slut." Like a well trained convict she obeyed my command as I felt her grip my cock hard, arch her back and moan loudly before collapsing on top of me.

I held her tight and rolled us over, so I was on top, still buried in her cunt. I looked her in the eyes and told her. "It will be like it was when we first got together, until the first sign that the lying, cheating, bitch makes an appearance. If that bitch ever shows up it is back to irons and a locked cell.

Slut looked back up at me and promised, "That bitch is dead, you killed her this week. She isn't coming back ever." We hugged and kissed, and I almost believed her.