My Ex Wife Pt. 01

Story Info
My ex-wife and I at school, testing out our new love.
870 words
3.65
13.2k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oney3232
Oney3232
84 Followers

There are a few stories that I have about my ex wife. I was only married to my first wife for about three years - college sweethearts and weren't meant for each other. The sex was great - probably because we didn't know what we were doing so we did a lot. The thing about her was that we wouldn't set out doing weird things but it ended to up there. I would start and she would come along - then eagerly join in.

Several times I masturbated her in public - movie theaters mostly.. The best time was going to back on the bus from the Jersey Shore to college at Fordham. The bus was kind of empty, the seats around us were not full. I started slowly, rubbing her through her jeans and watching for the reaction. She let me go, trying not to show emotion, but over a few minutes I would press hard on her mound and she would start to slightly open her legs. I moved to open the top button on her jeans - slowly as not to attract attention, and slipped my hand in. She spread little more and give me better access. I pulled the zipper down, looking if anyone was staring. There wasn't, so the zipper came down more and I exposed her pussy a bit. I rubbed her clit faster and she started to slightly breathe heavier. Just then, I looked in the bus window and you could see our reflection - and the reflection of a guy two seats behind who could see what we were doing. I started rubbing her harder and she started to come. She turned her head and had a great O face - which I saw in the window - and so did a guy in the car passing the her bus window who got a great view of her cumming. All of this before we hit NYC.

While at Fordham, I worked at the radio station and had access to the roof at Keating Hall. We went up there several times to have sex. One time, we climbed the ladder into an open area where there were 10 foot walls. I got her naked and fucked her from behind while she hanging on the ladder we just climbed down.

The best story was when we had sex on the top area where the stairs came up. It was a flat area that was about three feet above the floor, toward the edge of the building. It was easier to lay down there - but it was also in view of her dorm building (Spellman Hall - an all girls dorm). One night, we went up, she was wearing a peasant type skirt, and we started. I got her to take of the skirt and ride me. She was going up and down on my cock and I noticed what looked like the heads of a few women from the top floor dorm building windows. We had an audience! So - I grabbed her ass and lifting her up and down on my cock. She started moaning and starting saying, yes, do it! I kept lifting her and then slapped her ass a few times. I then stopped and told her get off and moved her into doggy - facing the building. Now, as I'm looking at the windows, I see there were at least ten girls looking at us, some open mouthed, some laughing, and one rubbing herself very hard. I slapped my gf's ass again, raising my hand high so the spectators could see. I said to my ex - lift your head up, She didn't, so I pulled her hair, pushed my cock further into her pussy, slapped her ass, and said Look up!. When she did, you could almost hear the cheers from the building. My ex simply said "Oh God, they're watching!! - and then exploded in orgasm. She dropped to her stomach, and I came out of her and then came all over her back. After I finished, I looked at the windows and saw the girls applauding. I rolled off the top area and pulled her down to the floor with me. She then asked if I though anyone recognized us. I honestly said I didn't think so.

The interesting thing as I looked up to my dorm - a big high rise building slightly behind us and to the left - was a window with a guy looking at me. He waved - and as I wave, I realized he had a telescope. Apparently, we had another watcher - only this time someone who probably could identify us. I didn't tell my ex about that. So - we went up to my apartment - in that high rise. As we are heading to the elevator, two guys come out the elevator door. My gf goes in - and one of the guys leans over to me and say, "That was quite the show! Let us know when the next one is". I didn't - as I didn't want her to get a reputation. I also wanted to keep having sex up there - which we did.

Oney3232
Oney3232
84 Followers