My Ex-Wife Returns

Story Info
Ex-wife takes over.
2.8k words
2.79
22.3k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was when I was in 11th Grade in high school that I first noticed the cute brunette one grade behind me. For me it was love at first sight. She was 5'9" tall and athletic, playing volleyball and softball.

Bonnie had scholarship offers in both sports and she chose to play volleyball at the college only ten miles from our hometown. I was glad of that because it made it easy for me to see her play at that level.

It was at one of her home games that Bonnie noticed me in the stands. After the game she came over to where I was sitting and thanked me for coming to the game. She asked me how I was doing, where I was working, and that she was very happy to see me. One thing led to another and the next thing I knew Bonnie asked me if I would like to join her for a bite to eat.

We went to a fast food restaurant and we sat there and talked for a long time. By the time I had to go home we agreed that we should see each other regularly, making me extremely happy. Bonnie and I dated for several years and eventually were married in a beautiful church wedding. I married the girl of my dreams and I couldn't have been happier.

We bought a nice split level home with 3 bedrooms and 2 baths on a one acre lot. We were in love with each other and planned to raise a family. I was working as a carpenter and Bonnie, once out of college, landed a job with a law firm as an apprentice and was earning a very nice salary. I realized that if she wanted to she could easily make it on her own but since we were madly in love it was something I didn't have to be concerned about.

Something we both enjoyed a lot was friendly wrestling in the bed. Bonnie almost always won, which was exciting to me, as she always wound up on top of me with her very pretty and soft legs pinning me and I was unable to move. I really didn't have to let her win as she was stronger and more athletic than me. Besides, why wouldn't I want that smooth skin next to my face?

The way it usually went when we wrestled was we both stripped to only our underwear and a t-shirt. We would start by being on our knees on the king bed and when one or the other started the match we would roll around a bit until Bonnie would overtake me and put me in a schoolgirl pin. It would always end up with her pinning me and making it nearly impossible for me to get her off. She would then sit up on my chin with her great legs squeezing my face until I finally gave up. Then she would pull her panties aside and 'force' me to lick her sweet pussy to orgasm. Most times she would then turn around and, still sitting on me, would jerk me off. Rarely did it ever get to me screwing her.

Sex with Bonnie was fantastic for me and she seemed to be satisfied, but we found out we weren't able to have children. It bothered my wife a lot and she had a hard time getting over it.

Bonnie still had a passion for volleyball and had joined a co-ed league that played in the evenings, twice each week, at the high school. After a game she would come home, exhausted and sweaty, and she looked even sexier than usual. It usually led to some great sex and we were both enjoying our lives together.

One evening she came home after playing but she wasn't sweating as she usually did. She was exhausted, as usual, but she didn't want to have sex as was the norm. I asked her if there was something wrong and she said she was just tired. Our normal sex life had also become almost nonexistent and I was beginning to be concerned.

One evening I sneaked down to the gym and stood at a place where I was not seen. Her team was made up of 3 women and 3 men and they seemed to really like each other. But there was one man, a tall black guy, who seemed to get along extra well with my wife. Every time anyone on the team scored a point they would cheer and high five each other, but when either Bonnie or James scored a point the two of them would first high five, then hold their hands together, then gently slide their arms down until it became a passionate hug. That went on the whole game but when the game was over they did the same ritual except it ended up with a long kiss. I wanted to run right out there and break that up but James was not only big, he was muscular and athletic and I'm sure he would have whipped up on me right in front of everyone. Also, and this might seem a bit weird, James was very handsome and, I thought, what if he made me suck his black cock in front of everyone! There was a thought that not only worried me but also excited me so much that my 5" dick began to harden.

After seeing the two of them really enjoying each other I left the gym and went home and waited for my wife to return. The game was over just before 8:00 but Bonnie didn't get home until nearly 11:00. When she arrived she sat down with me on the couch. "How was the volleyball game, dear?" I asked.

"It was fine and it was quite a workout and I really enjoyed it," she said as she sat there, legs glistening, in her short shorts. She then looked me straight in my eyes and added, "You were there. You saw me. How do you think I looked?"

If she saw me there then she knew I saw her with James. So I figured the time was right to open up about what I saw.

"What I saw was you making out with your teammate, James, the tall black man. How could you do that to me?"

"We were only kissing, what's wrong with that?" she said.

"It looked a little more than just kissing. I thought you love me."

With that Bonnie got up from sitting and got on her knees while still on the couch. She then grabbed my head with her strong hands and looked me right in the eyes and said, "Look at my eyes, Dave, and don't move," she said softly. "Do you think my eyes are pretty? Just keep looking into my eyes."

I at once felt something strange come over me as I whispered, "Yes, Bonnie, you have very pretty eyes." I felt I was growing weaker as Bonnie continued to talk to me in that soft voice. "Just keep staring at my eyes. You are getting sleepy. You want to obey me in whatever I say. Do you agree?"

"Yes," I said. "I want to obey you in whatever you say."

"Keep looking into my very pretty eyes. You are getting sleepier. When I snap my finger you will be completely out. Do you understand?"

"Yes, I understand," I said before I drifted off into a deep sleep. The next thing I knew I was slowly waking up. I was tied up tightly with my hands behind my back and my knees drawn up to my chest where my legs were also bound leaving me in a tight knot. My mouth was gagged with her panties and held in place with her pantyhose.

"I see you have finally awakened. Is there anything you want to say?" she asked, sitting on her knees with only her panties on. All I could do was try to mumble but nothing came out because she had me gagged. Was I ever under her control, I thought. I wasn't sure but I believe my dominant wife wanted me to apologize.

"Well, since you don't want to say anything then I will speak. James should be here shortly. That's why I'm only wearing your favorite panties. He wants to see what our bedroom looks like," she said while wearing a big smile. I tried to protest but I couldn't move a muscle.

Just then there was a knock on the door. Bonnie quickly ran to open up and there stood James. He was wearing short workout shorts and no top. Damn, he did look sexy. Bonnie threw her arms around him and they locked lips for a long time. She introduced him to me but I couldn't speak or shake hands with him.

James then pulled down his shorts and Bonnie suggested that he rub his brown cock against my face. I just sat there unable to move and caught myself thinking how smooth his big dick was. James must have enjoyed it because he began to get hard at once.

Bonnie, giggling, then said to him, "Do you want to see my bedroom?"

James went over to her and said, "I sure do. Are you going to show it to me?" as he gently wrapped his big hands around my wife's gorgeous ass and thighs.

"Honey, we can even try out my bed again if you wish." And Bonnie slowly went up the stairs with James right behind her, kissing her ass while he followed her.

AGAIN, I thought! That means she screwed him before.

"Bonnie," James chimed in, "once I get your sexy body upstairs you are not only going to suck my cock but I am going to show you what a REAL man does with someone so beautiful as you!"

"James, you're getting me all wet. Let's hurry!"

An hour later the two of them returned to the living room where I was still tied up and unable to move. They both walked over to me and Bonnie took off my gag. That felt so good not having that thing in my mouth, but there was a reason she did it. James pulled out his flaccid dick, which was still wet from their time upstairs, and rubbed it all over my face and put it in my mouth. I could taste his cum that was still on his lovely dick. I was unable to stop him but the more I tasted it the more I didn't WANT him to stop. He began fucking my face and his black cock became hard again. A few minutes later I could feel him tense up and shortly after that he came in my mouth. That was a first for me because I never had a dick in my mouth before. It really tasted good and the cum was delicious. No wonder my wife wanted him. Once he was finished he pulled up his shorts, gave Bonnie a big hug and kiss, and left the house.

Bonnie then sat back on the sofa on her knees and placed the gag back on my mouth. She looked so sexy when she did that, displaying her beautiful, smooth, toned, sexy legs, and my little dick got hard. She reached down and touched my dick through the shorts I had on and said to me, "Dave, you just don't have what I want. James has so much more than you do and we are in love with each other. Therefore tomorrow at work I will have papers drawn up to divorce you."

There I sat, all tied up and gagged, and I couldn't even beg her not to go for a divorce. She then told me to look in her eyes as she hypnotized me again. At that time I just wanted to reach down and caress those sexy legs, but that wasn't happening. When I awoke from this latest episode of her mind control, I was in the bedroom inside a large dog crate. I was no longer tied up but it was about the same thing since the cage was locked and I was her captive again. She spoke to me as she was getting ready to go to work.

"You're not going to work today. I put some food and water for you right over there and this is where you will be when I get home at noon. Do you have any questions?"

I didn't know what to say so I said the first thing that came to mind. "I'm going to miss your legs," I whimpered, hoping she would have second thoughts.

"I know you will," she said, "but too bad! James also loves them but he has something for me that you don't."

"Please don't leave me," I begged.

"Must I hypnotize you to accept it?" she asked.

"Yes," was about all I could say.

"Good. I was planning to put you under when I get home this afternoon anyway so you'll have to wait. But in the meantime you will stay in your cage."

When my wife returned home later in the afternoon she looked like a goddess. She quickly undressed from her slacks and jacket and just kept her panties on which she had worn all day. I wanted to be able to smell her womanhood but I knew that wouldn't happen. She came over to the cage and got down on her knees in front of me. I could hardly keep my eyes off her gorgeous thighs and she new it. I could also get some small scents from her body and her panties and I wished that we could go make love.

She sensed that she was turning me on and said to me, "Only in your dreams. It's not for you anymore."

"May I touch your legs?" I asked.

"No, you may not. Just look into my eyes. Aren't my eyes pretty? Just keep looking at them. You are getting sleepy and when I snap my finger you will fall asleep." That's about all I remember until I woke up and she had me tied to the bed spread eagle.

"Look at me. I want you to sign these papers so I can divorce you and James can move in with me. That means this will no longer be your house and you must leave."

"Where will I move to?" I asked.

"You will have to figure that out. Also, you will not hire a lawyer but will read these papers in front of my attorney and sign them. You will accept all my terms as written here. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Bonnie. I will do as you say. I will accept all on your terms and whatever you want you will keep."

"You're such a good boy. I will untie you now so you can begin packing your things. I will check whatever you pack so you don't take anything I don't want you to have. How is that?"

"Bonnie, you're the boss. I will make sure you see whatever I pack. When should I be at your office to sign the divorce papers?"

"I'll see you at 10 in the morning."

I was able to get an apartment that evening. I was at the office at 10:00 sharp. Bonnie, along with her lawyer, gave me the divorce papers to sign. I asked if I could read over the agreement and her lawyer said yes. For starters I saw the house would go to Bonnie. My work pick up truck would remain with me as long as I wasn't late on my alimony payments of $2000 per month. I had no idea how I would be able to pay that. Bonnie was already making almost twice as much as i was but I was ordered to pay HER alimony.

As I read over the papers I started to feel like something just wasn't right. I hesitated to sign it when Bonnie, who was sitting across the table from me, looked at me and pointed to her eyes. At once I was drawn to her pretty blue eyes and was unable to look away. She snapped her finger and immediately I fell into a trance. She then softly told me to sign the papers and I did.

After I signed away my life I went back to my apartment where I laid down on my bed and cried for a long time. The goddess I loved since high school was gone and she took almost all I had. If anyone ever tells me it's not a woman's world I will tell them to shut the hell up. I know better because I was taken by the most beautiful woman I ever knew.