All Comments on 'My Ex-Wife's Surprise Friend'

by Smileyouronnow

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
wandereyewandereyeover 1 year ago
Awesome

I loved the story. It was very hot and I would love to be in your place in the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Lucky guy, beautiful wife and a 10 cock to play with. Love the story.

DianeRedfernDianeRedfernover 1 year ago

Very hot. Loved it. What came next?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yeah, take some bareback strange dick from a fag and your confused husband. What could go wrong? Hope you have good health care.

Jpt6088Jpt6088over 1 year ago

Very hot ! My first experience was similar in that my bi wife introduced me to bi play. . Although our friend is more like 8in. Our favorite scenario is the same !

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My wife had the same fantasy. I truly believed that she would have enjoyed watching our friend screw me. But she also knew that I would not go that far. She settled for a threesome with a lot of oral. And at one point some how managed to get him and me in a 69. During that summer and fall there was a lot of oral between the two of us and she enjoyed watching. And it almost seemed like she expected us to do it every time he was at our house. It slowly faded away. Due to our different schedules. And I can't really say that I regretted. Nor can I say that I was over joy by it. That was our summer of love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story. Having a man suck my cock and then fucking him in the ass would be good, however. sucking another man's cock and then having him fuck my ass would be better. My wife doesn't care if I top or bottom as long as she gets to watch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

always thought taking a womans ass cherry would at the same time a mans ass cherry was being taken so he would feal exactly what she did when he was caught in the middle by a man or a woman with a strap on

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

In the context of a threesome or moresome, there should be no labels such as gay or bi. It is just sex, and sex is nothing more than body parts, body fluids, and pleasure.

I loved it

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'd rather be fucked by that big cock! It has happened once years ago, he had an enormous cock(it pays to advertize) and I had kept a butt plug in my ass to relax and stretch my hole. He entered my while I ate the girlfriend and fucked me for 45 minutes before pumping his hot load deep into my ass! What an amazing feeling having his dick in my ass!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'm a versatile bi male ,I've been on both sides of this . It dosent get much better unless there is more people involved !

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

All 3 should take turns in the middle

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I enjoyed this story, I am married, but I am also a cocksucker and love to give my arse to men, usually in the local woods in the summer, my wife has never seen me being buggered but loads of men have seen me being roasted at wood land meetings, there are generally 3 or 4 bottoms and lots of tops,

It is not unusual for each bottom to take 5 or 6 loads of spunk up their arse and go home dripping.

BonebibrainBonebibrain5 months ago

I fantasize a lot about sucking a big dick… but I must say I can never give up eating pussy… once u have tasted gourmet pussy, there is nothing like it… I love the aftertaste on my beard and mustache twice as much! I’ve dreamed of being on the receiving end and I must say (being anal sensitive) I would be most intrigued by at least opening up the boarders 😄!!!!!

Great story and loved the read… going to search 4 more.. keep it coming 😂

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Love the story would love a big 10 inch cock up my ass as I fucked my wife got me rockhard

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous