My Exhibitionist Best Friend Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Actually, I think your still hiding something from me. I think you need to let me see inside. You want to show me everything. Open up," I said with all seriousness.

She blushed and laughed and did exactly what I said without delay. I could tell that she liked being told what to do as well. This was good to know for the future.

She slid down even more, so that now I could see her tight pink asshole, and reached down towards her pussy. With one hand on either side, she pulled apart her labia so I could see her bright pink insides. "Better," I said.

"So does this do it for you?" I asked. "Do you feel like even more of an exhibitionist now that you are showing off everything? Hiding absolutely nothing?"

"I feel like I'm about to pass out of embarrassment, but yes Ben, this is doing it for me. This feels incredible. Definitely going to inspire some new fantasies." She let go and sat up just a little bit, but still with legs spread open.

"You know I'm glad this happened Ben. I needed to tell someone about this. I'm not going to take up your offer for help doing something crazy, but I'll definitely do this with you. Anytime you want. Well not anytime. I have some limits."

In my mind, all I could think was holy fuck I can get Emily naked whenever I want, and also I think I can find a way to break those limits.

Emily looked up past me and suddenly noticed the time, forcing her to jump up and say "Oh god, Zoe is going to be back soon, I need to get dressed and you should go."

"Aren't you naked a lot around here?" I questioned.

"Well yes, casual nudity, but not spreading my legs on the sofa for my best friend kind of nudity. I can't let her know about this," she replied as she walked in her room and started getting dressed.

"Well I am sad to see exhibitionist Emily gone, but I think I'll see her soon. Oh and next time, you are going to tell me about some of those fantasies," I told her.

She laughed and denied it, but didn't push back. Now clothed, she walked over and gave me a hug before pushing me towards the door and saying goodbye. I walked back to my dorm over the moon about what happened. And then promptly jacked off. I really was serious, there was going to be a next time soon and she was going to tell me more. I could tell that there was a desire to do what she was told tied into the exhibitionism and I intended to find a way to use that. I had ideas. But for now, I was just grateful for the day. Naked Emily for an afternoon was quite an experience.


12