My Exhibitionist Best Friend Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emily walked over to the glass door we entered, and scanned the view outside. "Why not," she said. All we could see from there was that work courtyard, which was empty of course. There was a public path just beyond that, behind some trees. No movement at all, so she pushed the door open and stepped out. I followed.

Her steps were back to being cautious here. Every time her nudity is pushed into a new situation or place, she seemed to revert to being nervous and afraid. I don't blame her for that though. She walked over to the center of the work space and looked back up at the building that she just explored.

"So you up for doing that again, but on a day when people will be around?" I asked. She just hit my arm and blushed again. I needed to find a way to make that possible for her. "Let's walk to the other side of the trees, and then you can get dressed," I said.

She agreed, and cautiously turned the corner from the privacy of the work yard to the public pathway, looking down both directions before taking a timid step out. This was by far the most potentially exposed she had been all night.

"You streaked on campus before, why are you so nervous?" I asked.

"That doesn't matter. Every time is like the first time," she said as she set the bag down and started pulling out clothes. "It's terrifying until its suddenly not and I am used to it. I could do the same thing every time and still be nervous at first."

I nodded, trying to understand the metal logic. She dressed, right there on the public path, and finally we were done for the night. A quick and uneventful walk back to her dorm followed. The night ended with a hug on her door step and ideas in my head for what was next.

Thursday was Halloween, but the parties were happening that weekend. I had heard about the party we would be going to through friends of friends, so it would likely be pretty safe for Emily's reputation. I had invited Zoe with us and she decided to accept, especially once I told her what would be happening. I also decided to see if Laura wanted to join. Since she didn't know Emily's secret, we had been having to leave her out of plans recently and I felt bad about that. We were definitely still hanging out in class as school friends, but all of my extra time was going to Emily. I also hoped that by bringing her along, that she would end up finding out about Emily. Happily, she accepted too.

I texted the plan to everyone. Meet at Emily's and Zoe's on Saturday night, and then we would carpool over to the house where the party was at. And I was to arrive early to get Emily in her costume. I arrived with a couple bags in hand to a very excited, and already naked Emily. Zoe was walking around getting ready herself. It appeared she was going to be some kind of modern art painting, at least that was what I assumed from the face paint she had on.

"Ready to find out what your costume will be tonight Emily?" I asked her.

She enthusiastically said yes, so I swiftly pulled out the couple items and told her what she'd be. "Tonight, you are going to be a lifeguard. I felt that was appropriate."

I held up the 5 items she would have: a small red bikini top, a red thong style bikini bottom, a pair of white nike shorts, a pair of sunglasses, and a whistle. She had the shorts and bikini top already. She had normal cut bottoms for the bikini also, but I wanted to challenge her with the thong.

"What do you think?" I asked.

"Oh wow, well it is a little less coverage than I expected, but I like the idea! I'm glad I get to have the shorts," she responded.

"Well for now," I laughed while winking at her.

She pulled on the costume right there in the living room while I got ready also. I was a pirate. It was an easy costume. I'm not one for involved costumes. Laura arrived soon after also. She had an 80's dancer costume on. She was a bit shocked at first when she saw what Emily was wearing, but we laughed about how at least it was more clothing that the last time we hung out in that apartment. I thought that maybe this would be the time to tell her, but I was going to let Emily do that herself. Laura never found out about Emily posing for the class as far as we knew and we hadn't really had any weekend sessions in a while, but I figured that she might have made an assumption by now.

I let Emily wear a jacket on the way out since it was a bit chilly out there and we headed out to the first party. We were arriving pretty late so that it would already be pretty full. After we parked and started walking, I pulled Emily aside as the other two continued in so that I could tell her more about her night.

"So Emily, I have some instructions for you tonight. First, you have to leave the jacket in the car. It should be plenty warm in there. Second, I want to make sure that plenty of people see you, so we are going to mingle and talk to everyone, and I don't want you to try to hide away. People need to see you. And last, at some point tonight, I am going to ask you to give me your shorts. Just remember, you are basically just wearing what you would at the pool, no need to be nervous. No one is going to judge you."

I guessed that there would be some nervousness that she was going out as herself, but she just seemed excited after I finished my instructions.

"No problem Ben. Not nervous at all. There's gotta be at least a couple girls in there wearing less than this, so I can do this," she said as she handed me the jacket and started walking towards the house.

When I made it in, I found her with Zoe and Laura having an animated conversation with a group of guys. Even I could tell that every single one of them was just constantly taking peaks at her cleavage in the bikini. I was too of course. We mingled like that for a while, having a couple drinks along the way. Emily was right, there were multiple girls that were in similar levels of dress, even a couple guys without shirts. Halloween really does just bring the skin out.

We were having a lot of fun. Our group mostly stayed together, except for Zoe who knew some other people there are broke off to talk at some point. With the little bit of alcohol, Emily was getting even more shameless with her flaunting. Now she was definitely intentionally presenting her breasts when talking to new people. We had been there for about an hour by now and I decided that it was time for the next step. I pulled her aside when we walked over to the drink table and just whispered in her ear "I need your shorts."

She looked back and smiled, but then continued over to the drink table. I saw her grab a jello shot, down it, and then walk back. As soon as she was by me, she reached down and slipped the white shorts off and gave them to me. She twirled for me, saying "How do I look?"

"Of course, fantastic. But compared to how I normally see you, a little overdressed," I responded.

"Ha," she laughed sarcastically. She turned away from me and pointed her thong covered butt at me. "Does my ass look good in this thong Ben? I've never been a thong girl, but I kind of like it."

I took a good long stare and told her "It's an incredible ass Emily. I'm so glad I get to see it so often."

It really was a great ass. The thong revealed all of it, just as I hoped. It was enough exposure for now, and still satisfied her desire to not be too exposed while at a party where she could run into someone she knew. As far as I knew, that hadn't happened yet tonight, leading to the fearless attitude.

I led her back over to our group after we got new drinks. Laura and Zoe didn't notice the change at first, but quickly, a guy walking by did, giving a classic wolf whistle. Others definitely noticed then, making Emily blush just a bit at first, but then revel in the attention.

"Did you lose something Emily?" Laura asked, a little surprised at the look.

"Uh yeah I just felt like this would be more comfortable, I was feeling a little hot. I wear this at the pool all the time, no big deal," Emily said, trying and kind of failing to justify the thong. Laura looked suspicious.

She took the answer and didn't push it while we stood around for a couple more minutes. Suddenly, a girl walked up behind us and tapped Emily's shoulder, saying "I can't believe you're here Emily!" Of course, it would happen that she would run into someone she knew just as soon as I made her lose the shorts.

It turned out that it was her first year roommate, who she didn't keep much contact with. She was surprised to see her there but more surprised at the costume. She ribbed her a bit for how revealing it was compared to her and our group. It definitely did seem like a whole different level of exposure without the shorts. Emily didn't seem that embarrassed, but did appear to not want to stay around someone she knew. The former roommate left soon though, so she was back to the safety of her anonymity. A couple minutes later, Laura saw someone she knew as well, and broke off to talk to them.

That meant it was the perfect time for the next phase of the night. I found an excuse to pull Emily away and brought her outside.

"Emily, I have a surprise. Look across the street. There's another party that we are going to go crash. And I brought you a second costume to wear to it. This seems like a good time to change and go over for a little bit," I told her as we started walking away from the house. "It's in the car, let's go get it."

She suspiciously agreed, and we walked over to where I parked. I handed her a bag and she quickly was able to pull out all the items since there wasn't much making up this costume. All that was in the bag was a black mini skirt, a black sheer shirt, and a black costume mask that covered most of her face.

"Uh Ben, seems like this might be missing some pieces?" she questioned.

"Nope. This is all you need. Get dressed."

She didn't fight the order. While she was putting it on in the darkness of the backseat, I texted Zoe to tell her that we slipped away to another party and would be back in 20 or 30 minutes, also asking for her to keep Laura busy. Soon, she opened the door and climbed out, revealing the outfit. Even in the darkness of the street, it was a striking look. Her boobs were pretty clearly visible through the sheer shirt and the skirt made her exposed legs seem even longer and hotter. It was a good as I had hoped and I told her that. I handed her one more item, a cat ear headband. She laughed. She didn't seem nervous about it at all, probably because of the alcohol and the mask, and boldly followed me as I started walking away from the car and to the house across the street.

I told her as we entered that we would just make a lap or two around the house and show herself off. Entering the house, it was clear that it was a busier party, and also much darker inside. That was a little disappointing at first, because it probably meant that fewer people would be able to tell her state of undress. We walked for a few minutes around the rooms to get a sense of what was happening. I'm sure a few people noticed her, but no visible responses yet. There were other skimpily dressed girls here also, dressed like she was at the last party. Bikinis or underwear ended up drawing more attention than a sheer shirt that didn't show that much in the darkness. We needed light.

Then suddenly, I noticed that there was actually one area that was much better lit: ironically, the backyard. Outside, there was a solid glow of string lights and torches. Perfect. We grabbed a drink from the open table of alcohol and then I pushed her towards the direction of the door to the backyard. She downed half the cup before we went out, and I didn't blame her. I was forcing her to basically be topless without any disguise or way to run away.

Outside was still pretty packed with people, but not quite as bad. There was space to move around and gaps between the groups, and enough light that I could immediately notice her nipples. They were standing hard. I directed her right towards the center where we stopped and started casually talking. I wanted to put her right where everyone around us could notice her. As we chatted and drank, I kept my eyes on everyone around. There were looks but nothing much at first. Then a couple of guys to the side of us definitely noticed and appeared to be too drunk to keep their reactions in control. They were just straight pointing and laughing about it, talking about how nice those tits were and how they wished every girl dressed like that.

Emily heard it too and blushed a bit. I could see thinking about something, and the she suddenly told me that she would be back in just a second. I watched her turn and walk right over to those guys and ask them something. I almost started laughing at how exaggerated their reactions were to her appearance. Their eyes were just straight down at her boobs and huge smiles on their faces. I was amazed they could even talk to respond. But then they did, and she walked back over to me.

"What did you just do?" I asked.

"Oh I just told them that my costume didn't have any room for a phone so I wanted to know if any of them could tell me what time it was," she replied.

"Genius," I said. It was. I was glad to see her push herself to face to face exhibition. I'm sure the alcohol was helping, but still.

We then decided to wander outside for a few more minutes and then head back to the other party. I was satisfied with what happened, as this was really just meant to be a test of how she acted without the disguise. So the short party showing off was enough data for me to help with future planning.

As we walked around, at least one or two guys stopped her to say something, but we really just pushed through the crowd and went back outside to the car. I told her that she could change back to the first costume or keep this one before we went back to the first party.

She thought for a moment. "Well as much as I would love to keep wearing this one, when we go back in, we will have to find Laura again, and I don't want to explain this," she said, pointing at her tits.

"Fair point. Ok you can change. But I think Laura should know eventually. She's already seen you naked many many times, so she shouldn't be that surprised," I told her.

She quickly changed in the car and we walked back in, finding Laura and Zoe almost immediately. Laura was wondering where we disappeared to, but we just made an excuse about seeing someone else we knew outside. All 4 of us stayed at that party for just a bit longer before deciding as a group that we were done for the night.

We piled back into the car for the short trip back to campus, with Zoe and Laura in the back seat. Just as we were staring to drive away though, Laura realized she was sitting on something, and pulled whatever it was out, revealing the skirt and sheer shirt balled up. She unrolled it and held it up, trying to figure out what it was. Three of the four of us immediately knew, but were not sure what to do.

Emily spoke first, "Oh, those are mine Laura, you can pass them to me."

Laura did, but then questioned what they were for.

"Uh, those were pieces for another costume that I was thinking about wearing tonight, but decided against."

"What were you going to wear with those? They're cute, but I feel like you need more to the costume," Laura replied.

Emily said "Oh well it wasn't a complete idea yet, I just liked how those looked."

I could feel that the subject was about to change, but I wanted to keep this going so I interjected. "Yeah we were afraid that it would be too revealing. She wasn't going to wear anything under the shirt but was afraid of her boobs being too visible."

I honestly couldn't believe I was saying that. We were all talking a bit freer due to the alcohol. I really wanted to push this. I got a bit of a glare from Emily, while Laura replied with some surprise and agreement that the costume would be too much.

But I think Zoe got what I was trying to do, because she pushed the conversation also, saying "I think you should have done it Emily. Halloween is the time to be a little naughty and show off if you want to. I mean, it's just a body. We didn't have a problem with posing for sketches, I can't imagine why there would be a problem now. Anyway, some girls love that chance to get to show their body off on Halloween. Be a little slutty, be an exhibitionist even. I wouldn't blame you if you joined in."

"It's not for me, but I guess I get why some girls like doing that," Laura replied. "I wouldn't have thought you would be like that ever Emily, but then again I wouldn't have imagined the nude figure drawing. So if you've got the body and the confidence, more power to you."

Now I shot the glare at Emily, trying to use my eyes to tell her that she should just tell Laura. After a moment to figure out what she would say, she replied. "Yeah I've just been trying to get a little more confident in myself, and how I dress is a big part of that. I like showing off a bit, but not that much."

Well I guess I should be glad with her admitting that much at this point. She didn't actually say exhibitionist, but implied the philosophy behind it. That ended up being the end of the conversation as we were back on campus and at the drop off. Suddenly, I was back alone in my car and the events of the night were over.

But before I even got to my parking space, I had a text from Emily.

"I had fun tonight, thanks for the great costumes! And sorry, I'm not ready to tell Laura quite yet. Soon though."

I texted back "That's fine for now, but she should know eventually. It will just get too difficult for both her and your exhibitionism to be part of your life without them overlapping."

"I know. I'm just afraid of how she'll judge me. I get the sense that she wouldn't be as cool with it. I don't want to scare her away," she texted back.

"It sounded like she would be cool with it from what she said tonight. Anyway, you don't have to tell her now. But think about it," I sent back.

She replied "ok."

After a couple minutes, she texted back, saying "I feel weird saying this, but that was nowhere near enough exhibitionism for me. A bunch of guys stared right at my breasts, but tonight seemed more like a tease. So basically, I'm saying what am I doing next?"

I loved getting that text. We decided on late Sunday afternoon and I went back to my room to put a plan together. This would be a good one, and a key time to keep her moving to more extreme adventures.

12