My Exhibitionist Best Friend Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emily had been able to talk with Laura a couple times, but it didn't seem to me that she had told her yet, and I was starting to wonder if it wasn't going to happen as the evening moved along. By 9:00, about half the crowd had left, mostly to move on to other parties, leaving just 8 of us. Me, Emily, Zoe, Laura, Carol, and 2 other friends, 2 guys and a girl. I noticed that Emily, Zoe, and Carol had disappeared somewhere but didn't think much of it at first, until Zoe came back and made a suggestion.

"Anyone up for some poker?"

Enough of us were interested, so a game was set up at the dining room table, where all 8 of us barely fit. I sat between Emily and Laura, and the game began. We used a chip set instead of real money, since we were just college kids having fun. I wasn't great at poker, but most of us were bad at it so it worked out to be a competitive game anyway. Except one of us was truly terrible: Emily. Like she was losing every turn terrible. Improbably terrible I realized, and that got me to finally realize where this was going. The next turn I peeked at her cards, and saw that she had some good ones that she just wasn't playing! She would bet big, and then fold every time, meaning her chip pile was shrinking precariously.

After yet another round where she bet big and lost, she realized that she only had enough chips for one more buy in. "I want to keep playing though, what should I do?" she asked us all after pointing out her chip situation.

"Oh there's got to be some other things you can bet," said Zoe, playing her side of a script that I now realized was in action.

"Like what?" Emily responded innocently. The table very briefly discussed options before Zoe blurted out an idea, an idea that was meant to be casual but I knew was not.

She said with a big laugh, "You could bet your clothes I guess, if you really want to keep playing." It was meant to be a joke suggestion.

Emily feigned thinking about this idea for a moment. "Well I do want to keep playing, and I'd have to lose a few more times before it got too embarrassing. Sure, I'll do it!" she soon said enthusiastically before anyone could talk her down. "Is that ok Carol, it is your house."

"Uh why not, I'm ok with whatever you are ok with," she said with a shrug.

"Great, I'm going to grab a drink before the next round, anyone want anything?" Emily said while standing up and walking to the kitchen to grab a beer. She brought 2 back for other players at the table, and then the game continued. Two more rounds were able to be played before Emily ran out of chips and the fun began.

Zoe pointed it out first. "Emily, looks like you're out of money, so we need to decide how this is going to work. I think the simplest is that every round you lose is worth 1 item of clothing. If you draw, you stay as you are. If you win, you can have something back. Does that make sense to everyone?"

All around the table nodded with agreement, though also some surprise that the game was getting to this point. Laura and one of the female friends seemed embarrassed at the prospect for Emily, while the guys seemed pretty excited at continuing the game. Emily seemed completely unphased, though I was sure she was excited internally as well.

So the game continued and I don't think it was a surprise to say that Emily was not doing great. Her losing ways continued and a minute later, her first payment needed to be made. She gave her socks, to the initial disappointment of the guys. By my count, that left 4 loses until she was naked. Was she going to speed run to that or tease it for longer I wondered. The next round was a draw for her so nothing changed, but the next was another loss. She decided to start with the jeans and slid them off under the table, so no one really could see any difference yet. There was some light teasing at this point, and she played along with acting like this wasn't the ideal situation for her to be in.

Another loss quickly claimed her shirt, leaving her in a bra and underwear and a red face, and then a back to back loss brought us to a big moment.

"Sure you are still up for this? We can stop." Zoe asked to feign being kind.

"Yeah you don't have to do this Emily," Laura said with some actual concern. "It's ok if it is too embarrassing."

"Oh I have no problem with this," Emily replied to both of them. "I've got nothing to be embarrassed about. I kind of like it actually. Anyway, I was wearing less than this for the class I modeled for this week. And I'm going to be getting really used to it when I do it full time next year."

"You finally decided to do it? Congrats, I know you'll enjoy it," Zoe told her.

"Thanks, I really think I will. Turns out I really liked it. Speaking of that, I think I have a payment to make."

She stood up, reached behind her back, and unclasped her bra, pulling it away quickly and without fear. She sat back down topless and took a look around at the table of friends and strangers, 4 seeing her naked for the first time.

"So next round?" she said.

Surprisingly she did not lose the next round, or the next round. Actually she accidently won the second round, which I could see on her face was annoying. But she only decided to take her socks back, so the nudity was maintained, as she liked it. The table mostly couldn't take their eyes off her, the 4 new friends especially. When boobs are sitting there at the table, poker takes a back seat.

She soon lost another game, leading to her socks being turned back in, and then finally it was all going to be over as she lost one last time.

"Ah well, looks like I'm just officially bad at this!" she joked as she stood up so everyone could watch. She hooked her underwear and pulled it straight down to the ground, and tossed it aside. Slight cheers from one of the other guys made everyone laugh and lightened the mood. Emily told us to keep playing if we wanted, but instead of her sitting back down at the table, she flopped onto the nearby sofa, which was in view of everyone, and sat casually while looking at her phone. That casual sprawling posture left nothing to the imagination, with her full pussy out towards the table and tits still visible. Her face had the biggest smile.

The game slowly got started again but we all kept an eye on Emily's activities as well. She casually sat there for a while, but then started walking around and offered to get anyone a drink. There was obviously no attempt to cover or hide away. The game ended about 10 minutes later when two of the other players ran out of chips. No one else was going to take up Emily's game strategy unsurprisingly.

"The games over, you can get dressed now I guess," Zoe told Emily as we all moved back over to the sofa.

"Oh I think I'll just stay like this. I like it," she responded with a laugh, and so she did, remaining that way while the group started to dwindle. After 10 more minutes, the 3 other friends left, of course not before the two guys insisted on big hug goodbyes to all. Soon it was just me, Zoe, Laura, Carol, and the naked Emily. Carol left the room to start cleaning up in the kitchen, so the perfect opportunity arose.

The 4 of us sat on the sofa, and Emily actually looked nervous for what she was about to do. It wasn't the being naked in front of a room of friends for the last half hour, it was that she was about to admit to how much she liked it to another friend.

"You know guys, I feel like I need to come clean about something," Emily began, grabbing all our attention. "You may be shocked to hear this, but I... kind of wanted to lose tonight and end up like this..." she slowly let out. "Actually Ben and Zoe already know about this, so I'm mostly doing this just to let you in on the secret Laura."

Laura perked up with some surprise.

Emily continued, "I have this thing about being naked in front of people that I've discovered recently. I like it a lot...." she said and looked around at us all. "It started with those figure drawing sessions we did, and it's kind of escalated from there, with both of their help. I guess I'm a little bit of an exhibitionist, and I didn't want to keep hiding that from you Laura."

"Actually you are definitely a lot of an exhibitionist," I added, making Emily blush.

"Um that's true. I did go streaking in a park this week. It was fun!" she laughed. "So Laura, that's it. I wanted you to know. I like to be naked, and I'm probably going to continue to be naked sometimes around this friend group. Hope you don't think bad of me..."

Laura looked for a moment at Emily and then at us before finally speaking. "Oh that makes so much sense. Hey if that's what you like, I think that's cool! I was just always worried you were feeling some kind of pressure from someone to be sexier and show off your body. After finding that other Halloween costume, I was afraid that Ben was making you do stuff like this," she said as she smirked an apology to me. "I just felt so bad for you being so embarrassed in these situations and feeling some kind of sexist pressure. But if you're the one wanting it, go for it!"

"Oh I'm so glad to know you don't think I'm some weird freak for this," Emily said back as she stood to hug Laura. "Our friendship is important, and I didn't want to keep hiding this."

At this point, Carol was back and we all decided it was time to head out. As Emily was finally gettint dressed again, Carol said that she was glad Emily was going to start modeling for classes and that we were welcome over anytime for a game night repeat.

We dropped Laura off on the way back, saying goodbye with a knowing hug now that we were all in on the big secret. Emily was thrilled at how well it went and thanked me for pushing to tell Laura.

"I think you'll need to fill her in on some of your adventures," I suggested, figuring it would be better for her to know everything. I also began to think that now I had another possible accomplice to help with these naked adventures. The more the merrier, I thought, and maybe the more the more extreme and public too.

12