All Comments on 'My Exhibitionist Wife Ch. 03'

by nighttimestories

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
out of control!

and i love it!

please do confront the "i wonder where all this is going?" and "i think we might've created a monster" ideas head-on.

sue (and hubby) have to face the fact that this is now bigger than her, and she can no longer control it. at some point, even though she thinks she doesn't want more, she will either find that she *needs* it, or at very least that she can't say no.

great tension and drama, and very hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Lazy or just drunk?

We walk* to the bar and ordered* drinks then found* a table to sit at. We are* sipping our drinks and suddenly Rachael and Aaron walk through the door. Sue jumps up and waves at them. Rachael waves back and they make their way to our table. Sue and Rachael hug and as they are hugging Sue's short skirt rises up and exposes her ass to anyone looking. As I had said lots of guys were watching her so I'm sure several people now knew she WAS either wearing a thong or nothing.

Tense switch. Read before submitting.

ace4everace4everalmost 10 years ago
A BIT OVER THE TOP

Not very realistic, and inviting outside interests to forcibly take part.As much as we love nudity, there will always be a party crasher.

I do not know how far you can go now , that you maxed out , besides group sex etc.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous